Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-19-2016, 06:29 AM

25,978 posts, read 22,169,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Russians are everywhere, they're probably are posting on the message board.
Which would be fine. As a Trump supporter, as with most, I embrace people from all demographics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mohawkx View Post
When did Obama and Clinton claim the Russians affected the NC elections? Link? Link? or is this some more unfounded inflammatory bull **** that is becoming de rigeur for thread starts by certain individuals in this forum?
Obama/Clinton alliance claimed the election was stolen. Weren't they counting on NC? They were counting on several states!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
NC did elect a Democrat for Governor and Trump for President, sounds suspicious!
Actually, more than a couple Democrats voted for Trump. You don't have to be a Republican to care about the direction of the country, jobs, security, healthcare and our form of government.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tominftl View Post
Go pedal your outlandish theories at FAUX news. Where is the proof???? Nobody FORCED anyone to vote for anyone. More contrived BS....
Tell that to Hillary Clinton!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
That isn't what Hillary & Obama say. They say Hillary lost election due to Russians.

Since Hillary lost NC, I'm wondering where the Russians are that caused this.
Maybe since Hillary and her cronies have made so many different excuses on why the morally, mentally and physically incompetent Hillary Clinton lost that her followers can't keep up!

Quote:
Why would I be desperate? Donald Trump won. I've been saying he would win by a landslide since Aug 2015. B

Now your response, maybe that's what the desperate do. i.e Attempt to make it about the messenger and warn of Russians. (that nobody has seen)

Благослови его сердце.
Oh, come on, you know many of Hillary's supporters still don't realize that she lost. Give them a chance to catch up!

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
Ask Lil' Donny Thin Skin, he's privy to Putin's activities and acquaintances.
Are you talking about President Elect Trump? Trying to revive the Cold War to deflect from the sins and crimes of Hillary Clinton, sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Check Trump's bedroom in the White House after he's inaugurated. He'll be in bed with the Russians until he's impeached.
I doubt Trump will spend a lot of time in the bedroom, since he'll be rebuilding the country. Also, again, the Cold War is over. Impeached? You do have my sympathy following the liberal nonsense that gives hope where there is none for the Democratic Party - you know, "stick a fork in them..........."

Quote:
Didn't you also tell us he would never be nominated and then elected?
Well, they say it is good to have a "dream", but the constant loss of those dreams would tend to wear on one.

The writing was on the wall and all those "highly educated" liberals could read and comprehend it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-19-2016, 09:45 AM

32,516 posts, read 37,213,993 times
Quote:
Didn't you also tell us he would never be nominated and then elected?
Yep. I thought my fellow Americans had the sense to reject the short-fingered, short-tempered, lying fascist. They didn't and the result is a guy who has the mentality of a spoiled 12-year old mean girl was elected.

Old 12-19-2016, 11:19 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,678,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DewDropInn View Post
Yep. I thought my fellow Americans had the sense to reject the short-fingered, short-tempered, lying fascist. They didn't and the result is a guy who has the mentality of a spoiled 12-year old mean girl was elected.
Looks as if your fellow Americans don't want to think like you.

But no matter, just where are those Russians? Nobody has yet to give that answer.

Old 12-19-2016, 11:29 AM

20,868 posts, read 23,580,764 times
Quote:

But no matter, just where are those Russians? Nobody has yet to give that answer.
Actually more Americans agreed with him than you. That counts the 3 million more votes that Hillary got and those who chose not to vote.

Old 12-19-2016, 11:35 AM

6,383 posts, read 5,508,652 times
Quote:

That's because it's a question nobody is dense enough to ask....except for you apparently.

Old 12-19-2016, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Actually more Americans agreed with him than you. That counts the 3 million more votes that Hillary got and those who chose not to vote.
Ahh you are talking about California. Nobody here in North Carolina cares that California lets illegals vote.

Take that away and Trump win the popular vote by 2M in the other 49 states.

You failed to prove your point.

Old 12-19-2016, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarHeelNick View Post
That's because it's a question nobody is dense enough to ask....except for you apparently.
Hillary & Obama say Russians stole election for Hillary.

So just how did that happen in NC? or Are you saying that Obama & Hillary have made that up?

Even a cave man understands that. It's simply inconvenient for you so you instead call me names.

Old 12-19-2016, 01:18 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,574,961 times
Default Does Anyone Know Where There Are Russians In North Carolina?

Quote:
Can someone tell me where to find the Russians working for Putin, in NC? I can't find any.

As you know, NC voted decisively for Trump and now Obama and others say it was because of the Russians. So I want to meet a few of the ones who forced all the Hillary voters to push the button for Trump instead.

I haven't seen any here in the Charlotte metro, but maybe they are somewhere else. Does anyone know?
There's a Russian hiding under the bed of every paranoid right winger.

Ray and Dave warned about it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRpAANsoG8I

Old 12-19-2016, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
There's a Russian hiding under the bed of every paranoid right winger.
So you don't know anything about Obama & Hillary's Russians in NC either?

Old 12-19-2016, 01:38 PM

91 posts, read 119,841 times
Quote:

I found a russian hacker living in waynesville,nc so what do I win

https://www.youtube.com/user/CrazyRussianHacker/about
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections