Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you vote for Joe Biden?
I might depending on who else was running 18 15.79%
Yes 18 15.79%
No 54 47.37%
O, Leave Joe Alone before I make a Youtube Video, LEAVE JOE ALONE! 6 5.26%
Heck NO! No way man, Joe Biden? WHAT? 21 18.42%
I would vote for anyone other than Joe Biden 10 8.77%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 114. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-06-2016, 11:11 PM

16,070 posts, read 10,729,796 times

Advertisements

I doubt that he will run. Uncle Joe needs a talk radio show.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-07-2016, 03:57 AM

18,780 posts, read 18,125,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
And he would have crushed Trump. Biden is a very likable guy, and while he may make the occasional gaffe-don't underestimate him. He absolutely owned the vice presidential debates.

But I can see why he didnt run too. Losing family is tough. Dealing with it while the opposition is looking for ways to make that hurt? No.
He would not have crushed Trump! He might be a good debater; but, personally, he has nothing going for him. Besides the 'creepy Joe', and his nude swims in front of female Secret Service agents (Biden likes to swim nude in front of female agents), he has been invisible during the last eight years. Obama has been calling all the shots and Joe was simply along for the ride.

With Trump's administration it looks like his VP will play an active roll. Mike Pence, if Trump is a success; will be in better positioned to run when Trump 'retires' or gets voted out.

However; I still think that women need to put their best foot forward to claim the next shot at POTUS. Nikki Haley could be groomed for the next shot at President - it depends on the job she does. She is young enough to be around for 2020 and 2024 and later. That is where the Democrats went wrong; they need to think younger and set their eyes on the future (not on the past; like with Pelosi).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections