Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-18-2016, 12:25 PM

500 posts, read 841,941 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Russians are everywhere, they're probably are posting on the message board.
Working for Putin wasn't easy. It might have been a bear following me on a chain that gave me away... or the bottle of vodka I frequently made use of in public....

I think I hear the banjos....I mean balalaikas
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-18-2016, 12:29 PM

13,778 posts, read 9,670,681 times
Quote:
Russians are everywhere, they're probably are posting on the message board.
An 8 foot Russian crawled out of my toilet bowl this morning. I'm going to complain to management to tell my neighbor to keep better control of his cages.

Old 12-18-2016, 12:34 PM

8,924 posts, read 5,633,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
So you haven't seen any Russians in North Carolina either. That's good to know.

But Obama & Hillary says there are Russians here. Maybe even Putin. Both Obama & Hillary claim that Russians forced North Carolinians to vote for Trump instead of her.
Go pedal your outlandish theories at FAUX news. Where is the proof???? Nobody FORCED anyone to vote for anyone. More contrived BS....

Old 12-18-2016, 12:37 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,660,176 times
Quote:
NC did elect a Democrat for Governor and Trump for President, sounds suspicious!
I suppose Putin doesn't worry about Pat McCrory. I didn't either.

Have you seen any Russians that Hillary speaks of, in NC?

Old 12-18-2016, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Go pedal your outlandish theories at FAUX news. Where is the proof???? Nobody FORCED anyone to vote for anyone. More contrived BS....
That isn't what Hillary & Obama say. They say Hillary lost election due to Russians.

Since Hillary lost NC, I'm wondering where the Russians are that caused this.

Old 12-18-2016, 12:43 PM

649 posts, read 316,834 times
I hear the snowflakes are afraid to leave their safe spots & open their closet doors or look under their beds . I'll bet that's where all the Russians are hiding .

Old 12-18-2016, 06:19 PM

6,382 posts, read 5,505,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
When did Obama and Clinton claim the Russians affected the NC elections? Link? Link? or is this some more unfounded inflammatory bull **** that is becoming de rigeur for thread starts by certain individuals in this forum?
It would appear that way. I think he's trying to jump on the "humorist" alt-right bandwagon......not quite there yet. I'm sure with some practice the next time it will go over a little better. Then again some people just flat out aren't funny. Not everyone can pull off humor.

The best part is....He gets laughed at in the local forum where nobody takes him seriously so he runs over here to the "Politics and Other Aberrations" forum to get some love from his alt-right buds.

Trying to get some affirmation in the "liberals can't accept the election and Hillary blames Putin" nonsense here because he knows he won't get it in the local discussion forums that actually discuss the real issue at hand...which is that NC GOP lost the governmorship after whining about the election for a month and making false claims of wide-spread voter-fraud that even after an un-necessary recount weren't enough for them to steal the election....they made a back-door special session in the state legislature to strip the new governor of power, and try to steal the NC supeme court balance which they also lost Nov 8th.

No claims of Russians interfering with NC politics....just the GOP running scared and hijaking it in the name of purely partisan nonsense.

Last edited by TarHeelNick; 12-18-2016 at 06:31 PM..

Old 12-18-2016, 06:34 PM

68,333 posts, read 54,437,898 times
Quote:
Can someone tell me where to find the Russians working for Putin, in NC? I can't find any.

As you know, NC voted decisively for Trump and now Obama and others say it was because of the Russians. So I want to meet a few of the ones who forced all the Hillary voters to push the button for Trump instead.

I haven't seen any here in the Charlotte metro, but maybe they are somewhere else. Does anyone know?

Не волнуйся comrads, я пытаюсь бросить их след.

Ask Lil' Donny Thin Skin, he's privy to Putin's activities and acquaintances.

Old 12-18-2016, 07:03 PM

32,516 posts, read 37,203,663 times
Quote:

I haven't seen any here in the Charlotte metro, but maybe they are somewhere else. Does anyone know?
Check Trump's bedroom in the White House after he's inaugurated. He'll be in bed with the Russians until he's impeached.

Old 12-19-2016, 02:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Check Trump's bedroom in the White House after he's inaugurated. He'll be in bed with the Russians until he's impeached.
Didn't you also tell us he would never be nominated and then elected?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections