Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-26-2017, 11:46 AM

27,669 posts, read 28,766,428 times

Advertisements

How many times does Hillary Clinton want to get slammed down on the floor?

I think they have a name for people like her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-26-2017, 12:05 PM

5,770 posts, read 4,732,551 times
Hillary is damaged goods. Plus she'll be too old and sickly to run then.

Old 01-26-2017, 12:11 PM

34,941 posts, read 36,318,210 times
I seriously doubt she would run again for POTUS.

She might run for Mayor of NYC or for Governor of NY.

I could see that happening.

But, POTUS? Nah.

Old 01-26-2017, 12:13 PM

4,066 posts, read 2,279,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyNameIsBellaMia View Post
Oh, what fun. Another year or so of coughing fits and face plants in gutters. Another year or so of endless head bobbing and finger pointing.

Pardon me while I vomit!

Don't forget the pantsuits!!!

Old 01-26-2017, 12:26 PM

77,771 posts, read 104,927,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Ed Klein, the source for this "I'll be back" quote, is a gossip columnist, so I'm not so certain that this qualifies as an actual announcement of Hillary Clinton's 3rd attempt at the Presidency.

Frankly, if HRC is considering yet another run at POTUS, then she's become delusional.

Yes, I realize that someone is going to immediately jump on the above statement and exclaim 'What do you mean, become delusional?'
like you, I would question the source. Not that Klien would lie but he would put a spin on something and I truthfully can not believe, in all seriousness she would actually say she is up for a third go around, especially this early in the game.

Old 01-26-2017, 12:35 PM

68,351 posts, read 54,507,973 times
WHERE's PETA when they might actually be useful in keeping that poor dead horse from still being beaten?

Old 01-26-2017, 12:52 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,969,471 times
Hillary Open to 3rd Run for President, Praises PussyHats, Says she'll Be Back like the Terminator .

Hillary is like sitting in front of a TV watching reruns hoping for a different outcome. Hillary need to disappear.

Old 01-26-2017, 02:10 PM

14,994 posts, read 12,204,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by djmilf View Post
Ed Klein, the source for this "I'll be back" quote, is a gossip columnist, so I'm not so certain that this qualifies as an actual announcement of Hillary Clinton's 3rd attempt at the Presidency.

Frankly, if HRC is considering yet another run at POTUS, then she's become delusional.

Yes, I realize that someone is going to immediately jump on the above statement and exclaim 'What do you mean, become delusional?'

Yep, she'd be age 74 in 2020, and still be saddled with all the baggage that made her such a flawed candidate in 2016.

I also don't think that her saying she'd be open to a run for president in 2020 is an announcement of her intentions, more like just sayin'....

As regards her praises for the "million pu$$y" march, no surprise that she's gratified at seeing all her lady minions out there ranting and fussing because she lost the election, LOL.

Old 01-26-2017, 05:08 PM

35,309 posts, read 52,393,577 times
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Hillary has big plans.

She doesn't seem the least bit concerned that she now has lost 2 national elections for President. Says she is open to idea of 3rd run for president in 2020. This after having wasted billions of dollars so far.

Also says she approves of the message put forth by the PussyHats.

Says she might start a TV talk show to energize the Democrats too.
Clinton, Klein writes, recently told a group of friends gathered at her Washington, D.C. home: 'I'll be back' – and delivered the line in an Arnold Schwarzenegger 'Terminator' accent as she raised a glass of wine.
Hillary hails 'awe-inspiring' anti-Trump women's marches | Daily Mail Online

You righties sure eat up this fake news stuff, its as if the National Enquirer type news stories are now taken seriously.

Old 01-26-2017, 05:26 PM

3,106 posts, read 1,775,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
Does that mean they would be reopening the Clinton foundation?
This is what is likely behind her hints. Foreign donations plummeted as soon as she lost the election being she and Bill no longer had any influence to sell. By hinting she might run again, they can spend the next couple years shaking down foreign govts who will want to hedge their bets just in case it actually happened.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections