Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 12:41 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,424,105 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
More evidence is piling up linking Donald Trump to the Russian government, including the discovery of a secret server that existed solely to connect the Trump Organization to a powerful Russian bank, and a report that the FBI was informed that Vladimir Putin’s regime wanted to cultivate a relationship with the Republican nominee.

News of the secret server came to light after security experts became concerned that the revelation of Russian attacks on Democratic National Committee servers might indicate similar activity being used against the Trump campaign, according to Slate.

Instead, the experts discovered that the Trump Organization had set up an email server that only performed one function: irregularly pinging a single email server located at Alfa Bank — one of Russia’s biggest banks, which has close connections to the Russian and Ukrainian political elite. Both servers were set up to reject connections from third-party servers, and neither was active outside of Moscow and New York business hours.

Donald Trump company’s server was connected to Russian bank: Report - Salon.com

Here's your proof that Trump, and or his campaign directly communicated with Russia through a secret server that operated out of Trump Tower, NYC. Strangely enough, it was disconnected as soon as it was discovered and questioned by cyber experts at the Russian connection. The cyber experts said in relation to the immediate shutdown of the server in NYC that, "When the knee was tapped in Moscow, the leg jerked in NYC"
As soon as all the Trump worshipers dial in that it's all phony and "who believes Salon" I can post numerous links to very reputable technical publicans that verify the information.
Or you can just google, "secret Trump server connected to Russia."

This will come out in the report to be released soon and should prompt a bipartisan Congressional investigation into Trump's Campaign Russian connection and even Trump himself.
Ok. Post something besides salon.com.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2016, 12:43 PM

24,006 posts, read 15,100,850 times
Donna Brasile says the DNC was made aware of the hacking in May by the FBI.

Old 12-18-2016, 12:59 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,669,275 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapperJohn View Post
Ok. Post something besides salon.com.
Was a server registered to the Trump Organization communicating with Russia’s Alfa Bank?

New Report Uncovers Secret Trump Server That Repeatedly Communicated With Russia

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/209137...experts-claim/

Old 12-18-2016, 01:23 PM

16,956 posts, read 16,765,643 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bpollen View Post
Let's put on our thinking caps!

If I were going to sway the election to Trump, I would only mess with the states that Trump needs to win. Those are not going to be the states that Clinton has locked down, like CA. That would be too obvious, anyway. A Trump win in CA? Everyone would spot the hack right away.

No, I'd pick a state where he needs to win it (if you followed the election closely, you know what states those were...PA, MI, OH, FL, and a few others), and he is strong in some counties there already.

Then I only need to hack a couple of counties in those few states. Hopefully that'd be enough to tip the scales to a win for him in those states. Those counties must use electronic voting machines, of course. That wouldn't necessarily be YUGE numbers of votes, either. We're talking select counties, here. Not entire states.

That's just roughly how I'd go about it.

Be careful! Don't give Hillary any more ideas!...She might be reading this forum.

Old 12-18-2016, 01:25 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
You'll notice that the Trump forum Turd polishers won't touch the secret server issue with a 10 foot pole, with gloves on.
I did not support Trump. I do not support Trump. I voted for Sanders and then Stein.

There was no secret server.

Old 12-18-2016, 01:27 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,241,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crone View Post
Donna Brasile says the DNC was made aware of the hacking in May by the FBI.
The same person that fed Hillary the questions before the debates.

Old 12-18-2016, 01:30 PM

12,149 posts, read 8,424,105 times

Cool story. All are basically rewrites of the same story and reference the same mythical expert "Tea Leaves". Anonymous experts, of course.

I heard from another source, Coffee Grounds, that Hillary was sending classified information to companies controlled by Soros and the Big Banks and was sleeping with hot chicks provided by the Saudis. I guess it's true because it was on the internet.

Old 12-18-2016, 01:42 PM

11,122 posts, read 5,598,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luvbostons7489 View Post
How did she get the popular vote?

Not one dumb**** reporter asked Obama that today
They wouldn't have hacked the Blue States, as that would have been too obvious if the results were reversed from expectations. They would only have attacked the Swing States, where the results would not be so predictable.

Old 12-18-2016, 01:47 PM

9,617 posts, read 6,068,868 times
They only hacked it to affect the Electoral College. Very smart and devious, those Russkies! Don't you know.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections