Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-21-2016, 07:56 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,710,540 times

Advertisements

"At this point, what difference does it make?"

Exactly!
Bwahahahahahaha!
THIS IS AWESOME!
What a beautiful time to be alive in the USA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Oh I see, spent years on Benghazi (death of four heroic Americans) ---is now a Trumpkin punch line.

I knew that all those hours and money spent ($7 mil) were for political reasons. Faux outrage and all by Trey Gowdy.

Thanks for reinforcing what many of us already knew.

Ya.... Exactly! Worked for Clinton. Unless there is a Double Standard
Bwahahahahahaha!!
This Is Awesome!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-21-2016, 08:02 AM

78,863 posts, read 46,710,540 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by movedtothecoast View Post
This is indeed appalling, wonder if Comey will
face any consequences due to this?
In my eyes he certainly helped Trump win and it
just smelled fishy when it happened.

Wonder who squeezed Comey to meddle in the election ?

Trump's election win is now tainted by Russia and Comey but
that story will surely be denied by the followers as sour grapes.

Why cut & paste that? It wasn't your original work?

Old 12-21-2016, 08:46 AM

1,849 posts, read 1,813,092 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arctichomesteader View Post
She lost because of her not the Russians or Comey. Her corruption, her positions on various issues, and her arrogance.
I for one didn't vote for her, but had she did win I don't think she would have been a bad president - probably more effective than Obama actually. But since she lost the election, the excuses and snide comments from Bill & Hillary makes me even happier she didn't win.

Yeah Bill, "Angry White Men" cost you the election. Last time I checked, you are hick from Middle America and WON OVER this vote several times. Nice job dissing your audience.

Old 12-21-2016, 09:03 AM

20,187 posts, read 23,885,537 times
I wonder what is going to happen to Comey... he is going to be made a scapegoat by the democrats... but then when he decided against charging Hillary for COMMITTING a crime, he deserves what he gets... there are no multi-tier justice systems, if she committed a crime, she must be charged and tried... there is NO dispute that she committed the crime...

Old 12-21-2016, 11:25 AM

2,695 posts, read 3,406,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
Why cut & paste that? It wasn't your original work?
meaning?

Old 12-21-2016, 11:28 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,895,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
Clinton: Russian Hacking And James Comey Cost Me The Election - Matt Vespa

Hillary Clinton on Thursday night attributed her defeat to a convergence of two “unprecedented†events: the release of a letter by James B. Comey, the F.B.I. director, shortly before the election, and what she called an “attack against our country†by the Russian president, Vladimir V. Putin.
[…]
Mrs. Clinton said the letter Mr. Comey released disclosing new questions about emails handled by her private server had cost her close races in several battleground states. “Swing-state voters made their decisions in the final days breaking against me because of the F.B.I. letter from Director Comey,†she said.
The Russians, she said, sought to “undermine our democracy†through cyberattacks on Democratic targets. She said the hacking into the Democratic National Committee and into the emails of her campaign chairman, John D. Podesta, were a result of Mr. Putin’s “personal beef†against her, pointing to her accusation that Russia’s 2011 parliamentary elections were rigged.

does this show that if Hillary runs again in 2020 she can win since the FBI And Russia might be off her back?
No She is a criminal and cheated not only the American People, but her own party.

The problems she still has is the result of the Clinton Cartel and the Soros Factor.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:42 AM

31,340 posts, read 14,319,981 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BucFan View Post
Flimsy, unjustified intrusion by the FBI on the election - tainted win by Trumpy

https://twitter.com/brianefallon/sta...048707?lang=en

Too bad.
The Clinton camp used every dirty trick they could think of, and they had the media on their side as well, and still lost.

Old 12-21-2016, 11:49 AM

8,061 posts, read 4,895,559 times
Default Emails

The emails clearly showed criminal intent from Haiti and the Money Laundering of the Clinton Cartel.

Clinton's team was so intent on getting HRC Elected at any cost. If the same actions were done by the GOP the outrage would be pouring out.

It remains to be seen if Obama will give her and Bill and General Purpose Pardon foe any transgressions HRC and Bill have done. Just incase.If they ge prosecuted so will Obama.

The Clinton Brand is forever damaged.

Old 12-21-2016, 02:33 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,698,674 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER AZ View Post
The Clinton Brand is forever damaged.
It backfired on them supremely.

Amazing the deranged still attempt to defend this failure.

Old 12-21-2016, 02:38 PM

2,852 posts, read 1,618,667 times
Dear Hillary...

Go to the Dollar General store.
Buy a $1.00 mirror.
Take it out of its casing.
Look deeply into that mirror...

THAT'S WHO LOST YOU THE ELECTION!

One of your biggest problems is the fact that you have no accountability for your own actions.
Face the facts and understand that the people of the best country in the world did NOT WANT YOU AS THEIR LEADER...
You have been found to be a liar.
You have been found to not take responsibility for your own actions.
You have been a part of the problem and the American people ARE SICK AND TIRED OF YOU AND VOTED AGAINST YOU in an effort to remove you from any political position.
Go spend time with your grandkids.
Go write books that I certainly won't buy but somebody will.
Go on a nice long cruise and enjoy your time off from work.
The American people are DONE WITH YOU...
Get over it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections