Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-14-2017, 02:23 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,817,272 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
I already went over why you are wrong. If you didnt see it, start from the beginning or ask and I can refresh your memory.
Hmm. Nope. But I do appreciate that you hold yourself in high opinion.

Obama won the DNC nomination in 2008 when the Congressional Black Caucus switched, their already pledged Super Delegate votes, from Hillary to Obama.

It's history. Can't spin it any other way. It's a crooked system designed to ignore the will of the voters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-14-2017, 02:38 PM

19,118 posts, read 12,852,115 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post

Obama won the DNC nomination in 2008 when the Congressional Black Caucus switched, their already pledged Super Delegate votes, from Hillary to Obama.

It's history. Can't spin it any other way. It's a crooked system designed to ignore the will of the voters.
Aside from Trump, that's why so much of the Democrat base is so angry right now

Old 09-14-2017, 02:52 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,817,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Aside from Trump, that's why so much of the Democrat base is so angry right now
Indeed.

It's clear the DNC and the crooked MSM had rigged it for Hillary before she even announced. Didn't matter how the voters went on it.

End result: Hillary loses to Trump and the Democrat party has lost millions of voters who might not return for more than a generation.

Old 09-14-2017, 09:35 PM

29,639 posts, read 16,681,969 times
Quote:

You are clearly wrong. All the black caucus people who changed alliegence did so after the primaries were over when Obama had more pledged delegates.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...elegates,_2008

and before you responded, SD votes are not counted in the vote count, so the pre convention delegate number for Obama where he is in the lead does not include a single super delegate. 3

Sad that you could be so wrong, and still post as if you are right , LOL

Quote:
Says the republican who supports a system were someone who gets 45% of the vote gets 70% of the delegates, LOL.

keep lying to yourself.

Old 09-14-2017, 09:38 PM

7,458 posts, read 7,072,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashrendar4454 View Post
I seriously hope he does, but with him, Hillary, Warren and Bernie running I'm not sure the DNC will have enough oxygen available during the debates to keep them all going.

It will make Corey Booker and Kamala Harris look like teenagers.

Old 09-15-2017, 07:58 PM

32,334 posts, read 15,277,062 times
Quote:
Indeed.

It's clear the DNC and the crooked MSM had rigged it for Hillary before she even announced. Didn't matter how the voters went on it.

End result: Hillary loses to Trump and the Democrat party has lost millions of voters who might not return for more than a generation.

Many took a risk with Trump and he will always have his core base, which btw won't get him elected again. Independents and Bernie supporter who voted for him as a vote against Hillary won't vote for him again either.

Old 09-15-2017, 08:06 PM

4,537 posts, read 5,112,932 times
Joe Biden and the word serious do not belong in the same sentence !

Old 09-17-2017, 01:57 PM

1,849 posts, read 1,822,231 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellob View Post
Doesn't he have a few scandals? Have to think of the ways Trump will belittle him, kinda like thinking of all the ways schoolchildren can make fun of a baby's potential name before you decide on it.
I think he'd be a good choice but he'd have to have a dynamic VP bc the Ds can't keep relying on 75-80 yo people.
He does. He plagiarized a speech in 1988 that forced him to drop out of the Presidential race and graduated in the bottom half of his class in law school. Also all of his goofy, if not almost drunken public appearances over the years.

I like Joe too - he's almost as verbally unhinged as Trump. He won't be running I'm sure of it. He's dealt with a plethora of personal obstacles like losing his son to cancer and had his 1st wife and kids die in a car crash in the 1970s.

Old 09-22-2017, 11:52 AM

8,765 posts, read 11,177,048 times
Didn't Biden threaten to beat up Trump? Perhaps there will be a PPV match on that circus match

Old 09-22-2017, 12:01 PM

21,991 posts, read 15,802,756 times
As a huge Joe Biden fan I would absolutely vote for him if he won the primary but I will vote for the Democratic nominee regardless.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections