Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-07-2016, 06:34 PM

27,224 posts, read 46,934,615 times

Advertisements

Michelle doesn't even like to fly together with her husband but rather waste money to fly her dog on a separate plane and her and her kids not together with her hubby.

That means she doesn't care about the Countries money nor what the outcome is as it doesn't affect her too much.
After all she wasn't proud of the Country!

Old 12-07-2016, 07:13 PM

5,472 posts, read 3,245,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmesmh View Post
i'm not a republican, and i didn't vote for either of them (hillary, nor trump), but i think if this issue was important enough to anyone (it wasn't to me), then any such person should have tweeted about the issue, tried hard to draw attention on facebook about the issue, tried to get a question in for a town hall, etc. It doesn't appear that any such things happened. Why? Arrogance....complacency.....the belief that trump had virtually no chance of winning.

If, re the future, people still have an issue with this....contact their local member of congress and push that person to introduce legislation to either: 1. Limit the dollar amount that can be spent each year re protection of the president's 'one private residence designated for full protection per secret service policy' or 2. Limit protection for the president to full protection at the white house and full protection while traveling wherever he or she happens to go. Additionally, continue to organize and deploy protest groups, start a group on facebook, etc.

Quote:
  • 1. Limit the dollar amount that can be spent each year re protection of the president's 'one private residence designated for full protection per secret service policy' or
  • 2. Limit protection for the president to full protection at the white house and full protection while traveling wherever he or she happens to go

I Agree

Old 12-07-2016, 09:46 PM

32,328 posts, read 15,277,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Mooch didn't earn her name for nothing. She enjoys the taxpayer funded life of shopping, world trips, being waited on hand & foot.

She will leave the WH without any noteworthy accomplishments except for maybe coming up with a new recipe for Smores that nobody wants to eat.
Sorry to burst you bubble, but she will be considered one of the greatest first ladies. I've never know any first lady where people actually gave them such a derogatory nick name. Your hatred of Obama wasn't enough, you had to carry over the hatred to his wife.

Old 12-07-2016, 10:07 PM

18,114 posts, read 27,623,062 times
I don't think it's about hating Michelle. She hates us and she hates America. She really hates Donald Trump.

Now what would Jesus do if... let's say, he was sitting around with friends. One of them happened to be a harlot, and one a bitter mean nasty h8r.

Which one gets into Heaven and why?

Old 12-07-2016, 10:46 PM

32,328 posts, read 15,277,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
I don't think it's about hating Michelle. She hates us and she hates America. She really hates Donald Trump.

Now what would Jesus do if... let's say, he was sitting around with friends. One of them happened to be a harlot, and one a bitter mean nasty h8r.

Which one gets into Heaven and why?
Well Jesus forgives everyone so what's your point. But I think he would believe that Michelle has been a role model and is very proud of her

Old 12-07-2016, 10:56 PM

21,567 posts, read 10,691,737 times
Quote:
Mooch didn't earn her name for nothing. She enjoys the taxpayer funded life of shopping, world trips, being waited on hand & foot.

She will leave the WH without any noteworthy accomplishments except for maybe coming up with a new recipe for Smores that nobody wants to eat.
Why do you hate Michelle Obama so much? She hasn't been a bad First Lady. Like other First Ladies, she had a crusade. And she's right that childhood obesity is a problem. When people talk like this about one side, they have no right to complain when others talk about their side.

Old 12-07-2016, 11:47 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,309,015 times
of course she went to bed before Trump won.....once she knew it wasn't a landslide for Hillary and she lost Florida, Ohio, Iowa and North Carolina and she was losing in Michigan and Wisconsin and Pennsylvania and N.H. were too close to call, she knew like Obama it was over for Hillary, it was just a slow painful defeat so she decided to go to bed......I don't blame her I would have done the same after all the campaigning the Obamas did for Hillary but not even Jesus could have save Hillary from defeat.

Michelle even got personal with Trump.....so it wasn't a good night for any Democrat.....watching the elections results turn from a huge victory to a slow defeat drip drip drip it was dying from a slow poison....LOL

Old 12-08-2016, 12:36 AM

15,087 posts, read 13,500,955 times
Quote:

And Melania's gonna do what exactly? Are you going to call her Mooch too?

Old 12-08-2016, 01:20 AM

37,846 posts, read 41,209,489 times
Quote:
Au contraire. She will be remembered by high school students, who will all be eligible to vote in 2020, as the first lady that forced awful lunches on them even though no one voted for her.

Old 12-08-2016, 03:14 AM

2,709 posts, read 2,297,642 times
She probably was looking for a little 'get down' with the POTUS!! Seeing Trump and Hillary duke it out probably got Mooch all twitchy down there.

I know... nasty visual😫
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections