Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 02:00 PM

79,909 posts, read 44,410,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
The CIA and the FBI disagree with you.
No they don't. If they did there would be reams of evidence already presented, lawsuits and warrants filed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2016, 02:09 PM

68,387 posts, read 54,651,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
How did she get the popular vote?

Not one dumb**** reporter asked Obama that today

WHO said they were good hijackers?

IF they were, they wouldn't have gotten caught, eh?

Old 12-17-2016, 03:22 PM

18,110 posts, read 27,597,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
No they don't. If they did there would be reams of evidence already presented, lawsuits and warrants filed.
I'm with you on that. I won't believe even a shred of it until I see just one shred of concrete evidence.

I have a hard time believing this wikileak stuff except that the MSM so flawlessly ignored it while the DNC machine was trashing Trump and the MSM went full blast covering that.

The only thing on their minds during this all was trash and discard Trump whe simultaneously dragging Hillary up and into the White House.

I've been loving these Trump victory tours though. Haven't even caught up with the Florida tour and hear he's doing an Alabama tour now? What does he do when he runs out of states? Will it be January 19th by then? Sure hope so. Wish Minnesota, Virginia, and New Hampshire would have tipped the right way too, almost.

Maybe Trump can do an Almost Tour and visit Nevada and Colorado too.

Old 12-17-2016, 03:39 PM

22,571 posts, read 12,137,237 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
I'm with you on that. I won't believe even a shred of it until I see just one shred of concrete evidence.

I have a hard time believing this wikileak stuff except that the MSM so flawlessly ignored it while the DNC machine was trashing Trump and the MSM went full blast covering that.

The only thing on their minds during this all was trash and discard Trump whe simultaneously dragging Hillary up and into the White House.

I've been loving these Trump victory tours though. Haven't even caught up with the Florida tour and hear he's doing an Alabama tour now? What does he do when he runs out of states? Will it be January 19th by then? Sure hope so. Wish Minnesota, Virginia, and New Hampshire would have tipped the right way too, almost.

Maybe Trump can do an Almost Tour and visit Nevada and Colorado too.
I live in VA. My husband and I voted for Trump. So did our next door neighbors who are naturalized citizens. Unfortunately, it's the fault of Northern Virginia when it came to Trump losing the state (I'll leave it at that---otherwise, I will get all worked up and go into a rant)Plus Hillary picking Kaine gave the libs a tingle down their legs

Old 12-17-2016, 06:19 PM

34,289 posts, read 19,459,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
I live in VA. My husband and I voted for Trump. So did our next door neighbors who are naturalized citizens. Unfortunately, it's the fault of Northern Virginia when it came to Trump losing the state (I'll leave it at that---otherwise, I will get all worked up and go into a rant)Plus Hillary picking Kaine gave the libs a tingle down their legs
Actually I kind of think Kaine was a bad choice. No one really knew him, and he didn't get her a lot of votes.
Quote:
Actually...we would be exactly where we are. There is no evidence that Trump did anything wrong, and its not exactly like we can sue or serve Russia warrants now is it? And giving away some of our sources of information would result in us having no sources of information in the future. So thats kind of a non starter.

Old 12-17-2016, 06:26 PM

1,650 posts, read 1,121,563 times
So wikileaks allied with russia only targeted certain electoral states. Anybody got a link to this?

Old 12-17-2016, 06:57 PM

7,587 posts, read 6,668,736 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taratova View Post
25% of illegals in America who reside in California who have a drivers license voted in that popular vote. Millions of them .

Border agents who find illegals also find on them a voter id card so they can vote.
BS. You just made that up.

Old 12-17-2016, 07:47 PM

37,194 posts, read 42,391,335 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
That's his cult of devotees. They're still showing up for his post election adoration fests. Who does that after a candidates already has been elected but mindless cult members?
If Trump used a glass outhouse, they'd show up for that function and pay admission to boot.

Mindless cult members....voters....call them what you want. Trump has them in more places than anyone else so he won the election.

Old 12-18-2016, 05:14 AM

79,909 posts, read 44,410,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Actually...we would be exactly where we are. There is no evidence that Trump did anything wrong, and its not exactly like we can sue or serve Russia warrants now is it? And giving away some of our sources of information would result in us having no sources of information in the future. So thats kind of a non starter.
No, there would be lawsuits filed against state election boards to show the evidence that the election was not legit. Most likely there would be arguments before the Supreme Court already to get the election results put on hold or overturned.

Obama has done some very grave damage to the country. He's made it to where people can't trust the IRS, then the FBI, then the CIA and now he's trying to get people to doubt the election process.

It's amazing to me that the left still supports him. As I've said many times, if President Obama would have been the person Candidate Obama had said he was going to be the (D)'s would still have the House, Senate and would have won the elections this year. Hillary lost because she represented more of the same.

Old 12-18-2016, 05:46 AM

18,774 posts, read 18,274,595 times
Quote:
No, there would be lawsuits filed against state election boards to show the evidence that the election was not legit. Most likely there would be arguments before the Supreme Court already to get the election results put on hold or overturned.

Obama has done some very grave damage to the country. He's made it to where people can't trust the IRS, then the FBI, then the CIA and now he's trying to get people to doubt the election process.

It's amazing to me that the left still supports him. As I've said many times, if President Obama would have been the person Candidate Obama had said he was going to be the (D)'s would still have the House, Senate and would have won the elections this year. Hillary lost because she represented more of the same.
Today is the day the Electoral College votes: https://www.archives.gov/federal-reg...key-dates.html. It sounds as if it is a complicated process. Since there is so much contention about Trump winning I am sure that it will not go smoothly or there is going to be some surprise from the left.

I have not paid attention previous elections; will we know the results by the end of the day?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections