Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Voting for Beto or Cruz?
Beto 67 41.61%
Cruz 89 55.28%
Neither-waiting for magical unicorn to run 5 3.11%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-03-2018, 10:05 PM

6,137 posts, read 3,896,727 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdog View Post
Project Veritas? That's the same group that got arrested with federal charges for those phony Planned Parenthood films. They edit videos by stringing together statements taken out of context to make the people being recorded look like they're saying things they're not. They are pure slime.
Doesn't seem to be fake news if even liberal-affiliated media is reporting it and O'Rourke is trying to make it sound like it is no big deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCG_JckSF8

https://www.khou.com/video/news/poli...ts/285-8302002

Looks like the CBS affiliate in Houston doesn't consider it fake it. After all, they have 23 minutes of video of Beto O'Rourke's campaign staffers coming up with ideas for aiding and abetting these hardened criminals and professional welfare shoppers with large families.

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/11...veritas-video/

Interesting how he is trying to be dismissive, backtrack and pretend that it was just charitable donations to local non-profits.

It is very evident the intention was to funnel money to the caravans full of criminals and welfare shoppers.

Amazing, that the Democrats are giving lots of money to the worst criminals and biggest welfare shoppers to overwhelm this country likely because they are sour about President Trump winning a large majority of the electoral votes in a massive landslide of electoral votes.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...cted-criminals

Old 11-03-2018, 10:07 PM

393 posts, read 168,489 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ditchlights View Post
It's not going to end well for Beto.
You mean Francis O Rourke? The guy that pretends to be Hispanic but is really an Irish whiteboy like me?
He also has a criminal record by the way

Old 11-03-2018, 10:28 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,224,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wesp View Post
You mean Francis O Rourke? The guy that pretends to be Hispanic but is really an Irish whiteboy like me?

His full name is Robert Francis O'Rourke. Beto is a childhood nickname. His father referred to him as Beto in a 1986 article, when he was 14 yrs old and he has shown a childhood picture of him in a sweater reading Beto across the front. There are many referrences to him as Beto from 1986 on, long before he ever ran for political office. O'Rourke hardly sounds Hispanic, it's about as Irish sounding as one can get.

Last edited by detshen; 11-03-2018 at 10:37 PM..

Old 11-03-2018, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by detshen View Post
His full name is Robert Francis O'Rourke. Beto is a childhood nickname. His father referred to him as Beto in a 1986 article, when he was 14 yrs old and he has shown a childhood picture of him in a sweater reading Beto across the front. There are many referrences to him as Beto from 1986 on, long before he ever ran for political office. O'Rourke hardly sounds Hispanic, it's about as Irish sounding as one can get.
He is still a fraud with a criminal record. And he’s pretending to be Hispanic whether you want to believe it or not.

Old 11-03-2018, 10:46 PM

13,360 posts, read 21,992,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lovecrowds View Post
Doesn't seem to be fake news if even liberal-affiliated media is reporting it and O'Rourke is trying to make it sound like it is no big deal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJCG_JckSF8

https://www.khou.com/video/news/poli...ts/285-8302002

Looks like the CBS affiliate in Houston doesn't consider it fake it. After all, they have 23 minutes of video of Beto O'Rourke's campaign staffers coming up with ideas for aiding and abetting these hardened criminals and professional welfare shoppers with large families.

https://www.texastribune.org/2018/11...veritas-video/

Interesting how he is trying to be dismissive, backtrack and pretend that it was just charitable donations to local non-profits.

It is very evident the intention was to funnel money to the caravans full of criminals and welfare shoppers.

Amazing, that the Democrats are giving lots of money to the worst criminals and biggest welfare shoppers to overwhelm this country likely because they are sour about President Trump winning a large majority of the electoral votes in a massive landslide of electoral votes.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...cted-criminals
Oh please. Do you even bother to read your own links?

"Staff members took it upon themselves to use prepaid cards from one of our more than 700 field offices to buy baby wipes, diapers, water, fruit and granola bars, and donate them to a local humanitarian nonprofit (Annunciation House) that helps mothers and children in the community," O'Rourke spokesman Chris Evans said in a statement. "The value was under $300 and it will be appropriately reported to the FEC.""

How many thousands of dollars did the Republicans spend on this Project Veritas smear campaign to catch a couple of staffers who donated $300 worth of baby wipes and diapers.

Old 11-03-2018, 10:48 PM

32,328 posts, read 15,272,293 times
Quote:

Funny how he speaks Spanish and Cruz doesn’t. Cruz doesn’t use his real name because he’s embarrassed by his heritage

Old 11-03-2018, 11:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
Funny how he speaks Spanish and Cruz doesn’t. Cruz doesn’t use his real name because he’s embarrassed by his heritage
So if I speak Spanish can i claim I’m Hispanic? My wife is Hispanic and all of her family thinks beta is a joke.

Old 11-04-2018, 12:43 AM

4,559 posts, read 1,449,275 times
Quote:
So if I speak Spanish can i claim I’m Hispanic? My wife is Hispanic and all of her family thinks beta is a joke.
Why? Does your Hispanic wife and her family think Be to is a joke? Because he s white?

Old 11-04-2018, 02:28 AM

11,027 posts, read 6,549,282 times
^Wish I could like this a million times.^

Old 11-04-2018, 04:45 AM

8,196 posts, read 2,869,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by what'd i miss View Post
No one is paying them to invade...unless you count the Republicans who hire them when they get here.
There is a video posted here of money being handed out to them. They are being given transportation. This will backfire on the leftist Democrats. Bigly.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections