Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Who is Most Responsible That Hillary Won't Be First Woman President?
Obama 23 45.10%
Sanders 2 3.92%
Trump 13 25.49%
Bill Clinton 5 9.80%
I'm Hillary Supporter Who thinks Election was Stolen by Russians, FBI, Electoral Collage, Electrons Protons Fig Newtons and Morons 8 15.69%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2016, 04:48 PM

26,544 posts, read 15,116,847 times

Advertisements

It was Hillary. Hillary spent more time in California than she did in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania combined - that was an idiotic move that she had to have realized she was doing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2016, 05:15 PM

8,090 posts, read 12,808,660 times
Can't vote. There is no option for "Hillary Clinton".

Old 12-14-2016, 05:44 PM

9,996 posts, read 5,703,637 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
It was Hillary. Hillary spent more time in California than she did in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania combined - that was an idiotic move that she had to have realized she was doing.
Except that's where a bunch of the big Democrat donors live so of course she had to go out there and pick up the big checks.

Old 12-14-2016, 06:07 PM

30,291 posts, read 23,777,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I didn't list Hillary as choice because it was her job to defeat these men in one form or another.
But that's the point: It was her job. She failed at her job. It's her own fault she didn't become president.

Old 12-14-2016, 07:47 PM

31,340 posts, read 14,305,539 times
Quote:
Hillary wanted to be first woman President so her name can appear in history books. Had all the connections, big money, MSM and the establishment behind her. Yet her hopes were dashed.

Who is the most responsible.
  • Obama? - Took Nomination From Hillary in 2008 that was supposed to be "hers".
  • Sanders? - Severely wounded Hillary and exposed split between New Democrats and real Progressives
  • Trump? - Won the 2016 Election that many said he would never win.
  • Bill Clinton? - "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". i.e. Political baggage goes back a long way.
What do you think?
Without Obama, Hillary would very likely have won in '08. It was going to be a D year no matter what, and no other politician would have beaten her that year.

However, this year Hillary Clinton can look in the mirror and blame herself for the loss. She is one of the most wretched people I've ever seen -- phony, nasty, corrupt, a huge liar, etc etc. She ran a horrible campaign, nothing about what positive things she would do, only constant negative ads about Trump. She can blame herself.

Old 12-14-2016, 07:48 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,156,725 times
Quote:
Hillary wanted to be first woman President so her name can appear in history books. Had all the connections, big money, MSM and the establishment behind her. Yet her hopes were dashed.

Who is the most responsible.
  • Obama? - Took Nomination From Hillary in 2008 that was supposed to be "hers".
  • Sanders? - Severely wounded Hillary and exposed split between New Democrats and real Progressives
  • Trump? - Won the 2016 Election that many said he would never win.
  • Bill Clinton? - "I did not have sexual relations with that woman". i.e. Political baggage goes back a long way.
What do you think?

"I'm a Hillary Supporter Who thinks Election was Stolen by Russians, FBI, Electoral Collage, Electrons, Protons, Fig Newtons, and Rayciss/bigoted people"

Old 12-14-2016, 08:23 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,774,210 times
Is there any way to revise this poll to include Hillary as the reason Hillary won't be president? If you could open that choice up, I would vote.

Old 12-15-2016, 09:09 AM

6,738 posts, read 2,916,107 times
Why is everyone so concerned about the first woman president, when we already have the first woman president, and she will leave office on Jan 20.. Good bye and good riddance to obama..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections