Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Trump voters: Will you be voting for him again in 2020?
I voted Trump and I will definitely be voting for him again 34 61.82%
I voted Trump, am a little nervous what I see but will most likely vote for him again unless he does something super dumb 11 20.00%
I voted Trump and am not super happy, but it will depend on who the Democrats run 1 1.82%
I voted Trump, but at this point I likely won't be voting for him unless there is a complete turnaround 9 16.36%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-02-2017, 04:39 AM

41,109 posts, read 25,857,872 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix2791 View Post
Democrats will lose the white House again in 2020. They simply can't comprehend the damage their doing to themselves with the idiocy that continues to spew on the news everyday. Sorry Russians didn't give Trump the Presidency, the people did! Get over!
Even after losing over 1000 seats through-out the country Democrats refused to step back assess where they are going wrong, instead they blame everyone else. And now they've lost the presidency they continue to blame everyone else. Nah... it could't possibly be that the extremist have taken over the Democratic party.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-02-2017, 05:09 AM

41,109 posts, read 25,857,872 times
Perez, the DNC party chair, is going hard left to mollify the extremists in his base.

In essence, after failing the working class by allowing and encouraging a flood of low skilled illegal immigrants to drive down wages, and promoting the hollowing out of American manufacturing through globalism, all that the Democrats have to offer is hatred

Old 04-02-2017, 08:37 AM

2,944 posts, read 2,018,661 times
Can't vote in the poll, as I don't know who else will be running. Only reasons I voted for Trump was because Ohio is a swing state, and I definitely didn't want Hillary in and I want the illegals out along with better, fairer foreign trade deals.

Lets keep in mind Trump is not a spring chicken. He could die in office, his health could start failing leading him to decide not to run, or he could just get tired of both parties preventing him from fulfilling his promises to our citizens, along with liberal activist federal judges blocking his executive orders.

The unknown is too great right now. Don't know if I'll even vote for one of the two ruling corporate, fascist, globalist parties, both of which I find reprehensible. Heck, I don't even know if I'll be alive in 2020. So, I'm not eager to get to that election quite yet.

Old 04-02-2017, 07:17 PM

6,181 posts, read 7,299,574 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioJB View Post
Can't vote in the poll, as I don't know who else will be running. Only reasons I voted for Trump was because Ohio is a swing state, and I definitely didn't want Hillary in and I want the illegals out along with better, fairer foreign trade deals.

Lets keep in mind Trump is not a spring chicken. He could die in office, his health could start failing leading him to decide not to run, or he could just get tired of both parties preventing him from fulfilling his promises to our citizens, along with liberal activist federal judges blocking his executive orders.

The unknown is too great right now. Don't know if I'll even vote for one of the two ruling corporate, fascist, globalist parties, both of which I find reprehensible. Heck, I don't even know if I'll be alive in 2020. So, I'm not eager to get to that election quite yet.
Not to mention he could get impeached and removed from office depending on the outcome of the Russian scandal.

Old 04-02-2017, 07:32 PM

13,163 posts, read 1,762,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
uh wait, how many days has it been since President Trump was inaugurated? 50 days give or take? How much time till the next election? If you don't mind, I'd prefer to give the man the chance before I make a decision. I think we have plenty of time.

Sarcasm aside, if the election was held today, 50 days give or take since he took office, yes, I'd still vote for Trump. And as we know, Democrats haven't opened up their minds, they still refuse to listen to the people and they're still suffering mental breakdown so voting democrat is out of the question
Same here.

Old 04-02-2017, 07:36 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,404,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybug07 View Post
You forgot the option of "too soon to tell"
You expect anything else from the rabid left? They were calling for his impeachment on day one.

Old 04-02-2017, 08:15 PM

52,808 posts, read 48,232,602 times
Before we get to 2020, how about we just live in the moment? Trump is our President. Sorry, left-wingers, but if you don't like that, then you can leave America. Otherwise, expect Trump to get a second term. He's already succeeding very well in his first fifty days. And no hate thread is going to change my vote or anyone else's.

Old 04-02-2017, 08:30 PM

8,061 posts, read 4,910,498 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by petch751 View Post
If you look through OP's lens, he's watching liberal media intensely looking for any nugget they dream up, as he watches, as he they all spin, he thinks, there it is!!!! that will turn people against Trump. He's going to drive himself nuts if he's not already there. It's going to be a long 4 years for OP and others like him.
what most of many who post that do not realize is Obama not only put the USA in less than a position strength, but the layers of Obama Loyalist.

Old 04-02-2017, 10:34 PM

381 posts, read 178,369 times
Only three months into his Presidency...way too early for this, but yes, I will vote for him again

Old 04-03-2017, 09:58 AM

26,739 posts, read 15,295,867 times
I wish that this poll was an open poll so we could see who votes for what.

On similar polls that are open we can see Hillary voters voting as if they were Trump voters and choosing the worst.

I can't very well judge his 4 years less than 3 months in.

There are too many factors...

#1 Will the DNC rig their primary AGAIN in favor of another corrupt candidate? I would vote for some Democrats over Trump.

#2 Will Trump get primaried by someone I like much more like Kasich, Rubio, etc?

#3 Will Trump succeed or not?

etc...

Last edited by michiganmoon; 04-03-2017 at 10:23 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections