Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2008, 02:41 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,326,022 times

Advertisements

The there's this:

Disavowal of the Pursuit of “Middleclassness”

Classic methodology on control of captives teaches that captors must keep the captive ignorant educationally, but trained sufficiently well to serve the system. Also, the captors must be able to identify the “talented tenth” of those subjugated, especially those who show promise of providing the kind of leadership that might threaten the captor’s control.

Those so identified as separated from the rest of the people by:

Killing them off directly, and/or fostering a social system that encourages them to kill off one another.

Placing them in concentration camps, and/or structuring an economic environment that induces captive youth to fill the jails and prisons.

Seducing them into a socioeconomic class system which while training them to earn more dollars, hypnotizes them into believing they are better than others and teaches them to think in terms of “we” and “they” instead of “us”.

Sweet, indeed. If you're into paranoid schizophrenia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2008, 02:55 PM

510 posts, read 1,459,691 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
The there's this:

Disavowal of the Pursuit of “Middleclassness”

Classic methodology on control of captives teaches that captors must keep the captive ignorant educationally, but trained sufficiently well to serve the system. Also, the captors must be able to identify the “talented tenth” of those subjugated, especially those who show promise of providing the kind of leadership that might threaten the captor’s control.

Those so identified as separated from the rest of the people by:

Killing them off directly, and/or fostering a social system that encourages them to kill off one another.

Placing them in concentration camps, and/or structuring an economic environment that induces captive youth to fill the jails and prisons.

Seducing them into a socioeconomic class system which while training them to earn more dollars, hypnotizes them into believing they are better than others and teaches them to think in terms of “we” and “they” instead of “us”.

Sweet, indeed. If you're into paranoid schizophrenia.
No kidding.

If you scroll halfway down the page, there is also a radio broadcast under

"GOD HAS GO TO BE SICK OF THIS SH*T" with text below.

What a pig!!

Old 03-17-2008, 03:11 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,007,817 times
Yeah, I'd read about this "disavowal" of the middle class several months ago. WTH? So, this jackass blames whites for blacks being poor, he hates the middle class and considers them sell-outs, so he thinks that everyone is supposed to be wealthy? And if you're not, it's "God dam* America"?

Obama has "disavowed" Wright's racial and religious views -- perhaps it's this economic view that makes Wright his "mentor?"

Old 03-17-2008, 03:18 PM

692 posts, read 1,731,986 times
This is also a sermon given by Rev. Wright. It is called the Audacity to Hope. I wonder why the news media has not played clips of this sermon.

Part One

YouTube - Audacity To Hope Jeremiah Wright Part 1

Part Two

YouTube - Audacity To Hope Jeremiah Wright Part 2

Old 03-17-2008, 03:45 PM

22 posts, read 42,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunvixen View Post
The Nasty Rev Wright making sexual motions during his sermons about Clinton/Lewinsky at Obama's church:

YouTube - OBAMA'S NAUGHTY RIDIN PASTOR JEREMIAH WRIGHT

Here are a couple more:

Wright on SEPTEMBER 16, 2001, 5 days after 911, criticizing America, and saying God D*MN AMERICA!!

YouTube - Barack Obama Pastor Jeremiah Wright NEW TAPES!!!!

This next one includes the NEW Pastor of Obamas church, Otis Moss, following in Wright's footsteps...acting like a fool...

YouTube - Hillary ain't never been called a ******! - Jeremiah Wright

This is a Black Pastor calling Obama a PIMP and lots more:

YouTube - Obama's Bra 54 Double "D"

Enjoy!!!
I am in shock. I didn't know it was this bad. Thank goodness it came out before the election.

Old 03-17-2008, 04:49 PM

8,064 posts, read 18,007,817 times
This afternoon, CNN has been saying that Oprah belonged to this church for two years and then quit. She won't comment on her reasons for leaving. Geez, perhaps Oprah has more sense and savvy than Obama.

Old 03-17-2008, 05:27 PM

1,330 posts, read 5,093,885 times
Haha! I am so glad this finally hit the press...I had looked it up weeks ago in a digging session on the "Dear Leader"!
How's that "Hope and Change" BS washing now???? Sounds like the reverand likes to dig at old wounds in this country and WANTS racial unrest..hate..suffering..
HOW INSPIRING!!!!!!

Old 03-17-2008, 05:33 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,326,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by winnie View Post
Haha! I am so glad this finally hit the press...I had looked it up weeks ago in a digging session on the "Dear Leader"!
How's that "Hope and Change" BS washing now???? Sounds like the reverand likes to dig at old wounds in this country and WANTS racial unrest..hate..suffering..
HOW INSPIRING!!!!!!
Winnie, the nation needs Hope and Change more than ever.

That the hatefulness of Jeremiah Wright has grievously wounded the Obama campaign, and dimmed the aspirations of young people and African-Americans everywhere, is hardly a cause for celebration, since it appears to have condemned our country to another generation or two of cynicism and bitterness.

Old 03-17-2008, 05:42 PM

1,679 posts, read 2,542,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunvixen View Post
The Nasty Rev Wright making sexual motions during his sermons about Clinton/Lewinsky at Obama's church:

YouTube - OBAMA'S NAUGHTY RIDIN PASTOR JEREMIAH WRIGHT

Here are a couple more:

Wright on SEPTEMBER 16, 2001, 5 days after 911, criticizing America, and saying God D*MN AMERICA!!

YouTube - Barack Obama Pastor Jeremiah Wright NEW TAPES!!!!

This next one includes the NEW Pastor of Obamas church, Otis Moss, following in Wright's footsteps...acting like a fool...

YouTube - Hillary ain't never been called a ******! - Jeremiah Wright

This is a Black Pastor calling Obama a PIMP and lots more:

YouTube - Obama's Bra 54 Double "D"

Enjoy!!!
I have said it before and I will state it again. Do not drive yourself insane over this election, while you have lost your mind and been caught up in a straight jacket, Obama and Hillary will be doing just fine. It is not that serious folk!! I am finding out each day how to laugh at most of this.

Old 03-17-2008, 05:43 PM

1,330 posts, read 5,093,885 times
God D*M America? That's not hope Yeledaf. People deserve to know the truth BEFORE they elect this man!

I cannot grieve for something that was never there....this man was a fake with fake promises tied to people with old agendas of hate..and that is the real tragedy.

If I walked into a church and these messages were being spewed I would get up mid "sermon" and leave..not to return. Obama did not. That is the weakest character, the most sniveling kind of snake there is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections