Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2018, 04:01 PM

29,220 posts, read 22,404,249 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finper View Post
I live in Orange County and it's so obvious it was a fixed election. It's like dems think we're stupid or something.
Maybe, but a 120% over-count is gigantic. Far, far to high to be believed. especially in such a closely watched election as this one. If the election was fixed, it wasn't done with the vote count. That would be far too risky.

I think the mixup between the two precinct totals is much more plausible than such an enormous number of fraudulent votes.

There were so many count watchers from all sides that such a mis-count could only come if they were all deaf and blind.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-05-2018, 05:28 AM

13,309 posts, read 7,353,468 times
The Gateway Pundit this is a great way to make money fire up all these conspiracy theorist on the internet they will go out posting links everywhere all over social media. More of them will show up click click click = rake in the money. This website not only advertises junk science products they even get these people to donate money to them. I need to start up one of these websites so you guys can click click click money right into my pocket.

Old 12-05-2018, 09:13 PM

33,315 posts, read 12,575,437 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by latimeria View Post
"One outlier is precinct 38083, which is currently reporting 465 registered voters, 387 ballots cast, for a turnout of 83.23%. Precinct 38083 was atValencia Elementary School in Laguna Hills, and was consolidated with precinct 38312. Precinct 38312 has 1086 registered voters, and is now reporting 484 ballots cast, for a turnout of 44.75%. It’s likely that due to the consolidation, some voters from precinct 38312 have been recorded as voting in precinct 38083."

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...NV-MNVp4JQMtNr

This was an initial forensics study so warrants revisiting to further look into it, but a possible explanation.
I used to live in Newport Beach, so when I saw BentBow's thread title, I clicked on it to see if he was talking about California, New York, Florida, or yet another state that has an Orange County (thinking though, that it was probably Orange County, CA).

After clicking, I saw that it was California, I clicked on the link in the OP....which still didn't give a location within the county.

I then did an internet search asking about the location.

The #1 hit was this thread .

One of the lower ranked hits was from Reddit, and it showed, in the pre-click preview, what you included above.

If I'd scrolled down the rest of the page, I would have seen your post and saved myself the trouble .

Old 12-05-2018, 10:43 PM

7,168 posts, read 5,372,275 times
We went through this earlier, both parties will cheat in elections, gerrymander for sure victory, collude with foreign gvts, and spy on the opposing party for dirt. That is how democracy works I thought you all knew this?

Old 12-06-2018, 01:01 AM

5,315 posts, read 2,118,651 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
I used to live in Newport Beach, so when I saw BentBow's thread title, I clicked on it to see if he was talking about California, New York, Florida, or yet another state that has an Orange County (thinking though, that it was probably Orange County, CA).

After clicking, I saw that it was California, I clicked on the link in the OP....which still didn't give a location within the county.

I then did an internet search asking about the location.

The #1 hit was this thread .

One of the lower ranked hits was from Reddit, and it showed, in the pre-click preview, what you included above.

If I'd scrolled down the rest of the page, I would have seen your post and saved myself the trouble .
Hehe. I guess I automatically assume CA first because I grew up there I suppose FL is also known for voting weirdness.

Old 12-06-2018, 08:57 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,682,784 times
All the leftists who are jumping up and down mad with false accusations in the NC D9 topic, are strangely absent here. LOL

Old 12-07-2018, 01:59 AM

29,608 posts, read 16,586,021 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
All the leftists who are jumping up and down mad with false accusations in the NC D9 topic, are strangely absent here. LOL
Harvesting ballots isnt illegal.

Harvesting ballots and throwing them in the trash is.

Also, there werent any false allegations in the other thread, you simply disagree on who to blame.

Old 12-07-2018, 04:04 AM
Status: "Let's replace the puppet show with actual leadership." (set 4 days ago)

52,709 posts, read 48,010,235 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BentBow View Post
One Precinct Has 120% Turnout

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...s-120-turnout/

The worse of the corruption found, was Precinct 38083 in Orange County, California had a 120% turnout – 465 registered voters and 561 ballots cast in this precinct. Just enough to flip the win.

The majority of Precincts all over the USA, the voting was in the High 50% mark. Some in the 60% of registered voters.... but nowhere near 100% of registered voters voting.
Here they published evidence they cheated. They are so stupid, they didn't check that, so no red flags raised, immediately.
Very sad. And, also, not surprising. Voter fraud is the very reason many Democrats "won" a number of seats.

Old 12-07-2018, 09:15 AM

10,513 posts, read 5,177,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bellhead View Post
Let's talk about the voter fraud where it actually occured. NC-09...

Exactly. NC-09 is real, proven fraud. Caught red-handed.

This accusation of election cheating in California has zero facts behind it -- just a link to a far right wacko conspiracy theory website.

Old 12-09-2018, 10:49 PM

20,160 posts, read 12,782,249 times
It’s a shame that the Democrats resort to cheating to win.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections