Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Would you have been elected President if the Russians didn't stymie you?
Yes, I am the rightful President elect 4 25.00%
No, the Democrats are sore losers 12 75.00%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-15-2016, 01:13 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,236,503 times

Advertisements

Now that the election is over, feel free to share your story of how the Russians stymied your bid to become President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-15-2016, 03:12 PM

649 posts, read 317,786 times
I think John Paul Jones should have won , those meddling Ruskies .

Old 12-15-2016, 03:15 PM

40,999 posts, read 49,386,979 times
Pro Trump Russians were on CD. They disappeared on 11/8 just like the Hillary employees.

Those Russians are everywhere.

Old 12-15-2016, 05:08 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,052,866 times
Remember if you see a Russian leave the area your vote could be in danger.Report it as soon as possible.

Old 12-15-2016, 05:44 PM

12,688 posts, read 6,763,643 times
I knew that Fred -- the secret ruler of the world -- would stop me from becoming president. He might pose as a gas station attendant in Australia and therefore seem simplistic, but the man's reach and power is terrifying. He used his space alien technology to remove me from the ballot -- I was on the ballot in every state -- and then erased all memory of me and my party. I'd tell you all about my political party, but I'm too scared. He killed all of them but me and then erased all memory of them as well. I should have known that Fred would never let me become president this was truly horrifying! The blame might rest with the Russians, but make no mistake about it, they are simply pawns in the games of Fred. It is unclear why Fred told America (using his mind control powers) to elect Trump, but it is clear that Fred is using Jill Stein, Hillary Clinton and accusations of Russian hacking to destabilize the United States. It is not at all clear whether Fred will allow the United States to survive intact -- but we do know that Fred wanted Trump or Trump would have already died mysteriously. Face it, if it weren't part of Fred plans, you wouldn't even know who Donald Trump is at this point. The complexities of the plots and schemes of our secret ruler Fred are mysterious and unknowable.

Fear Fred!!!

Old 12-15-2016, 06:00 PM

5,701 posts, read 3,236,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by godofthunder9010 View Post
I knew that Fred -- the secret ruler of the world -- would stop me from becoming president. He might pose as a gas station attendant in Australia and therefore seem simplistic, but the man's reach and power is terrifying. He used his space alien technology to remove me from the ballot -- I was on the ballot in every state -- and then erased all memory of me and my party. I'd tell you all about my political party, but I'm too scared. He killed all of them but me and then erased all memory of them as well. I should have known that Fred would never let me become president this was truly horrifying! The blame might rest with the Russians, but make no mistake about it, they are simply pawns in the games of Fred. It is unclear why Fred told America (using his mind control powers) to elect Trump, but it is clear that Fred is using Jill Stein, Hillary Clinton and accusations of Russian hacking to destabilize the United States. It is not at all clear whether Fred will allow the United States to survive intact -- but we do know that Fred wanted Trump or Trump would have already died mysteriously. Face it, if it weren't part of Fred plans, you wouldn't even know who Donald Trump is at this point. The complexities of the plots and schemes of our secret ruler Fred are mysterious and unknowable.

Fear Fred!!!
Makes more sense than the DNC conspiracy theories

Old 12-15-2016, 06:06 PM

2,576 posts, read 1,758,791 times
I don't know how to respond to this thread. I am confused. What am I being asked?

Old 12-15-2016, 06:15 PM

12,688 posts, read 6,763,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobisinthehouse View Post
I don't know how to respond to this thread. I am confused. What am I being asked?
Even if you weren't running for president, clearly you were sabotaged by the Russians at some point in your life. C'mon, get it off your chest before the Russians mind-wipe everyone and and you don't even remember what they took from you!

Old 12-15-2016, 06:33 PM

2,961 posts, read 2,912,264 times
Trump on tape: I just grab'm by the p**** cause it's what I do.

If you're losing to that, trust me, it's not the Russians

Old 12-15-2016, 08:35 PM

649 posts, read 317,786 times
Do you suppose the Russians brainwashed all the liberals into thinking they will still win just to destabilize the US ?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections