Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What will 0bama cover during press conference today?
Trump's ties to Russia 9 40.91%
Aleppo propaganda 6 27.27%
Lecture us on racism 15 68.18%
Russia's interference with the election 13 59.09%
He will unite this nation and welcome the new president 4 18.18%
other 3 13.64%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 10:24 AM

9,807 posts, read 11,134,777 times

Advertisements

Obama said...

Russia...and also...racism...misogyny...bigotry...racism...miso gyny...bigotry...racism...misogyny...bigotry...rac ism...misogyny...bigotry...racism...misogyny...big otry...racism...misogyny...bigotry...racism...miso gyny...bigotry...racism...misogyny...bigotry...rac ism...misogyny...bigotry...racism...misogyny...big otry...racism...misogyny...bigotry...racism...miso gyny...bigotry...racism...misogyny...bigotry...rac ism...misogyny...bigotry...racism...misogyny...big otry...racism...misogyny...bigotry...racism...miso gyny...bigotry...racism...misogyny...bigotry...rac ism...misogyny...bigotry...racism...misogyny...big otry...racism...misogyny...bigotry...racism...miso gyny...bigotry...racism...misogyny...bigotry...rac ism...misogyny...bigotry...racism...misogyny...big otry...racism...misogyny...bigotry...racism...miso gyny...bigotry...racism...misogyny...bigotry...rac ism...misogyny...bigotry...racism...misogyny...big otry...racism...misogyny...bigotry...racism...miso gyny...bigotry...racism...misogyny...bigotry...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2016, 10:40 AM

30,419 posts, read 20,295,184 times
I don't care what he does. I won't be watching.

Old 12-18-2016, 02:46 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Obama is showing absolutely no class or dignity when he encourages our military forces to defy the incoming President, .
I must have missed that news story,refresh my memory.

Old 12-18-2016, 02:59 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,994 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post

What? You don't read the National Enquirer ? It is the go to publication for all Trumpees.

Old 12-18-2016, 03:18 PM

6,811 posts, read 6,941,266 times
Quote:
Obama Just Planted A Ticking Time Bomb For Trump That's Borderline Treasonous

And before you start denigrating the source, please remember that the main stream media never reports on anything remotely critical of Obama. Doesn't mean this didn't happen....there's a video of his comments, but don't have the time to go looking for it.

Old 12-19-2016, 03:17 AM

35,309 posts, read 52,274,165 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aquietpath View Post
Obama Just Planted A Ticking Time Bomb For Trump That's Borderline Treasonous

And before you start denigrating the source, please remember that the main stream media never reports on anything remotely critical of Obama. Doesn't mean this didn't happen....there's a video of his comments, but don't have the time to go looking for it.
This Obama quote is what you perceive to be a treasonous statement?
Quote:
We're a nation that believes freedom can never be taken for granted and that each of us has a responsibility to sustain it,” he said, in his final scheduled speech on national security.

Old 12-19-2016, 07:22 AM

20,834 posts, read 17,091,022 times
Quote:
This Obama quote is what you perceive to be a treasonous statement?
lets recall that Obama the man was raised a muslim, marinated in 200 years of racist hatred of america by jeremiah wright as a young man. how could he possibility be expected to support the united states of america?

31 days....and counting

Old 12-19-2016, 02:31 PM

3,637 posts, read 1,696,994 times
THIS is the statement you are all in a wad about ?

Then the current commander in chief told the military audience, “The universal right to speak your mind and to protest against authority, to live in a society that’s open and free, that can criticize a president without retribution … that’s what separates us from tyrants and terrorists

There is nothing but truth to that statement and not, in any way, inflammatory. You guys love to pick up on any shred, don't you !

Old 12-19-2016, 05:04 PM

37,794 posts, read 40,990,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Who cares what Barack says? He is the only person I know who would take a taxpayer funded vacation a few weeks before he retires. Let the world burn.
You have a good point. Who takes a vacation right before they retire?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections