Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-24-2018, 10:42 AM

292 posts, read 245,484 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerLily24 View Post
Did you happen to notice the thread title?

If your original post was about someone with the last name of "Beto" running in the Houston area, then it had absolutely NO relevance to this thread whatsoever.

This thread is about BETO O'ROURKE, native and resident of EL PASO, TX not some other "Beto."

Reading is fundamental.

Edited to add: you didn't have to look for European sources. Here's a link to very pointed essay from the Texas Observer from last year.
The conclusion drawn is quite disturbing, but not the least bit unbelievable.

https://www.texasobserver.org/greg-a...ind-dangerous/

For those interested, there are bunch more from the other side that detail how "Soros is coming for Texas" along the lines of Obama building FEMA camps and the like.
The paranoia strikes deep with this crowd.
I have read that article and since it is based on emotion I do not consider it accurate at all. As I mentioned in a response to Crone ( see above, as I am NOT reiterating this to you) what Soros does is legal, but he has been called out on his tactics and ethics involved by several European countries, including his native Hungary. This sentiment also extends to other countries around the world....there are several sites which discuss his belief in a NWO. Actually even Haartz, a Israeli news journal, has wrote about him in the past, RE: his financial ethnics and manipulations.

I desire numbers and facts on how Soros is able to manipulate the financial and political world so successfully, as well as his ability to avoid being punished or completely called on on his tacits. Other wealthy families have done the same, around the world...and get called out on it.

He probably fronts for more important financial and political forces....money talks, bull$h*t walks- this is fact, not conjuncture. He is not the wellhead, so to speak. But a controlled operative.

FEMA camps...don't throw that crap at me, what next? That all humans are Reptilians? Come up with a better one, please....at least one which is more entertaining
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-24-2018, 11:06 AM

25,826 posts, read 20,721,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celiene61 View Post
Yes, you are correct regarding the O'Rourke part....the signs in Texas state BETO so I missed the correct last name.

There is another O'Rourke running in another state...weak candidate, so not much news on him. Suppose to have had a career in one of the alphabet agencies, which are currently not so politically correct in the area of this particular candidate.

As far as a link GO BACK AND READ MY PRIOR POST RE: THE ISSUE, DEAR Read the thread before you call me out...notice I corrected my mistakes, correct yours I tried to post it and I cannot, I believe it is due to copyright and certain internet laws in the EU. Are you a lawyer familiar with international laws RE: communications? If so, Do tell....

Do some Due Diligence for me... since you consider yourself to have the inside knowledge on this ( BETO) gentleman, so YOU post a list of his current donors...and do not give me the big tale of him running a campaign on small donations from the common man. Campaigns in the current year are way too expensive to run on small time donations...there are major players and donors behind any successful candidate This is not to say that he is not receiving donations from the average person but that is NOT going to successfully place any political actor in office

It is what it is....not my rules, nor are they yours...we are common plebs and nothing else.
You are the one who claimed that he is being bankrolled by Soros.

It's on you to prove it.

Old 04-24-2018, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Lots of time wasted posting those talking points.

"...going to smart?" Ah, no.
There wasn't any "schooling" done here, just lots of deflections from the questions that I asked.

None of the above addresses why Cruz is a better candidate than is O'Rourke (the actual topic of this thread).

But thanks for playing.
And right back at you for your lack of reading skills

You missed the point, purposely, of all my said "Talking points", I never stated that CRUZ is a better candidate, did I? You just projected your own opinions and ideologies into my post. You see reality as you desire, not as it is? Looks like you only have the ability to see your beliefs, since you have no ability or desire to read, and correctly comprehend what is written.

I gave you the facts RE: your questions. The way that the real world works to correct poverty, high school drop outs, and high rates of underage pregnancy. The way that those in poverty pull themselves out of poverty versus a life of free gibs.

Why don't you enlighten us with your well thought out, point by point ways to cure all those problems of which you listed? While it seems to be OK, for you to post a short criticism of any poster who does not share in your enchantments and opinions, there seems to be a complete dearth of any willingness to intelligently discuss anyone else's knowledge or experience....

Those so called suggestions that are based on the knowledge and the experience of those who have lived thru poverty, and all the other issues that you mentioned.

No one here is RE-inventing the wheel.....

Old 04-24-2018, 11:11 AM

Quote:
You are the one who claimed that he is being bankrolled by Soros.

It's on you to prove it.
No it's time for you to prove that he is not.....ball in your court....we already know his son donated...so follow the money..

And provide a list of his other donors.

Since you only post to stir the pot...well paid, I hope...looks like this hit a nerve and the shills are out...hmmm

Old 04-24-2018, 11:17 AM

Quote:
I have read that article and since it is based on emotion I do not consider it accurate at all. As I mentioned in a response to Crone ( see above, as I am NOT reiterating this to you) what Soros does is legal, but he has been called out on his tactics and ethics involved by several European countries, including his native Hungary. This sentiment also extends to other countries around the world....there are several sites which discuss his belief in a NWO. Actually even Haartz, a Israeli news journal, has wrote about him in the past, RE: his financial ethnics and manipulations.

I desire numbers and facts on how Soros is able to manipulate the financial and political world so successfully, as well as his ability to avoid being punished or completely called on on his tacits. Other wealthy families have done the same, around the world...and get called out on it.

He probably fronts for more important financial and political forces....money talks, bull$h*t walks- this is fact, not conjuncture. He is not the wellhead, so to speak. But a controlled operative.

FEMA camps...don't throw that crap at me, what next? That all humans are Reptilians? Come up with a better one, please....at least one which is more entertaining
Looks like I hit a nerve with the FEMA camps. I did debate whether to use that example or to use Jade Helm. Probably should have gone with the latter, it being manufactured by Gov. Abbott, one of the chief proponents of the "Soros is the all-powerful Oz or something."

Not that there is any point debating with anyone so far down the rabbit hole, but there two possibilities:
1) The monetary manipulation attributed to him is BS and is simply scare-mongering.
2) There is some massive conspiracy working to hide the truth of his donations from the world.

I lean toward the first.

All things considered, seeing as how the WH, Senate and House are all majority Republican, whatever he's purportedly doing isn't really working now, is it?
Or is that just part of his cunning plan?

Old 04-24-2018, 11:30 AM

Quote:
No it's time for you to prove that he is not.....ball in your court....we already know his son donated...so follow the money..

And provide a list of his other donors.

Since you only post to stir the pot...well paid, I hope...looks like this hit a nerve and the shills are out...hmmm
You don't seem to understand how any of this works.

You introduced the topic in this thread. You are the one with the concerns about Soros financing.
If you want people to share your concerns, you have to prove that there is something to be concerned about.

Otherwise, it's just so much hot air.

Old 04-24-2018, 11:33 AM

Open Society Institute Top 150 Grantees | The Soros Files

Here is a list of all of Soros donations...it is not a curent list PER: 4/2018

Old 04-24-2018, 11:55 AM

22,196 posts, read 19,481,704 times
Quote:
Open Society Institute Top 150 Grantees | The Soros Files

Here is a list of all of Soros donations...it is not a curent list PER: 4/2018

Okay so what does this have to do with your claim?? You mentioned that O'Rourke was getting a bunch of Soros's $$. The only thing that we have seen to show this is a donation from his son for $2,700 which someone else needed to provide for you.

For someone who has raised $13 million, an individual donation of $2,700 is a far cry from someone basically bankrolling their campaign....

Old 04-24-2018, 12:13 PM

Quote:
You don't seem to understand how any of this works.

You introduced the topic in this thread. You are the one with the concerns about Soros financing.
If you want people to share your concerns, you have to prove that there is something to be concerned about.

Otherwise, it's just so much hot air.
I already stated the facts about the European journals which discussed the Soros donations. Notice the term "journals" , this means that they are in fact, professional financial journals which require expensive subscriptions and have copywriter/ intellectual property rights. I have written these journals prior( asking if I can quote them in a research project of mine) and asked if I can use their information. Legally I cannot without their permission ...henceforth it will not link, or copy...this is hard coded.

I do not know IF you understand this? Perhaps not. These are NOT newspaper nor magazine articles.

RE: Soros and his financing, there are enough articles and correct information about the concerns from both side of the political isle ...Do your Due Diligence and make up your own mind. I really do not care what you think about my comments. Some share the concerns regarding Soros and his PACS, some do not..it is what it is

There is also plenty of incorrect information about the man. Ying and Yang, as they say.

Many investors keep on eye on what Soros is up to...as well as the Rothschilds and other wealthy elites and their various financial activities. Surprised? And you thought it was just about p*ssy political concerns, didn't you? *=I, BTW.

FEMA camps? Jade Helm? Well, by your own rules...you go ahead an explain that one to me Governor Greg Abbott? Discuss the link that you posted...remember, you brought that topic to the thread, right?
Do as I say, but not what I do? Ok!

In the future, succinctly point out the flaws, or what you do not like about my suggestions in my post. Do not throw the perverbal Ad.Hominem.Attack.at.me.

You still have not qualified what you believe to be "hot air statements" and " going down the rabbit hole " there Alice?
Per my suggestions on A. Poverty B. High rates of teenage pregnancy C) high school drop out rates. And how this effects the voters in Texas.

I have explained the rest to you in my other responses. My postings have nothing to do with Senator Cruz..let's get that straight.

Last edited by Celiene61; 04-24-2018 at 12:27 PM..

Old 04-24-2018, 12:39 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,505,104 times
The billionaire MERCER family is spending millions via a PAC, in support of Cruz. The same Mercer family spent billions backing Trump.The Mercers have forced Cruz to kiss Trump's arse, in turn for the money. Cruz dutifully obliged.

The Mercer's own Cruz. He would jump through hoops in a tutu for the Mercers if they asked. Cruz will do whatever the Mercers want, in exchange for millions in campaign funding. This is why Brietbart and Bannon sided with Cruz many months ago. They are also owned by the Mercers.

Cruz sold his soul to the Mercers at least a year ago. All his votes in the Senate are for whatever the Mercers want. He's their puppet. He doesn't vote for what he believes in, he doesn't vote for his conscience, he doesn't vote for what is in the best interest of Texans. He votes for what the Mercers want.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections