Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-27-2016, 05:28 PM

649 posts, read 317,680 times

Advertisements

Pretty much says it all when voter ID is mentioned & the democrats start screaming how their voters would be disenfranchised .
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-27-2016, 05:30 PM

45,598 posts, read 60,900,071 times
Loretta Lynn would probably do a better job.

Old 12-27-2016, 06:23 PM

610 posts, read 535,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by michiganmoon View Post
Technically, I think it was more votes than people listed as having voted and ballots cast. This didn't just happen in deep blue Detroit, but this also happened in deep blue Flint and the bluest precincts in Lansing.

The official explanation is that the ballot counters, which all passed pre-election tests, appeared to fail and only appeared to fail in several dozen deep blue precincts in Detroit, Flint, and Lansing...however, the ballots were counted by the machine, but didn't appear to be, then people running those places then forgot their training and ran the ballots back through again while forgetting to reset the ballot counter to zero. None of these mistakes and breakdowns happened in red or purple precincts.

One must conclude that those Democrats running the polling places are either exceptionally stupid and had bad luck or that they were committing voter fraud.
Either could be true, but smart money is on voter fraud.
Actually I'd bet both are true.

Old 12-27-2016, 07:05 PM

1,548 posts, read 916,614 times
The country music legend has better things to do with her time.

Old 12-27-2016, 07:15 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,937,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by case44 View Post
Jill Stein is proving what an idiot she is. She's just further ruining things for Democrats despite not running as one during the campaign.

Just keep beating that dead horse, Jill. You're going nowhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
No. She is not. She has NO love for the democratic party and vice versa. Even Bernie wouldn't return her calls.
do you guys really think that the green party is not just an ultra liberal wing of the democrat?

Old 12-28-2016, 07:36 AM

3,074 posts, read 4,734,766 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compression View Post
Of course Lynch is part and parcel of said usurpers.

But she is gone in just a few weeks.

While I'm not aware of Trump placing an investigation into voter fraud on his agenda, I would welcome an independent investigation.

This is an issue that should have absolutely zero partisan finger prints on. This is something we the people need to know. The party that obstructs, or seeks to otherwise hinder such an investigation would clearly show their complicity in said illegal activity.

My bet would be the Dems would kick and scream about such an investigation. While the R's have the White House, Congress and Senate is the best chance we have for such an investigation.

I'm not holding my breath, however.

CN
Agreed.........

Old 12-28-2016, 08:10 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,599,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rbohm View Post
do you guys really think that the green party is not just an ultra liberal wing of the democrat?
Do you guys really think that the green party is an ultra liberal wing of the democrat?

If so, you know little about the Green Party.

Old 12-28-2016, 12:44 PM

17,024 posts, read 12,640,378 times
Sigh. Jill. You LOST. You came in 4th! GO HOME!

Old 12-28-2016, 01:15 PM

33,387 posts, read 34,937,412 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Do you guys really think that the green party is an ultra liberal wing of the democrat?

If so, you know little about the Green Party.
yeah i know, the green party was founded on social justice, environmentalism, and non violence, pretty much far left democrat, its just that they focus more on their founding principles, that or the democrats ignore the non violence part unless the republicans are in power.

Old 12-28-2016, 02:13 PM

2,141 posts, read 1,394,292 times
This ain't even funny anymore. It's hilarious now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections