Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-17-2016, 03:33 PM

7,272 posts, read 5,319,778 times

Advertisements

On one side you have the winning side poo poo'ing all of the reports about potential, and I stress potential, election issues from Russian hacks and Putin's knowledge to the crosscheck where voters kicked off the polls (Michigan for example) etc.

On the other side you have the losing side whining about blatant misjustice to fraud to fixed, rigged etc.

In my mind, all I can say is there is enough noise for me to at least question the results. But until there is hard concrete evidence as opposed to accusations and reports of look likes and maybes, then we should continue to move forward. The only thing I laugh about is Trump was the one whining and screaming about voter fraud long before he got elected, and now once in of course not a peep.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-17-2016, 03:35 PM

296 posts, read 233,442 times
Neither one of the candidates were any good. It was a disgrace to this country.

Old 12-17-2016, 03:36 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,782,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalmancpa View Post
In my mind, all I can say is there is enough noise for me to at least question the results....
In other words you are yet another Hillary supporter who doesn't accept the outcome of the election.

Old 12-17-2016, 03:43 PM

22,572 posts, read 12,141,572 times
We'll never know the truth about the 2012 election. There were stories of voter fraud occurring in many states yet Obama's corrupt DOJ and the MSM ignored them all. They would have done the exact same thing this time around if Trump was a democrat.

Old 12-17-2016, 03:44 PM

39,179 posts, read 51,499,921 times
There is a chance that the truth will come out. We won't get a congressional investigation, of course, but Trump has made enemies of the media and the CIA. One or the other or both will get to the bottom of his Russian dealings and it will be leaked.

Old 12-17-2016, 03:45 PM

7,272 posts, read 5,319,778 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
In other words you are yet another Hillary supporter who doesn't accept the outcome of the election.
So so wrong, but believe what you will.

Old 12-17-2016, 03:48 PM

39,179 posts, read 51,499,921 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS2IAD View Post
We'll never know the truth about the 2012 election. There were stories of voter fraud occurring in many states yet Obama's corrupt DOJ and the MSM ignored them all. They would have done the exact same thing this time around if Trump was a democrat.
In 2012, pre-election polling, exit polling, the electoral margin and the popular margin all pointed to an Obama victory. In 2016, only one of them pointed to a Trump victory and it was by the slimmest of margins imaginable. With certain Russian meddling, Trump's narrow electoral college win will always be suspect and his legitimacy as president will be questioned.

Old 12-17-2016, 04:00 PM

15,152 posts, read 12,315,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ponderosa View Post
There is a chance that the truth will come out. We won't get a congressional investigation, of course, but Trump has made enemies of the media and the CIA. One or the other or both will get to the bottom of his Russian dealings and it will be leaked.
Even when they have to fabricate it, right?

Because that's pretty much what they are doing now.

Old 12-17-2016, 04:02 PM

4,497 posts, read 3,856,832 times
Quote:
In 2012, pre-election polling, exit polling, the electoral margin and the popular margin all pointed to an Obama victory. In 2016, only one of them pointed to a Trump victory and it was by the slimmest of margins imaginable. With certain Russian meddling, Trump's narrow electoral college win will always be suspect and his legitimacy as president will be questioned.
Who cares about polling? Maybe it has run its course. There is no way Russia could have hacked onto the voting machines. That has already been determined with that recount. Time to move on.

Old 12-17-2016, 04:03 PM

22,572 posts, read 12,141,572 times
Quote:
Maybe it will "be questioned by you".

Don't you get it? All those polls that the MSM were putting out were fake. All those stories and supposed analysis that said Hillary was going to win the electoral votes by a wide margin were fake. All those stories and supposed polls that Hillary will take the rust belt were all lies.

I'm still trying to figure out how "Russian meddling" somehow rigged the election

There was no way to hack into voting machines. Assange repeatedly said that it wasn't the Russians who hacked into the DNC and Podesta's email account. In fact, some stories say it was a DNC insider who did it.

What I'm seeing is the left still not coming to terms that Hillary lost and are now grasping at straws.

Answer this --- If all the polling in 2012 showed an Obama victory by a wide margin, then why were his supporters out there committing voter fraud. Why bother?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections