Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-10-2017, 06:58 AM

7,270 posts, read 4,241,503 times

Advertisements

give it a rest. go do something productive.

Old 01-10-2017, 07:07 AM

31,339 posts, read 14,414,944 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
The woman Trump has appointed to serve as public spokesperson for the National Security Council is a known liar and plagiarizer, but Trump feels that's perfectly fine for an official whose job it is to report honest and accurate information to the American public.

Can't wait for the swarm of Trumpheads to burst in and explain how this has something to do with Hillary.

Trump pick Monica Crowley plagiarized multiple sources in 2012 book - CNNMoney

Known Liar = Hillary Clinton

GIVE IT UP

Old 01-10-2017, 07:51 AM

26,174 posts, read 22,356,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. In-Between View Post
Ah... so we go from "drain the swamp, we're going to be the most ethical Administration in history" to "there's no reason we can't be just as corrupt as the other side."

Trumpheads are complete and total hypocrites. Thank you for confirming that once again.

I hate every one of you and everything you stand for. Get ready for 4 solid years of me in your face every damned day.
Bill Clinton, is that you? As someone eventually says further through the posts, make it 8 years (hope you like Pence for another 8) and you'll see us just Hate will eat your soul, look at Hillary Clinton and what it did to her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Psssssssstttttttttttttttttt ~ your new first lady plagiarized from Michelle Obama and became a laughingstock on the world stage.

So far Trump has only a few qualifications he seems to be looking for: former employee of Faux; current billionaire status, how much did you personally help him get elected, and does he owe you a bit of pay to play like Pam Bondi and others.
Do you mean this Michelle Obama? Look who Michelle Obama was CAUGHT plagiarizing DNC speech from... - Allen B. West - AllenBWest.com Didn't CNN cover that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by McGowdog View Post
Oh please, the pleasure is all ours... oh, and make that eight years.
Trump may only take 4 years if he gets the ball rolling and turn it over to Pence. Either way, it is going to be a long ride for sorry losers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by EDnurse View Post
1. Trump isn't going to say anything truthful, honest or accurate; therefore, she's perfect for the job.

2. Trumps's supporters think that education is over rated and reading is unnecessary if the first sentence in a paragraph doesn't confirm what they already believe. So, they don't care about plagiarism.

Nothing new. Next
Quote:
Originally Posted by functionofx View Post
If you copy from one source, it's plagiarism. If you copy from many, it's research.

Regardless, she isn't being picked to write a book, or PhD paper, as long as her copying made a good read, was cogent and pertinant to her arguments, she saved time. Trump may value this in an adviser and not consider it a problem.

Those whom she plagiarized from, should sue, if they have in any way been harmed. The issue would be between Crowley and the putative victims. My guess is those she copied from, also copied from someone else and wouldn't want to endure discovery.
I wonder when these people became all moral and caring about rules, regulations and laws, must have been after they voted for Hillary Clinton, the most morally, mentally and physically deplete individual walking (being dragged) through our country!

I didn't bother with another nonsense article, am truly concerned about anyone that expresses hatred toward any group of people, but could not see how that endangered national security or resulted in loss of life.

I guess "priorities" for Trump supporters are just different than those liberals could find it within their moral compass to support the "other" candidate.

I wonder who OP supported if OP is not a liberal though. With all the "hate" being spewn, I could not see it being a GOP candidate, especially religious type which most were if I remember correctly. Truly religious people do not hate.

Old 01-10-2017, 08:17 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,631,081 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Travelassie View Post
So did she cite the sources she quoted? If so how is this plagiarism?
No. She did not. That's why it's a problem. Over 60 instances in her book.

What a moron.

Old 01-10-2017, 11:05 AM

9,727 posts, read 9,762,815 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Market Junkie View Post
Somehow I'm not surprised to see Illegit Don hire that conservative airhead.

Used to laugh at the clueless twit when her radio show was on the local right-wing station...

That is DR. Crowley to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections