Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2016, 06:23 PM

4,514 posts, read 2,531,722 times

Advertisements

A ultra liberal lesbian whackjobs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2016, 06:32 PM

2,695 posts, read 3,406,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Thanks for openly admitting that your strategy was flawed. More people voted for Trump, because he wasn't Hillary. Therefore, Trump won.

Crazy looks sane, to those equally or more insane. So, FWIW, Trump won.

It was an easy choice for "us" as well. Trump won.

We no longer care why your collective "we" voted for Hillary. Trump won.

The bottom line.......Trump won.

CN
Winning!! so reminds me of when Sheen was on a binge of drugs.
How sad for you guys!
Voting for an unintelligent man like Trump.
I do believe we'll all live to regret who you fools voted for.
It's is going to be a loong four years.

Old 12-29-2016, 06:37 PM

1,009 posts, read 710,360 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Do not EVEN attempt to compare the psychological stability of President Obama with the one of this bloviated trust fund baby swindler. Puleez!
Obama is a narcissist .

Old 12-31-2016, 12:58 PM

325 posts, read 154,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
An issue that was raised during the election has come up once again. That is the mental stability of Donald Trump. A group of Psychiatrists have written a letter to President Obama, asking him to do whatever he can to have Trump examined. Here is just one article:

Psychiatrists Ask Obama To FORCE Mental Exam On Trump | The Daily Caller

These are not quacks or liberals, they are well respected Doctors and Professors who see some very disturbing traits exhibited by Trump. I don't think it takes a Rocket Scientist to see that Trump is as loony as they come. No normal person behaves and speaks the way he does.

This should be interesting.
I do and I am quite normal. I just don't sugarcoat things for pathetic snowflakes and I don't care if I hurt your feelings. Most NORMAL Americans are like that.

Old 01-03-2017, 08:09 AM

2,819 posts, read 2,118,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
President Snowflake sounds even better.
The election is over. President Snowflake lost.

Old 01-03-2017, 10:12 AM

9,143 posts, read 5,815,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Erratikmind View Post
The election is over. President Snowflake lost.
Are you kidding? The 2000 election still isn't over for them yet.

Old 01-03-2017, 10:23 AM

12,265 posts, read 6,488,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
And now leaving the White House, the proven, foregone, total failure, starring 0bama.

Really libs, we can play this game all day. The bottom line most of us have better things to do, like make America great again. Y'all can whine on, for likely, the rest of your lives.......

CN
One problem with this post. The total failure Obama has everything 1000X better than it was 8 years ago with the exception of the GOP`s debt. Your post is truly silly.

Old 01-03-2017, 12:27 PM

33,592 posts, read 18,208,471 times
Imagine. A president that will actually work for the American people to correct all the problems we face in this country.

Trump will put his words into action. Not just empty promises . Finally, a man who will do what he says.

Old 01-03-2017, 04:08 PM

11,466 posts, read 19,367,892 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bentlebee View Post
It is great to start with President Trump who will stand by, besides and up for Israel and our allies and not stand by the terrorists and appease these horrible people who hate America and our allies!

Whatever the left has to whine and bash about... there is nothing they can do. Have your own concert and keep bashing and intolerant... we have seen it all and it has ruled for the last 8 years but that reign has come to an end and a new Presidential time frame has already started as we have seen the beginning of saving jobs and standing up/besides our aliens! Nothing the left can see 2will bother me as they can whine and bash all they want and it won't change a thing!

President Trump!
Great post, many Liberals will like Trump within a year and the rest will color pretty pictures with their crayons.

Old 01-03-2017, 04:25 PM

22,503 posts, read 12,045,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmagoo View Post
One problem with this post. The total failure Obama has everything 1000X better than it was 8 years ago with the exception of the GOP`s debt. Your post is truly silly.
Wow! You really do live in a dream world! Time for you to wake up now!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections