Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 12-25-2018, 11:16 AM

18,561 posts, read 7,390,229 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuyNTexas View Post
Hahaha .... wanna hand Trump another term in 2020? Run Biden against him. Creepy Uncle Joe .... he has a bit of a problem keeping his paws off women, and especially young girls (and everyone on the inside knows it) .... of course you’ll never hear about that dirty little secret from the leftist controllled media ...

But there are a bunch of video compilations of Creepy Uncle Joe revealing his disgusting little secret .... and many who won’t allow their female family members to be alone around him. It’s a well known “secret” among Washington insiders ....
Yep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvK-ze8_0CU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ-YjGmpO4Q

And then we have his gaffes, including classics like

The wheelchair standing ovation
In which Biden asks a wheelchair-bound local politician to stand up and acknowledge the crowd's applause.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...10-gaffes.html

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.22765cae4d0b

He's perfectly awful -- all the bad of Trump (and then some) without any of the good.

Old 12-25-2018, 11:22 AM

7,343 posts, read 4,378,094 times
Unless we are in a recession I don't see Biden winning. And even if we are I'm still not sure

Old 12-25-2018, 02:07 PM

11,046 posts, read 5,282,293 times
Biden without Obama on top of the ticket would never win a national primary or election. He tried in 1988 and 2008 and lost Iowa badly, he got 1% and dropped out in disgrace and that's within his own party. If Obama didn't picked him to be his VP, he would be another old white establishment Democrat passed his prime.

to win the democrat nomination in 2020, you need to be black or a woman or both in which Biden isn't one of those. Biden represents the old Democrat party of a bunch of old white privilege fat cats and that's also a negative for him.

Old 12-25-2018, 03:40 PM

24,513 posts, read 33,341,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
How old is Trump? And how old was Reagan?
Trump is younger than Biden.

And Reagan was 69 when he took office; Biden is 76 years old this year.

Old 12-25-2018, 05:45 PM

8,354 posts, read 2,976,582 times
Shhhhhhhhh........let Biden be the competition. Please.

Old 12-25-2018, 07:33 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,017,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsoboi78 View Post
Unfortunately the death of Joe Biden's son was a factor in him not running. He was still grieving. But yes I agree. Trump would have never beat Biden in 2016. Bernie Sanders needs to go away. He became the Ralph Nader spoiler for the Democrats and quite frankly his ideas are too liberal for even mainstream Democrats.

Beto O'Rourke has the magic but Trump beats him in a match up poll and he's too risky. We need someone who can beat Trump hands down.

I highly doubt it had anything to do with his son's death. His poll numbers are always pretty low as a actual front candidate, plus he would have been accused of infringing on the possibility of having the first and 'most qualified' female candidate become President.

Hillary was going to run no matter what. Uncle Joe's attempt to assuage that 'hope' would have branded him a sexist.

Old 12-25-2018, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leona Valley View Post
Shhhhhhhhh........let Biden be the competition. Please.
Oh I hope he does...I can't wait for those videos of "creepy joe" come out...along with the 'allegations' of inappropriate groping and 'sealed' settlements. The #metoo movement would eat him alive.

Couple that with his other baggage--going against Anita Hill--voting for the Crime Bill--voting (and vocally calling for) for the Iraq War ...and then factor in his age of being late 70s, early 80s and he stand no chance.

All that combined and millenials would eat him alive.

Old 12-25-2018, 07:49 PM

5,267 posts, read 4,189,758 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
Oh I hope he does...I can't wait for those videos of "creepy joe" come out...along with the 'allegations' of inappropriate groping and 'sealed' settlements. The #metoo movement would eat him alive.

Couple that with his other baggage--going against Anita Hill--voting for the Crime Bill--voting (and vocally calling for) for the Iraq War ...and then factor in his age of being late 70s, early 80s and he stand no chance.

All that combined and millenials would eat him alive.
I agree he has too many skeletons in his closet. There's a lot the gen public dosn't know about "yet". I bet he's going to string this along till the last possible day then make up some excuse (again) on why he won't run

Old 12-26-2018, 12:08 AM

10,816 posts, read 4,370,274 times
Trump will win by a landslide if Biden runs for President.
I just hope Republicans don't pull the trigger too early (with Biden's non-stop molestation of females), because we don't want Biden withdrawing from the race....
Save all the skeletons for October.

Old 12-26-2018, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAGAalot View Post
Trump will win by a landslide if Biden runs for President.
I just hope Republicans don't pull the trigger too early (with Biden's non-stop molestation of females), because we don't want Biden withdrawing from the race....
Save all the skeletons for October.
lol Biden has been framed as that Uncle who always wants his niece to sit on his lap....or that creepy Uncle who's watching you through the crack of your door as you sleep. It's just not a good look.

He hasn't engaged in full contact no-holds, gutter politics as the top ticket. If he puts his hat into the ring--with social media it will get very ugly. He has stockpiled more garbage than a trash truck and I expect it to all come falling out.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections