Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-16-2018, 04:52 PM

30,555 posts, read 19,295,080 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I’m hearing Biden, Harris, Warren, Booker, Clinton, and a few others being suggested as the Dem presidential candidate for 2020. Which of these — or any other potential Dem nominee — would you consider voting for against Trump 2020?

As someone from the center/right, who could not vote for either major party candidate last time, I would listen to what they have to say. How about you?
None, if Trump is healthy, he wins again.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-16-2018, 05:35 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,707,608 times
None.

And I was once a Democrat who voted for Obama.

(I'm not Republican either, but at least they haven't gone full bat **** crazy like what's left of the Democrats)

Old 07-16-2018, 05:47 PM

4,493 posts, read 3,942,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeledaf View Post
I’m hearing Biden, Harris, Warren, Booker, Clinton, and a few others being suggested as the Dem presidential candidate for 2020. Which of these — or any other potential Dem nominee — would you consider voting for against Trump 2020?

As someone from the center/right, who could not vote for either major party candidate last time, I would listen to what they have to say. How about you?
None. All of these people are cut from the same cloth and it is that "fabric" of the Democrat party that I object to. The intolerance, the race-baiting, the media collusion, the violence, the outright lies and their entire Leftist agenda have alienated many people, myself included, and I was a Bill Clinton voter....twice. I would wager that even JFK would find his party distasteful these days.

Old 07-16-2018, 05:52 PM

16,215 posts, read 11,364,823 times
NONE!!! With the exception of a few "blue dogs", most Democratic politicians are just legitimized criminals …. and many among their following are legitimized petty criminals.

Old 07-16-2018, 05:54 PM

7,976 posts, read 7,366,716 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
None. The Denocrat Party has been hijacked by radical leftists that see everything through the prism of race, color, sexual orientation, and immigration status. They preach the message of hopelessness, misery, despair, racism and jealousy. They believe that the government not the individual is the answer for everything. They believe that anyone that doesn't think, act, speak and vote is they too are not only idiots but racists, homophobes, misogynists, xenophobes, bigots and now Nazis.
Ditto this. My opinion exactly.

Well said.

Old 07-16-2018, 05:57 PM

34,107 posts, read 17,172,839 times
Phil Bredesen

Old 07-16-2018, 08:13 PM

8,885 posts, read 4,605,883 times
Tulsi Gabbard from Hawaii. She would be a great candidate.

Old 07-16-2018, 09:43 PM

2,692 posts, read 1,673,097 times
Tulsi Gabbard is one I would vote for.

Hillary, Biden, Warren and Kamala Harris make me want to puke.

Old 07-16-2018, 09:49 PM

9,437 posts, read 7,383,812 times
There are about 60,000,000 registered democrats in the US, I'm sure there are at least a few of them that I would vote for, but I've never seen one that gets any media attention that I would vote for. None of the democrat leaders for sure. Ultimately though as Sophiasmommy said, it would be difficult to vote for any democrat that supports the direction the party is going and hasn't clearly, explicitly, unambiguously come out and denounced the way the left acts, and if they did that they'd be kicked out of the democrat party and wouldn't be a democrat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophiasmommy View Post
None. The Denocrat Party has been hijacked by radical leftists that see everything through the prism of race, color, sexual orientation, and immigration status. They preach the message of hopelessness, misery, despair, racism and jealousy. They believe that the government not the individual is the answer for everything. They believe that anyone that doesn't think, act, speak and vote is they too are not only idiots but racists, homophobes, misogynists, xenophobes, bigots and now Nazis.

Old 07-17-2018, 08:26 AM

20,169 posts, read 24,364,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoot N Annie View Post
Tulsi Gabbard from Hawaii. She would be a great candidate.
That’s a new name for me. Could you give a capsule description of this woman?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections