Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-15-2019, 07:46 AM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melpomene View Post
You seem rather fixated on a word that doesn't even appear on the title and was used only by a couple of posters. So does this mean that you do believe that people lied on their testimonies since no one has been convicted? Cool, another deflection from you, this time about my deflection. Isn't it interesting that we've heard heard this story before. Guy did previous work for the dems. Later, people were warned not to hire said guy but didn't listen. Now guy is facing legal problems.

When that story broke out, posters here were pointing out that Michael Flynn also worked for Obama.

Dear. The topic isn't about me. We've established there was no GOP Fraud and that there will be a new election.

Last edited by WaldoKitty; 03-15-2019 at 08:04 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-28-2019, 03:58 AM

374 posts, read 378,644 times
Except there WILL be a new election. The date has been set.

Old 04-02-2019, 03:36 PM

57,347 posts, read 26,263,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Dear the title of this topis is right there, Election Fraud - Committed by the GOP! Yeah, the word massive was added later, but it's clear enough, the Republican party had absolutely 0 to do with this. That HAS been proved beyond the shadow of a doubt.

And I asked a simple Yes/No question. Has anyone been convicted in a court of law. Answer = No.

No deflection except you trying to make it about me.

I guess the good news is the GOP chairman wasn't indicted for election fraud, just bribery. At least for now.

Quote:
North Carolina GOP Chairman Robin Hayes and Greg Lindberg, the founder and chairman of Eli Global LLC and the owner of Global Bankers Insurance Group, were among four people charged in federal indictments unsealed Tuesday

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/nor...-fraud-charges

Old 04-02-2019, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodnight View Post
I guess the good news is the GOP chairman wasn't indicted for election fraud, just bribery. At least for now.

If Robin Hayes did that, then he deserves to be brought to justice. BTW, I never liked the man. Unlike you I'm not beholding to someone just because they belong to one political party. I was happy when Kissell beat Hayes in 2008.

One more thing. It has nothing to do with this topic.

Old 09-11-2019, 02:27 PM

This topic did not age well for the Democrats and their apologists.

They lost the rematch by an even larger margin? Why? Because the people of NC have been reminded by the crazed Democrats in the House at what Democrat control really means.

Old 09-11-2019, 03:32 PM

6,957 posts, read 8,498,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
This topic did not age well for the Democrats and their apologists.

They lost the rematch by an even larger margin? Why? Because the people of NC have been reminded by the crazed Democrats in the House at what Democrat control really means.

As opposed to the "narcissistic Republican't nutjob" in the White House!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections