Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-18-2017, 07:13 PM

5,222 posts, read 3,023,984 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Of course Trump and his minions want her to run again. They know she is the only person Trump can beat.
And yet, the Democrats put her up for president. What does that say about them?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-18-2017, 09:26 PM

32,108 posts, read 15,096,294 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saltine View Post
No way, she is done. She was a horrible candidate, that's how we got Trump.

Old 11-19-2017, 03:02 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,772,698 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Tell her that. Several weeks ago in an interview on Comedy Central she said she 'was ready, if the people wanted her'.
They don't want her. That would be like "wanting" hemorrhoids.

Old 11-19-2017, 03:17 AM

4,488 posts, read 1,646,512 times
No worries Dems, we’ll get a candidate who can beat this arrogant jerk!

Old 11-19-2017, 03:21 AM

15,408 posts, read 6,205,248 times
I am a Democrat and voted for Clinton ONLY as the lesser of two evils in 2016. It would be very sad indeed if she was our candidate in 2020. If she is the candidate, I will probably change my affiliation to independent. We can do better!

Old 11-19-2017, 03:27 AM

8,924 posts, read 5,636,855 times
Hilary is damaged good now. Sorry. The Democrats need someone new. No dynasties needed for this country. Thank you. Two Bushes were two too many....

Old 11-19-2017, 05:57 AM

40,955 posts, read 49,248,569 times
Hopefully Dems run a candidate truly deserving of the nomination like that Wilson lady out of Florida. Or maybe getting some youth involved like Chelsea Clinton.

Old 11-19-2017, 06:04 AM

24,521 posts, read 17,271,978 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redd Jedd View Post
Did you hit your head or were you not paying attention last week when Trump pouted out loud that he's not allowed to directly control Justice Department or tell them what to do?

"The saddest thing is that because I'm the President of the United States, I am not supposed to be involved with the Justice Department," Trump said. "I am not supposed to be involved with the FBI."

"I look at what's happening with the Justice Department. Well, why aren't they going after Hillary Clinton with her emails and with her, the dossier?" Trump said, referring to the law firm Perkins Coie saying it had paid Fusion GPS to compile a dossier of information on Trump and Russia on behalf of Clinton's presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee.
"I'm very unhappy with it that the Justice Department isn't going," Trump said."I am not supposed to be doing the kind of things that I would love to be doing. And I am very frustrated by it
."

A President Clinton wouldn't need to initiate or pursue any legal actions against Trump. There are plenty of people he's wronged in the past that have already sued him.

No I didn't bump my head and I didn't hear Trump make these comments but it sure seemed like the DOJ and the FBI were in the back pocket of Obama and they were certainly pushing for and helping Hillary .?

Old 11-19-2017, 08:00 AM

4,513 posts, read 5,062,588 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by trlhiker View Post
Of course Trump and his minions want her to run again. They know she is the only person Trump can beat.
He only has to beat 1 person, she'll do !

Old 11-19-2017, 08:30 AM

25,978 posts, read 22,169,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike930 View Post
Or Hillary constantly putting herself out there complaining about the election. This is from two days ago. Two days.

Hillary Clinton on Trump’s Election:
Or her supporters here and Hillary, herself, claiming she did win the popular vote so it is the fault of the electoral college, or it was Putin's intervention that lost her the election, it was Comey who lost her the election and I think there is a half dozen other reasons that they state, which means if they could clean up those issues, she'd have it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevroqs View Post
We wouldn't be talking about Hillary if she went away and stayed out of the spotlight.
"To dream the impossible dream...........".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
As a Trump supporter, I HOPE hillary runs again! Run hillary run......
Looks like some of the Dems hopes she runs again, away from the nomination!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlr View Post
No wonder the liberals don't want us talking about Crooked Hillary. I'd be embarrassed, too, if she was my candidate.
Most don't know enough about her to realize they should be embarrassed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
At this point in time, after whining about her loss for the past year, Crooked Hillary couldn't win an election for dog catcher.

I believe Trump is going to have problems in 2020 unless Hillary runs again.
I disagree. Have you seen some of the insane names as possibilities for the nomination that the Dems are coming up with? The party has no leadership and is currently a "free for all" being so focused on trying to find a reason to impeach Trump, or identity politics of race and gender.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobNJ1960 View Post
Bingo.

She is still whining like a little girl about losing a full year ago.
Actually, she is trying to justify that it wasn't her fault and given the chance for a "do-over", she would reign supreme! They need to adjust her meds.

Quote:
Originally Posted by berdee View Post
Tell her that. Several weeks ago in an interview on Comedy Central she said she 'was ready, if the people wanted her'.
Interesting, I didn't doubt this, but wanted to get the link, and I would say she is dead serious: Hillary I always knew the line would be that her supporters wanted her, so what's a girl to do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapa1 View Post
Um...

You saw this on Comedy Central? It was obviously a joke!
It did not come across like a joke. If she wasn't serious, she wouldn't still be campaigning and trying to explain her lose in terms that say "but now, I'm ready". She bought the nomination the last time, anyone know her financial situation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss1234 View Post
Well, to be fair, even his own party is against him, that doesn't help either.
Party leaders who support globalism and not returning the control of the government to the people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No way, she is done. She was a horrible candidate, that's how we got Trump.
I thought you were a Clinton supporter. Keep in mind that the GOP started with 17 vying for the nomination, and Trump reigned supreme! Hillary bought her nomination, so.............

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodpete View Post
He only has to beat 1 person, she'll do !
Oh, come on, let's make him work a little harder than that for reelection!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections