Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2016, 01:01 PM

993 posts, read 772,828 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
My heart bleeds peanut butter for the poor poor media, academia, the Clintons, the Integris DOJ, Donna Brazille, Josh Earnest, Podesta, Harry Reid and such.
LOL! All praise Trump! This is gonna be fun.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2016, 01:33 PM

27,798 posts, read 32,620,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homeonthelittlemountain View Post
LOL! All praise Trump! This is gonna be fun.

Where did I hear that before?

White Nationalists Salute the President-Elect: "Hail Trump!" - The Atlantic

Old 12-15-2016, 01:49 PM

993 posts, read 772,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Precisely. I was being sarcastic. Read my post before that one.

Old 12-15-2016, 01:56 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,468,116 times
Quote:
Something tells me that Trump will have a head-to-head fight with the press and networks on a regular basis. He'll reward the obsequious sycophants (AKA FAUX NEWS) with front row seats while the other networks will be relegated to the janitor's closet.

Priebus floats shake-up for White House press corps | TheHill
Trump lives for being the center of attention, the best thing the major media reporters could do would be to snub Trump in his own house.

Never gonna happen but nothing would **** off Trump more than if the press ignored him and didn't show up.

Old 12-15-2016, 01:59 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,468,116 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Now that's my kind of reporter, If Trump isn't screwing his daughter he probably pleasures himself thinking about it.

Old 12-15-2016, 02:17 PM

23,795 posts, read 13,346,830 times
Quote:
Something tells me that Trump will have a head-to-head fight with the press and networks on a regular basis. He'll reward the obsequious sycophants (AKA FAUX NEWS) with front row seats while the other networks will be relegated to the janitor's closet.

Priebus floats shake-up for White House press corps | TheHill
Lol. He is so 'transparent' that he only wants the propagandists there. Will Breitbart and Facebook also be at the press briefings?

Old 12-15-2016, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
So, you're no longer a "pub"? During the primaries, you made a big deal about telling us all that you were a "pub". First you were for Jeb! When that didn't work out for you, you switched to Rubio---that was a no go. Then you switched to Cruz. Come election time, you said you were going to vote for Hillary. I take it that you are now a card carrying DNC member?
You like posting about me. I am an Independent. I planned on supporting the GOP nominee no matter who it was other than MEIN TRUMP. Agreed with absolutely everything Romney said about him to the "T". I'm sure I explained this several times to you. Anybody but Trump. Got it?

Old 12-15-2016, 02:30 PM

22,593 posts, read 12,168,827 times
Quote:
You like posting about me. I am an Independent. I planned on supporting the GOP nominee no matter who it was other than MEIN TRUMP. Agreed with absolutely everything Romney said about him to the "T". I'm sure I explained this several times to you. Anybody but Trump. Got it?
Well...Trump is what you got. Suck it up and deal with it or you will be in for a very rough 4-8 years ahead of you. Your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
Lol. He is so 'transparent' that he only wants the propagandists there. Will Breitbart and Facebook also be at the press briefings?
KellyAnne now has the title of propagandist by Carl Bernstein. Fitting title. That chick sounds like Baghdad Bob.

23,795 posts, read 13,346,830 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Oh yeah. It is fun.

So let's talk about the history of the KKK a bit and it's connection to the Democrats shall we?

Theft of Labor:

Lincoln headed up what the Democrats called the Black Republican Party.
Declaration of Independence means “men were created equal… in certain inalienable rights, among which are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.
Lincoln knew that the Founding Fathers could not have outlawed slavery and still had a Union. No southern state would have joined such a union and slavery would have lasted much longer.
Fredrick Douglas once called Lincoln the White Man’s President. There was a movement by many blacks and at one time Lincoln to consider relocating blacks to Africa, but meeting Lincoln restored his faith in America
Douglas didn’t want to leave nor destroy America. He wanted to participate in America.
For the 1st time in history, a Great War was fought to end slavery.
300,000 Northern soldiers died.

The Civil Rights Movement was not a break with the American founding. The principles were already set down in the Declaration of Independence.
· The principles were already set down in the Declaration of Independence.
· “The topic of race more than any other generates taboos. Taboos are the enemy of history and truth.”
· White Indentured Servants- Starting in 1618, children captured from the streets of London were sold into colonial America.
· Over the next 150 years, 150,000 Irishmen women and children were declared soldiers of war and sold as Indentured Servants in Virginia and New England.
· Indentured Servitude usually lasted 7 years, but some were extended or died there. They worked side by side with Black slaves, and at one time, outnumbered them.

William Ellision owned 1000 acres and 60 slaves. He was perhaps once a slave himself. He practiced slave breeding, a practice very frowned upon even at that time.
Henry Louis Gates and other scholars estimate that, in a period before the Civil War, there were approximately 3,500 free African-Americans who owned more than 10,000 Black slaves.
In South Carolina, about the same percentage of black as whites owned slaves.
Slavery existed all over the world. Egyptians, Chinese, Africans, American Indians all had slaves, long before Columbus came into the scene.
Tragically, slavery continues today.
That French aristocrat, Alexis de Tocqueville, made mention as to why slavery just doesn’t work. For one thing, there’s no incentive in it for the Black slave. Why should they want to produce for another under such horrid conditions? For another, it doesn’t come even close to benefiting the slave owner either. It makes them lazy, among other things. It just doesn’t work.

What is uniquely Western is the Abolition of slavery. What’s uniquely American is the fighting of a Great War to end it.

Madame Walker and her daughter Lelia- aka Sarah Breedlove…
Sold hair care products door to door.
She became the first self-made female millionaire in America.
Why isn’t she in the history books? Why isn’t Michael Moore and Elizabeth Warren talking about her?
Why doesn’t Matt Damon talking about her? Heah Chowd? How bout’ dim apples?
Martin Luther King once said, “Every man must write with his own hand the charter of his Emancipation Proclamation. We are all in this country a minority of one and how we succeed or fail depends on our efforts.”

Fun fun.
You could have just posted the link to your blog.

McGowdoghouse
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections