Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2018, 01:49 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,682,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsjj251 View Post
Are you actually arguing that anyone outside of Charlotte should have known who this women was in 2012 ?

Further more, her controversy didnt happen until this year, so you are going even further and arguing that everyone should retro activity know who she was before she did anything wrong, LOL

More so than an obscure primary winner in a remote part of NC who managed 824 voters. And who does not hold office.

We all know why you guys and Newsweek took notice of such an inconsequential politician. They want to spin the narrative that Conservatives are racist, the GOP is racist, and that anyone who supports Trump is a racist. Of course many many people of color have discovered this isn't so, that they are tired of the Democrat plantation, and that scares the Democrats and the MSM to no end.

Here's a tip: Toss out that grenade, and expect it to be tossed back. It's a double standard plain and simple. It's a very easy thing to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2018, 01:51 PM

25,303 posts, read 21,489,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
More so than an obscure primary winner in a remote part of NC who managed 824 voters.

We all know why you guys and Newsweek took notice of such an inconsequential politician. They want to spin the narrative that Conservatives are racist, the GOP is racist, and that anyone who supports Trump is a racist. Of course many many people of color have discovered this isn't so, that they are tired to the Democrat plantation, and that scares the Democrats and the MSM to no end.

Here's a tip: Toss out that grenade, and expect it to be tossed back. It's a double standard plain and simple. It's a very easy thing to do.
anyone that supports abolishing ICE is a lunatic .

So far it’s only been liberals that have called to abolish ICE .

Old 07-06-2018, 04:56 PM

1,645 posts, read 1,216,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by geekigurl View Post
And implying that there is something wrong with not having teeth. It's embarrassing to admit, mostly because of jackass cracks about toothless people, but I am one of them. It's nothing to be ashamed of. At all. It pisses me off when people try to belittle me because of it. Or think somehow that they are superior simply because they have teeth, or they aren't poor. And all I have to say to that is "so the hell what?" There is nothing wrong with not having teeth (though eating certain foods is interesting to say the least. Or being poor, or chewing tobacco. I'd rather smoke it, some people chew it. Bigotry against poor white people with a twang is still bigotry. And it's wrong.
I was not trying to insinuate anything, I was responding to another poster, and their comments made me mad. it was a generalization about a group of people.

My first wife her teeth were rotted in most cases to her gum's, they had to be surgically removed. We were eventually able to get her dentures. But I did not love her any less before she had her dentures.

Old 07-06-2018, 05:30 PM

10,513 posts, read 5,177,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm1982 View Post
anyone that supports abolishing ICE is a lunatic .
Why? Prior to 2002, when ICE was created, deportations were done by INS. There's no reason why we couldn't go back to using INS.

ICE is largely immune to judicial review, it's a black ops organization with little or no transparency. That needs to change.

Old 07-06-2018, 05:31 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,603,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
Okay. Which one of you kids triggered Norm?
Funny. I appreciate humor.

Old 07-06-2018, 05:32 PM

10,800 posts, read 3,603,426 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
is white supremacist the new "racist" that the left is going to call everyone?
Hey, if the shoe fits, wear it. Proudly even. Some do.

Old 07-06-2018, 05:48 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,682,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
Why? Prior to 2002, when ICE was created, deportations were done by INS. There's no reason why we couldn't go back to using INS.

ICE is largely immune to judicial review, it's a black ops organization with little or no transparency. That needs to change.
Interestingly enough. Hillary Clinton voted for it as did her fellow senator Chuck Schumer.

Now they fault Trump for enforcing exactly the very law which they voted for.

Did I say double standard earlier? Well there you are.

Old 07-06-2018, 10:25 PM

5,671 posts, read 4,358,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rigby06 View Post
And end with statements like this.

That is as equally racist and derogatory as what you are complaining about. Implying that everyone in North Carolina is inbreed and poor.

Also from what you posted the North Carolina Republican party is no longer going to support this person, so it seems that North Carolina Republican party agrees with you.
You're being absolutely ridiculous. I am not implying that everyone in North Carolina is inbred and poor...but even if I was, that would not be racist. That would be making a highly amusing joke that is warranted given the seriousness of how disgusting this is.

You know what? I'm not only going to imply every North Carolina Republican is inbred and poor...I'm going to say it: It is a proven fact that every single North Carolina Republican is inbred and poor. I have spoken to them all, so I have proof.

That's fine, given the seriousness of the situation. If they have consciences, none of them will see anything wrong with that statement. In fact, they'll probably encourage it, because they'll want these sorts of problems to end.

You're welcome, citizens of North Carolina, for helping to solve your problem.

Old 07-06-2018, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
I don't agree with hm BUT, he has the RIGHT to have those opinions just as black racist's like jesse jackson, charlie rangle, maxine waters, sheila jackson and the NAACP, and even you.
I didn't say he didn't have the right to have his opinions. What I said was that he's an evil abomination whose goal is destroy the world.

Old 07-06-2018, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdetroiter View Post
Yeah, I know about the brainwashing of black folks in Christian Churches.

Still, it’s a white man’s religion. Doesn’t matter how many brainwashed black folks believe in it.
I don't want it either.

It's a Martian religion. Although...I suppose we can keep a kind of agnostic "Jesus loves everyone...although there are some people we just need to escape from now and then, such as abusive spouses," mentality but mostly I have decided it's a Martian religion now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections