Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 05:06 PM

558 posts, read 386,578 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemeister View Post
So I will ask you... How much does Obama pay you to do is dirty work?
You use the term "Cool Aid" drinking, which is a racist term that is used against black people who live in poor urban areas. So don't turn this around on me and make me look like the bad guy here. I am fair, no matter how much I support anyone. Which if you read my (this) thread, you will see that for yourself!

Old 03-21-2008, 05:11 PM

9,725 posts, read 15,185,965 times
I'm a Democrat -- but I don't vote for the PARTY, I vote for the PERSON.

If Hillary doesn't get the nomination, I'm voting for McCain.

Old 03-21-2008, 05:18 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,356,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UB50 View Post

Interesting. I'm a Republican, but I don't vote party-line, either. If Obama doesn't get the nomination, I'm voting for McCain, too.

Looks like wer'e going to cancel each other out, and help the GOP!

Old 03-21-2008, 05:24 PM

Quote:

McCain? Why McCain? It's like having Bush for another 4 years. This guy keeps "misspeaking" about everything. No clue on what going on in the middle east. Compares Prium to Halloween. Then has no clue on the economy. Why McCain? Because he was in the war and was a POW? OK then, my Grandfather should be running for President too!

Old 03-21-2008, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnherrera305 View Post
McCain? Why McCain? It's like having Bush for another 4 years. This guy keeps "misspeaking" about everything. No clue on what going on in the middle east. Compares Prium to Halloween. Then has no clue on the economy. Why McCain? Because he was in the war and was a POW? OK then, my Grandfather should be running for President too!
Ha! Well, maybe I'm a bit older than you, but I certainly remember McCain as being the moderate before Bush became President. McCain was the guy who ALWAYS reached across the aisle to make compromises.

Bush's team was nasty to him in 2000 when McCain also ran for President and I was kind of surprised to see McCain toeing the party line but I guess he might have been forced into that position.

Anyway, research McCain pre-2000 (or pre-Iraq war) and you'll find a very different McCain than the guy you think he is. He may be spouting conservative stuff now (hey! He needs the votes!) but I believe, deep in his heart, he would do what is best for this country. He's also a fiscal conservative.

And I have NO DOUBTS that he loves this country. (Does Obama really love this country? Even the "typical white persons"? Or is this just another thing for Obama's resume?)

Old 03-21-2008, 05:37 PM

16,259 posts, read 24,788,601 times
McCain is the real enemy as are all the Republicans. But we have to decide who our General is going to be in the battle to be fought.

Old 03-21-2008, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
McCain is the real enemy as are all the Republicans. But we have to decide who our General is going to be in the battle to be fought.
Yes. And we don't need war-happy Generals. THAT'S ALL McCains knows how to do. Fight wars. He is not interested in pulling our troops out of Iraq. Much less work on the economy, health care, climate change.

Old 03-21-2008, 05:48 PM

McCain believes in global warming.

I really don't believe many of you know much about McCain. He wouldn't keep this war going on forever if he could get us out of there.

Old 03-21-2008, 05:51 PM

Quote:
McCain believes in global warming.

I really don't believe many of you know much about McCain. He wouldn't keep this war going on forever if he could get us out of there.
Read this on McCain.... Let's Closely Examine McCain's Record - HUMAN EVENTS

I don't know...but his smells fishy. Sounds like another flip flopper, like Hillary.

HEY....THE ONLY NON FLIP FLOPPER IS OBAMA...interesting.

Old 03-21-2008, 06:08 PM

20,169 posts, read 24,356,224 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevK View Post
This "enemies" jazz needs to stop.

Only Obama can do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections