Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you vote for Joe Biden?
I might depending on who else was running 18 15.79%
Yes 18 15.79%
No 54 47.37%
O, Leave Joe Alone before I make a Youtube Video, LEAVE JOE ALONE! 6 5.26%
Heck NO! No way man, Joe Biden? WHAT? 21 18.42%
I would vote for anyone other than Joe Biden 10 8.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 02:49 PM

23,141 posts, read 10,434,069 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I'd prefer Nancy Pulosi run at that time.
OMG, Is Nancy Pelosi still alive? I know she was dead a number of years ago, they just put that same opened mouth face on her and stand her up with wires and such, are you kidding me?

As if she was ever human, the woman is a psycho, what did she say? '' We have to pass the bill to find out what is in it?''

O, Lord, the woman behind Obamacare who lied and took everyone's healthcare, everyone who had healthcare, what a liar. I think I should rather vote for Hillary and that is saying a lot.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-06-2016, 02:57 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,827,584 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Antoinette118 View Post
No! No! Double No!

Biden represents the Obama Regime 2.0!

Eight years is enough!
obama would be a great president compared to biden

Old 12-06-2016, 03:08 PM

5,276 posts, read 6,209,830 times
Some of these comments have been particularly snide when you consider that he would have had to ramp up a Presidential campaign while dealing with one sons personal problems and another sons 2nd or 3rd (and final) bout with cancer. I respect that he basically said he didn't have anything in the bank emotionally. To be honest I don't think he feared Hillary one iota because he knew her weaknesses.

I will agree with all the 78 is frickin old posters. I think he is just speaking like the guy at the end of a long career and also realizes he could not have done worse than Clinton. I think Sanders, Biden & Clinton would have been one hell of a show to be honest. And I'm sure Biden would have inevitably hammered over the head with something. I'll miss the old guy for blurting out what he thought regardless of political correctness.

Old 12-06-2016, 03:14 PM

5,461 posts, read 3,233,784 times
Joe Biden is the department store dummy of politicians. I'd sooner vote for a bag of rice.

Old 12-06-2016, 03:33 PM

88,983 posts, read 44,799,475 times
Oh, good grief, no! Joe Biden is a blatant racist...

Biden, in his own words...

On Obama being the first clean, articulate, bright, and good-looking mainstream African American:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJSfBKQA_KQ

On not being able to go to a 7-11 or Dunkin' Donuts unless you have an Indian accent:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM19YOqs7hU

Old 12-06-2016, 04:43 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I didn't know that he was known for messing around like Bill.
LOL.

VIDEO : SERIOUSLY? “Creepy” Joe Biden Say He’ll Run in 2020 – TruthFeed

Old 12-06-2016, 05:03 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,268,480 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
Some of these comments have been particularly snide when you consider that he would have had to ramp up a Presidential campaign while dealing with one sons personal problems and another sons 2nd or 3rd (and final) bout with cancer. I respect that he basically said he didn't have anything in the bank emotionally. To be honest I don't think he feared Hillary one iota because he knew her weaknesses.

I will agree with all the 78 is frickin old posters. I think he is just speaking like the guy at the end of a long career and also realizes he could not have done worse than Clinton. I think Sanders, Biden & Clinton would have been one hell of a show to be honest. And I'm sure Biden would have inevitably hammered over the head with something. I'll miss the old guy for blurting out what he thought regardless of political correctness.

his son that died wanted him to run......if my dying son wanted me to run before he died then I would do it for him and because Biden wants the job ever since 1988 and he has been a loyal VP to Obama for 8 years.

dont you think he went to the Democrat donors to see if he could run and he found out they were all for Hillary and the word was that Hillary didn't want any competition in the primary.

Biden doesn't fear Hillary as a candidate but he fears the Clinton machine and the billionaires backing her up. He knew it wasn't going to be easy and he knew Obama made a deal with the Clintons for their support in 2008 and 2012 and Biden didn't have good choices.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
obama would be a great president compared to biden
LOL, that is probably the sad truth ANYONE but Biden.

Old 12-06-2016, 05:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
I'll miss the old guy for blurting out what he thought regardless of political correctness.
There YA GO, you found one thing and that is good, you never really knew what was gonna come out of Joe's mouth like a BOOFAY

Old 12-06-2016, 05:22 PM

6,977 posts, read 5,706,517 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I see Joe Biden as some kind of cruel joke played against him as if he was only picked because he is irrelevant or maybe another reason.

Is it just me?

Would anyone ever vote for Joe Biden should he run for president? His coming out to say he will run looks like some kind of desperate plea from a child like anything could happen, but I can't even see Democrats voting for Joe Biden.

Would you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3-IBEURyfk

Creepy Joe!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections