Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-13-2016, 12:19 PM

3,842 posts, read 3,093,515 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoomDan515 View Post
Damn man. I was hoping Trump would hire Cletus and Billy Bob from the gas station in rural Alabama.
Sorry, but Cletus and Billy lost their jobs during the Obama administration. Under Trump's economy though, they will end up owning a gas station.

Old 12-13-2016, 12:35 PM

18,114 posts, read 27,623,062 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywalk View Post
It is very ironic and I guess those rust belt white got exactly as they wished!
Identity politics 101. Blue collar workers and some-college educated folks can and do make some bank.

Also, some of the most driven CEOs of the world are hungry folks who scratched their way up from the bottom.

Your world for example has been turned upside down. Everything you thought you knew is now useless. Old ideas my friend.

Old 12-13-2016, 12:42 PM

27,829 posts, read 16,340,715 times
Quote:
bitter clingers or irredeemable deplorables? which would be more foolish?

Old 12-13-2016, 12:45 PM

17,061 posts, read 12,680,461 times
Self made billionaires or silver spoon billionaires?

Old 12-13-2016, 12:48 PM

22,593 posts, read 12,168,827 times
Quote:
You have some weird obsession and hatred for "rust belt whites". Once again, stop denigrating them. When Bubba signed NAFTA into law, they literally saw their jobs go south. People like you sneered at them and told them it's all their fault for not getting trained to do other work. Then they did get training only to see their jobs get outsourced, given to visa holders or illegals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Those "basket of deplorables" VOTED for Trump's rhetoric, not the person. Remember, they're mostly uneducated and didn't know any better.
"Uneducated and didn't know any better"? My, how condescending of you! Considering that you gave your vote to Hillary, you have no claim to the high ground.

As for uneducated voters---the 47% who pay no taxes voted for Hillary---or are you telling us that they suddenly turned republican? If so, then Trump should have creamed Hillary when it came to the popular vote. Ponder that.

Why do you and your ilk keep insisting that everybody who voted for Trump is "uneducated" when time and time again that's been debunked in this forum?

Old 12-13-2016, 12:51 PM

14,887 posts, read 10,089,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Those "basket of deplorables" VOTED for Trump's rhetoric, not the person. Remember, they're mostly uneducated and didn't know any better.
It's stupidity like this that caused you and your ilk to lose the Presidency, lose your chances of gaining control of the House and the Senate and most importantly, lose your chance of flipping the Supreme Court of the United States.

Please continue being a stupid loser, we deplorables love you for it.

Old 12-13-2016, 01:16 PM

632 posts, read 756,745 times
I figure as long as the DNC, MSM, fellow travelers and various useful idiots continue to think we're all just barefooted uneducated neck beards and mouth breathers, they will, at their own peril, continue to misjudge us, underestimate us, insult us and therefore continue to lose to us. I'm perfectly fine with that. I wish them a level of emotional misery even greater than we've had to endure over these past 8 years.

Old 12-13-2016, 01:18 PM

14,887 posts, read 10,089,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedge1 View Post
I figure as long as the DNC, MSM, fellow travelers and various useful idiots continue to think we're all just barefooted uneducated neck beards and mouth breathers, they will, at their own peril, continue to misjudge us, underestimate us, insult us and therefore continue to lose to us. I'm perfectly fine with that. I wish them a level of emotional misery even greater than we've had to endure over these past 8 years.
Bingo.

I'm gonna go run outside and kick muh dog on my way to help momma put the laundry up on the line 'fore daddy comes home from the mill.

Old 12-13-2016, 01:20 PM

8,922 posts, read 5,671,526 times
The rust belt got what they wanted. Hope it works out for all of us is all i can say....

Old 12-13-2016, 01:21 PM

8,922 posts, read 5,671,526 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMoreYouKnow View Post
It's stupidity like this that caused you and your ilk to lose the Presidency, lose your chances of gaining control of the House and the Senate and most importantly, lose your chance of flipping the Supreme Court of the United States.

Please continue being a stupid loser, we deplorables love you for it.
Hope you also love losing your medicare and social security....Jokes on you.......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections