Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2016, 01:53 AM

37,832 posts, read 41,175,401 times

Advertisements

Unless it involves racism, I doubt Lynch is interested. I don't know how old she is (retirement) but I'm guessing she's job hunting right now. Hopefully, so are the DOJ lawyers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2016, 04:31 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,782,990 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraC View Post
Unless it involves racism, I doubt Lynch is interested. ....
Indeed. Though I would use the phrase race hucksterism.

Old 12-27-2016, 06:57 AM

6,245 posts, read 3,641,620 times
How close is Jill Stein to begging for money at 3am on cable access?

Old 12-27-2016, 07:34 AM

6,218 posts, read 7,756,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post
Trump and Clinton are both irrelevant if the system is inherently flawed. That's what most people in here are not getting. Jill Stein has, and is questioning the integrity of our electoral process, which we should ALL do regardless of party affiliation.

I keep hearing from Trump voters that it's only highlighted fraud on the democratic side. Shouldn't that be enough reason to find out the extent, and the depth of the fraud?
I'd disagree about those elected being irrelevant. Whatever the case, we need to maintain some form of continuity of the system, to keep the system that we're trying to make repairs too. But I agree with the rest.

It's pretty difficult to believe that Trump's win this year isn't legitimate. I still have reservations about 0bama's win in 2012.

If there is fraud, and it seems there is plenty of evidence, it needs to be brought out into the light. Whom is responsible.

I believe there is a real fifth column at work in the USA today. The agenda, and to whom their allegiance lies needs exposure. Until that happens, we the people, regardless of your political leanings, are little more than useful idiots.

CN

Last edited by Compression; 12-27-2016 at 07:46 AM..

Old 12-27-2016, 11:29 AM

3,074 posts, read 4,739,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
I'd disagree about those elected being irrelevant. Whatever the case, we need to maintain some form of continuity of the system, to keep the system that we're trying to make repairs too. But I agree with the rest.

It's pretty difficult to believe that Trump's win this year isn't legitimate. I still have reservations about 0bama's win in 2012.

If there is fraud, and it seems there is plenty of evidence, it needs to be brought out into the light. Whom is responsible.

I believe there is a real fifth column at work in the USA today. The agenda, and to whom their allegiance lies needs exposure. Until that happens, we the people, regardless of your political leanings, are little more than useful idiots.

CN
Agreed, but Loretta Lynch is part of that "Fifth Column" and the last person you would want to investigate liberal fraud. Is Jill Stein's proof the 800 extra votes for Clinton they found in Detroit ? How about she
starts with illegal alien votes in California ? Bet there is a lot more than 800 illegal votes there, and not for
the Donald.

Old 12-27-2016, 12:53 PM

18,774 posts, read 18,274,595 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post
Agreed, but Loretta Lynch is part of that "Fifth Column" and the last person you would want to investigate liberal fraud. Is Jill Stein's proof the 800 extra votes for Clinton they found in Detroit ? How about she
starts with illegal alien votes in California ? Bet there is a lot more than 800 illegal votes there, and not for
the Donald.

To me none of this is about the recount. Jill is no different than the kid that post a picture of him/her self drinking milk out the straw up their nose. She wants notoriety, she wants hits, she want us to remember Jill Stein! She, like the rest of the candidates, will eventually fade into obscurity. Most have accepted their place in life; but some just take a little longer.

As far as Loretta Lynch; I wish that she was fading a little quicker. I am afraid that she will be around to the end goose stepping to Obama's will.

Old 12-27-2016, 01:04 PM

26,712 posts, read 15,261,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Based on what? The precincts that went heavily for Clinton in Detroit that had more votes than registered voters? Not a bad plan.
Technically, I think it was more votes than people listed as having voted and ballots cast. This didn't just happen in deep blue Detroit, but this also happened in deep blue Flint and the bluest precincts in Lansing.

The official explanation is that the ballot counters, which all passed pre-election tests, appeared to fail and only appeared to fail in several dozen deep blue precincts in Detroit, Flint, and Lansing...however, the ballots were counted by the machine, but didn't appear to be, then people running those places then forgot their training and ran the ballots back through again while forgetting to reset the ballot counter to zero. None of these mistakes and breakdowns happened in red or purple precincts.

One must conclude that those Democrats running the polling places are either exceptionally stupid and had bad luck or that they were committing voter fraud. Either could be true, but smart money is on voter fraud.

Old 12-27-2016, 01:14 PM

26,712 posts, read 15,261,767 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesesteak Cravings View Post
Trump and Clinton are both irrelevant if the system is inherently flawed. That's what most people in here are not getting. Jill Stein has, and is questioning the integrity of our electoral process, which we should ALL do regardless of party affiliation.

I keep hearing from Trump voters that it's only highlighted fraud on the democratic side. Shouldn't that be enough reason to find out the extent, and the depth of the fraud?
Actually, Michigan is investigating the possible fraud in Detroit, Lansing and Flint -- deep blue precincts.

Old 12-27-2016, 01:17 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,906,791 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Jill Stein still wants to prove the 2016 election was flawed and the results are not to be trusted. This after her multimillion dollar recount failed to prove anything except massive voter fraud in Detroit.

She has asked Loretta Lynch to do an investigate via this letter.
We are counsel to Jill Stein and the Stein Campaign in connection with the
recounts she sought in Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. We write to urge the
Department of Justice to launch an investigation into the integrity of our nation’s election system
generally, and our nation’s voting machines specifically, based on the information we discovered
in the course of this representation.
It remains to be seen how far this goes considering that Lynch has just a few days left in her job.
Its decided and certified.

Welcome our 45th President. Mr. Trump!

Go home and try again in 4 years!

Old 12-27-2016, 05:11 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,756,368 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pawporri View Post
the Donald.

Of course Lynch is part and parcel of said usurpers.

But she is gone in just a few weeks.

While I'm not aware of Trump placing an investigation into voter fraud on his agenda, I would welcome an independent investigation.

This is an issue that should have absolutely zero partisan finger prints on. This is something we the people need to know. The party that obstructs, or seeks to otherwise hinder such an investigation would clearly show their complicity in said illegal activity.

My bet would be the Dems would kick and scream about such an investigation. While the R's have the White House, Congress and Senate is the best chance we have for such an investigation.

I'm not holding my breath, however.

CN
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections