Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2017, 04:05 PM

29,608 posts, read 16,586,021 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Not hard to understand.

Obama and his globalist policies destroyed the Democrat party.
The 4 seats in question have not been won by a Democrat since 1994, this argument makes no sense.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2017, 07:54 PM

882 posts, read 689,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sciroccot View Post
Do not get in the way of your enemy as they self destruct.

As they spew hate, we celebrate
I couldn't agree more. Let the Democrats think they have a chance of winning and be brainwashed by the likes of the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, and NPR. They still haven't figured out that their silly character assassination is not working. They still haven't figured out that people are tired of their class envy arguments . And they certainly don't get that most people are annoyed by them trying to obstruct freedom of speech. They've had one major victory since 2010, and yet they still think people are in agreement with their viewpoints. If losing over 1000 legislative seats, the house, the Senate, and the Presidency doesn't convince them that their policies have been rejected, nothing will.

And they apparently can't do math. Ironically I just checked covered California to see how much my wife and I would have had to pay if we weren't under our corporate plan. The price ranged from $14,000 to $32,000. And yet, there are still Democrats that think Obama Care is just peachy keen. Sure thing. I can't imagine any plan put out by Republicans that could be worse than that.

Old 06-23-2017, 10:33 PM

32,108 posts, read 15,101,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
The liberals have nothing left "but" hate.
When did we ever see such hatred from a candidate until Trump. He set the bar. When did we see such a liar before Trump. Oh year, Nixon. It's not hate....people just want the honest truth. And it should be all of us not just liberals.

Old 06-24-2017, 05:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
When did we ever see such hatred from a candidate until Trump. He set the bar. When did we see such a liar before Trump. Oh year, Nixon. It's not hate....people just want the honest truth. And it should be all of us not just liberals.
Ahh poor Natalie. She's so caught up in her poor, twisted Liberal world that she thinks everyone should be a Joseph McCarthy fan like she is. Yep, we should all think it's OK to throw out allegations with absolutely no proof. Guilty until proven innocent. ..yeah, that's the ticket! And yet, she casts a blind eye to how the DNC fixed their own election (proven).

And then she talks about hate. I don't know about you, but I happen to think that making health care completely unaffordable for 10 of millions by passing a "S" sandwich like Obamacare (and then taxing them when they couldn't afford it) was pretty hateful. Putting entire industries out of business with environmental policis was also pretty hateful (who cares if those people can put food on their table). Completely ignoring our immigration laws, and making it possible for illegals to commit crimes against our citizens is also hateful. Fanning the flames of racism and throwing our police officers under a bus qualifies as hateful in my book also.

But you stay in your safe place now and keep believing your nonsense, Natalie.

Last edited by Independentthinking; 06-24-2017 at 05:25 AM..

Old 06-24-2017, 05:39 AM

8,131 posts, read 4,336,038 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
The 4 seats in question have not been won by a Democrat since 1994, this argument makes no sense.

Thank you! America did not elect Donald Trump President, Putin selected the "big dummy." The Democratic is a strong viable party. The Republican party was near extinction before Putin hacked the 2016 Presidential election.

Old 06-24-2017, 05:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Thank you! America did not elect Donald Trump President, Putin selected the "big dummy." The Democratic is a strong viable party. The Republican party was near extinction before Putin hacked the 2016 Presidential election.
More brainless drivel. Yes, because having control of the House and the Senate made them near extinction. But do continue to believe your Liberal propaganda.

Old 06-26-2017, 10:49 PM

32,108 posts, read 15,101,787 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Independentthinking View Post
Ahh poor Natalie. She's so caught up in her poor, twisted Liberal world that she thinks everyone should be a Joseph McCarthy fan like she is. Yep, we should all think it's OK to throw out allegations with absolutely no proof. Guilty until proven innocent. ..yeah, that's the ticket! And yet, she casts a blind eye to how the DNC fixed their own election (proven).

And then she talks about hate. I don't know about you, but I happen to think that making health care completely unaffordable for 10 of millions by passing a "S" sandwich like Obamacare (and then taxing them when they couldn't afford it) was pretty hateful. Putting entire industries out of business with environmental policis was also pretty hateful (who cares if those people can put food on their table). Completely ignoring our immigration laws, and making it possible for illegals to commit crimes against our citizens is also hateful. Fanning the flames of racism and throwing our police officers under a bus qualifies as hateful in my book also.

But you stay in your safe place now and keep believing your nonsense, Natalie.
Who is Joseph McCarthy? And why are we are labeled liberal and conservative. I'm a moderate dem. What happened to just being republicans and democrats. Democrats support unions and republicans hate them because they help the middle class. So it's not poor Natalie lol Our family are union members....$10 co pay and $2 prescriptions because unions negotiate with insurance companies to get the finest for their members. And that's why we still need unions. So tell me how your insurance is working out for you

Old 06-26-2017, 10:59 PM

37,152 posts, read 42,260,441 times
Democrats do have to reposition themselves if they hope to crawl out of their current slump. By the time they are back in positions of control the world is going to be a different place and their tried and true talking points won't cut it anymore. They can't give up but they can fracture, as can conservatives, but none of us REALLY wants to live in a place where the other doesn't exist to challenge things.

Old 06-27-2017, 05:14 AM

30,477 posts, read 19,236,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeexplorer View Post
When the enemy is making mistakes, encourage them!
That's what I was thinking. The Dims have lost power in the last 4 consecutive election cycles and they show no signs of making the moves they need to make to reverse that trend. I predicted that it will take 2 more election cycles of snowball losing for what's left of the Dim party to stop their hateful vitriol to average Joe/Jane American.

So to Dims I say....you're doing fantastic, keep up the violent hateful vitriol, everyone loves that.

Old 06-27-2017, 05:34 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,774,210 times
Libs have been in the garbage for awhile. You can see the circling flies in the trash can...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections