Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2018, 01:05 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,682,784 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
Interesting that such trivia interests you.

Trumplings' (and tRump's) Hillary obsession provides fodder for merriment.

Once again, a Trumpling attempts to make ME the topic.

By all means, carry on with your obsession.
Oh come on Old Gringo. You and I have been talking about Hillary Clinton on this site for close to 3 years.

Be honest about it instead of trying to take the high road about the woman. You know you love her too. You even wanted her for President.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2018, 01:18 PM

9,727 posts, read 9,739,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Why not? Hillary won in 2016 and knows Donald Trump knows she did. The demographics are in her favor in 2020, but Putin is in Donald Trump's favor in 2020.
Say Hillary won in 2016 is like saying a baseball team that had more base hits won the game even though they did not have the most runs.

Old 07-11-2018, 01:28 PM

13,898 posts, read 6,457,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevinm View Post
Say Hillary won in 2016 is like saying a baseball team that had more base hits won the game even though they did not have the most runs.
They routinely deny reality. It's in their genes

Old 07-11-2018, 03:02 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,174,055 times
Quote:
I do and many of us have! It makes it so much easier to vote when all we have to do is think about the hate we have generated! That is what I love about the left; they never heard the saying: "You catch more flies with honey...…….."

Quote:
And a fellow Trumpling took that article and used it as the basis to start yet another "Hillary thread."

Maybe you can explain why tRump and Sessions haven't "locked her up."

Just more empty blabbering?

Have you posted one link denying that Hillary will not attempt to run in 2020? So far all we have is the NY Post article and no rebuttal from her camp. Maybe it is empty blabbering but you already wasted three post blabbering today. Keep it up; I can tell you will be a great recruiting tool for the left in 2018 and 2020!

Old 07-11-2018, 03:31 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,574,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
I do and many of us have! It makes it so much easier to vote when all we have to do is think about the hate we have generated! That is what I love about the left; they never heard the saying: "You catch more flies with honey...…….."

Have you posted one link denying that Hillary will not attempt to run in 2020? So far all we have is the NY Post article and no rebuttal from her camp. Maybe it is empty blabbering but you already wasted three post blabbering today.
Hillary running again in 2020?

Quote:
Keep it up; I can tell you will be a great recruiting tool for the left in 2018 and 2020!
It's amusing that see my posts as "recruiting for the left."

Tell me more.

Old 07-11-2018, 03:39 PM

18,773 posts, read 18,174,055 times
Quote:
Hillary running again in 2020?

It's amusing that see my posts as "recruiting for the left."

Tell me more.

I was using facetious speech as I explained.

Old 07-11-2018, 03:39 PM

24,201 posts, read 19,243,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fisheye View Post
Have you posted one link denying that Hillary will not attempt to run in 2020? So far all we have is the NY Post article and no rebuttal from her camp. Maybe it is empty blabbering but you already wasted three post blabbering today. Keep it up; I can tell you will be a great recruiting tool for the left in 2018 and 2020!
She's already said she's not running and is under no obligation to deny every instance of rumor and speculation otherwise.

Clinton: 'I'm not going to run again' - The Hill

Old 07-11-2018, 04:09 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,596,109 times
Maybe the Dims will just concede this one and let Trump run unopposed. (Okay, it's a long shot, but...)

Old 07-11-2018, 05:39 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,575,437 times
Quote:
Interesting that such trivia interests you.
Interesting. I'm wondering if I've 'struck a nerve', so to speak.

So you think word choice is trivial ?

Aren't you a retired science teacher?

Quote:
Trumplings' (and tRump's) Hillary obsession provides fodder for merriment.
I agree

Quote:
Once again, a Trumpling attempts to make ME the topic.

By all means, carry on with your obsession.

It is amusing.

I'm disappointed.

I didn't take you for someone who ASSumes.

Someone who finds humor in Hillary being made fun of must be a Trumpling....Nope. Sorry to disappoint.

I'm not a Republican, not a Trump supporter, and not a Trump nor Hillary voter.

I don't like either of them, and I'm amused when either is made fun of.

Even though you didn't directly answer my question about being bothered more than you'd like to admit re how people feel about Hillary, your reply still gave me the answer.

As much merriment as you revel in re poking fun at Trumplings re how they feel about Hillary, you are still...at least at the moment (temporarily?....who knows)...at least slightly more bothered by how Trumplings manifest their obsession about Hillary than you are enjoying poking fun at Trumplings re Hillary.

Old 07-11-2018, 06:07 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,574,961 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Interesting. I'm wondering if I've 'struck a nerve', so to speak.

So you think word choice is trivial ?
When it's trivial, it is.

I can see that synonyms are an obsession of yours. Feel free to mentally replace whichever term of mine you take issue with.

Quote:
Aren't you a retired science teacher?
Yep, as I've stated repeatedly in this forum.

Quote:
I agree

I'm disappointed.

I didn't take you for someone who ASSumes.
A mere ASSumption on your part.
Quote:
Someone who finds humor in Hillary being made fun of must be a Trumpling....Nope. Sorry to disappoint.

I'm not a Republican, not a Trump supporter, and not a Trump nor Hillary voter.

I don't like either of them, and I'm amused when either is made fun of.

Even though you didn't directly answer my question about being bothered more than you'd like to admit re how people feel about Hillary, your reply still gave me the answer.

As much merriment as you revel in re poking fun at Trumplings re how they feel about Hillary, you are still...at least at the moment (temporarily?....who knows)...at least slightly more bothered by how Trumplings manifest their obsession about Hillary than you are enjoying poking fun at Trumplings re Hillary.
Not nearly as much as my sparkling wit has somehow so far gotten under your skin. Your continued attempts to make ME the subject make that plain.

But, we digress.

Trumplings and their Hillary obsession are amusing.

He should go ahead and lock her up just as he promised repeatedly.

But he's obviously afraid to do that.

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections