Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-16-2018, 05:26 PM

18,782 posts, read 17,419,285 times

Advertisements

https://www.city-data.com/forum/elect...p-will-go.html

duplicate thread. We face such issues as $22 trillion debt, continued expansion of Islamic terrorism, rampant heroin addiction, etc. But never mind all that, CD liberal trolls trip over each other to post about a story such as this.

Old 06-16-2018, 07:33 PM

9,724 posts, read 21,304,840 times
I thought the OP was serious. I clicked thinking I was going to read something nice about a conservative. Dang! If that's the guy who I think it is, I'd be hard pressed to give him my vote (if I lived there).

Old 06-18-2018, 09:14 PM

78,862 posts, read 46,804,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beb0p View Post
Dennis Hof: A pimp, a brothel owner, a businessman and now GOP nominee in Nevada

Pimp Self-Styled as the “Trump of Pahrump” Wins Republican Primary in Nevada

Hof has a reality TV show, no political experience, and sexualizes women. That's a tri-factor!! Plus, his name is HOF!! This guy got a bright future in the Republican party!

The Constitution allows an individual, freedom and liberties.

Has nothing to do with Progressive or Conservative. It is a 10th Amendment issue.
Some of the 50 experiments in liberty levels, allow more freedoms than do others.

Old 06-22-2018, 09:41 AM

77,770 posts, read 105,167,571 times
Let's all remember it is legal in NV and many people would like to see it legalized everywhere. I may not agree, I may think he is a nut case and I am not proud of his choice to be a pimp or whatever, but it is legal and I probably would not vote based on that alone.

Old 06-22-2018, 09:52 AM

16,215 posts, read 11,399,057 times
A Pimp Just Won the GOP Nomination in Nevada.

A nomination for what? Governor? U S Senator? No! -- a simple legislative seat in a state where prostitution has been legal for years.

The parrot-cries over in LeftyLand get more unhinged (and more desperate) every day.

Old 06-22-2018, 10:41 AM

11,183 posts, read 10,770,043 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post

A nomination for what? Governor? U S Senator? No! -- a simple legislative seat in a state where prostitution has been legal for years.

The parrot-cries over in LeftyLand get more unhinged (and more desperate) every day.
What makes it even more entertaining is that it is usually leftists who push for prostitution to be legalized across the board. Yet, when a brothel owner runs for office as a Republican they get bent out of shape. If Hof were running as a Democrat, leftists would be jumping through hoops to defend him.

As a Libertarian, I don't see the problem with a brothel owner running for office in a state where prostitution is legal. Leftists have been railing on the GOP for years about their moral positions. Finally, there is a GOP candidate who not only doesn't share the traditional GOP views but is unabashedly proud of his position and life choices. This would seem to be a win for the leftists, but all they can do is slam him for not being a traditional GOP moralist. The cognitive dissonance of the left is strong on this matter.

Old 06-22-2018, 11:31 AM

9,569 posts, read 5,664,071 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StanSwitek View Post
Claiming that ALL Republicans support a clown like Hoff is just typical of how butt hurt libs are over the presidential election.

Why not ?
You supported the clown in the Oval office.

Oh and from the article posted in the link:

"His campaign noted Hof had been accused of sexual assault"

Sound familiar?

Old 06-22-2018, 12:11 PM

16,215 posts, read 11,399,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
You supported the clown in the Oval office.
That "clown" drew support from millions of people who recognized that the Clinton/Obama gang had little to offer but more government interference and higher taxes.

You may now rant about the fact that most of them were white and of mature years, if you wish; a few more years down there in the real economy will change that -- and that's another sign of progress your influence-peddling allies have reason to worry about

Quote:
Oh and from the article posted in the link:

"His campaign noted Hof had been accused of sexual assault"

Sound familiar?
Of course it sounds familiar, because it's another desperation measure from an increasingly-unhinged LooneyLeft.

Old 06-22-2018, 01:37 PM

29,550 posts, read 22,880,504 times
Consenting adults, health checks regularly enforced, employees free to quit anytime, what's the problem here?

Old 06-22-2018, 02:22 PM

77,770 posts, read 105,167,571 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nd trick op View Post

a simple seat, that is all and he is from Parhump (spelling) which is a very small town about 60 miles north of Vegas. It is noted for having some of the nicest and largest brothels in the state. The famous Mustang Ranch is there. I don't think his nomination means much to any of us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections