Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2016, 09:17 AM

2,141 posts, read 1,392,758 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Never liked her! If Johnson and her did not show up on the ballot in PA MI WI hillary would have won!!!
Well, they did. So too bad. We can't just vote for a candidate from one of the two major parties. There are times where we need other choices too, you know. For those who don't like either one.

And this is coming from a Trump voter.

But if i had voted for Stein, i'd be wishing to god i hadn't right now.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2016, 09:20 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,318,501 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthernTiger099 View Post
Well, they did. So too bad. We can't just vote for a candidate from one of the two major parties. There are times where we need other choices too, you know. For those who don't like either one.

And this is coming from a Trump voter.

But if i had voted for Stein, i'd be wishing to god i hadn't right now.
Addressing my points in post 9 tell me why.

Old 12-04-2016, 09:20 AM

23,795 posts, read 13,301,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The (R)'s and (D)'s have us in 5 wars and $20 trillion in debt. Am I upset that someone is stirring the pot?

No.
Hey--we agree on something.

Old 12-04-2016, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Hey--we agree on something.
We probably agree on many things but much of it can't be admitted in public.

Old 12-04-2016, 09:50 AM

30,695 posts, read 18,337,735 times
Quote:
I've covered this. She knows that is where the money is at. Who is going to donate to recount New York? No one.
Who is saying anything about recounting NY? Note, she would've had more legitimacy and a perhaps even more money (from conservatives) if she called for recounts in, say, Maine or Minnesota, two states where HRC narrowly won/were "closer" than expected. But, no, she's only seeking recounts in states that Trump narrowly won based on a theory that has zero supporting evidence. And she's taking her donors for the fools they were, refusing to spend a million dollars as bond to secure a statewide PA recount, despite having raised over $7 million.

Old 12-04-2016, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
Who is saying anything about recounting NY? Note, she would've had more legitimacy and a perhaps even more money (from conservatives) if she called for recounts in, say, Maine or Minnesota, two states where HRC narrowly won/were "closer" than expected. But, no, she's only seeking recounts in states that Trump narrowly based on a theory that has zero supporting evidence. And she's taking her donors for the fools they were, refusing to spend a million dollars as bond to secure a statewide PA recount, despite having raised over $7 million.
Stop it. "Conservatives" were never going to send her a penny.

Old 12-04-2016, 09:59 AM

30,695 posts, read 18,337,735 times
Quote:
Stop it. "Conservatives" were never going to send her a penny.
You don't know if you don't try. But, at the end of the day, what "harm" would've come if she had asked for recounts in close states that HRC won like Maine and Minnesota in addition to asking for recounts in those three Trump states? I can't think of any. She still would've gotten her millions from deranged leftists and possibly money from conservatives. Ultimately, she'd be seen as less of a Democrat-tool by only seeking recounts in states that would benefit HRC.

Hell, there is still time to demand recounts in HRC states She already has her money from deranged leftists so doesn't have to worry about that.

Old 12-04-2016, 10:03 AM

9,884 posts, read 11,002,648 times
I spent about 10 minutes reading about stein, then decided I could not vote for a flake like her.
then I spent about 20 minutes reading about johnson, and decided that I could not vote for him, either.
I did not have to think or read about hillary, that decision was made long before she "officially" became the candidate. No way would I vote for what IMO would be "obama 2.0".
While tempting, I felt that wasting my vote on myself, or Mickey Mouse, or Alfred E. Neuman would be really dumb.
IIRC, there were one or two others on the ballot, but they were such non-entities that voting for them would be simply stupid, IMO.
That left trump. So, in order to vote AGAINST hillary (and stein, and johnson) in a meaningful way, I filled in the oval next to his name.

Old 12-04-2016, 10:05 AM

26,587 posts, read 15,157,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
Never liked her! If Johnson and her did not show up on the ballot in PA MI WI hillary would have won!!!
And Trump voters could whine like you that if Johnson and Castle weren't on the ballot he would have won by a larger margin.

Trump was a poor candidate - Hillary was a worse candidate.

Old 12-04-2016, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by prospectheightsresident View Post
You don't know if you don't try. But, at the end of the day, what "harm" would've come if she had asked for recounts in close states that HRC won like Maine and Minnesota in addition to asking for recounts in those three Trump states? I can't think of any. She still would've gotten her millions from deranged leftists and possibly money from conservatives. Ultimately, she'd be seen as less of a Democrat-tool by only seeking recounts in states that would benefit HRC.

Hell, there is still time to demand recounts in HRC states She already has her money from deranged leftists so doesn't have to worry about that.
While she raised an impressive amount she didn't raise enough to count multiple states. And in the end, I already discussed this. How do you lose?

She finds nothing and we can rest easy. She finds fraud and you have a legitimate argument for stricter voter I.D. requirements.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections