Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: How certain are you to vote or not vote for Trump in 2020?
Yes, I will be voting for Trump 100%. #MAGA 22 22.92%
It depends on who the Democrats run. If they run Hillary or somebody as bad, I'll hold my nose and vote for Trump 3 3.13%
No, under no circumstances will I be voting for Trump in 2020 65 67.71%
I'll probably vote third party 6 6.25%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-31-2018, 01:00 PM

48,555 posts, read 34,911,433 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
Just curious... If Hillary was less decent than Trump, which Democrat was more decent?
Are you using the word decent in terms of fitness to lead, or in terms of morality?

Or does 'decency' equate with likeability to you?

Most of the folks I know didn't like the choices they were given, so they held their noses and voted for who they thought was going to be the most decent. It's a word I heard a lot, but it means different things to different people.
I don't understand? I voted for Hillary. I found Trump to be worse than a career politician. Do you have any idea how low that bar was?
And check this out: FAQ
Moderator: Relationships Forum / Hawaii Forum / Dogs / Pets / Current Events
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-31-2018, 01:37 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,664,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
How certain are you that you will or will not vote for Trump in 2020 and why? If you choose "Depends on who the Democrats run," what are the things you are looking for in a candidate that will determine who you support?
The problem with your poll is that you assume that everyone votes by party.

Critically thinking adults will consider all the alternatives and don't fall for silly party dogma & MSM nonsense. That's why I once voted for Obama and then voted for Trump.

Until you NAME your Democrat, it's all for naught.

Swing voters. NC is full of them. They don't care about Democrat/Republican.

Last edited by WaldoKitty; 12-31-2018 at 01:48 PM..

Old 12-31-2018, 02:39 PM

811 posts, read 810,939 times
I will NEVER vote for Trump, NEVER

Old 12-31-2018, 03:49 PM

8,886 posts, read 4,592,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
If Trump would follow through and remove our troops where they do not belong, I would have at least considered it.

It looks like instead he will allow Lindsey Graham lead him around by his tiny pee pee and I'll have nothing to consider.

Looks like you must have "first hand" information about the size of Trump's penis...

Edited to add: "Not that there's anything wrong with that."

Old 12-31-2018, 03:53 PM

79,907 posts, read 44,256,917 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
Looks like you must have "first hand" information about the size of Trump's penis...
Since he often makes an arse of himself..........

Old 12-31-2018, 05:39 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,551,448 times
Literally, I would vote for a dead poodle over Donald Trump.

Old 01-02-2019, 06:56 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,821,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bawac34618 View Post
How certain are you that you will or will not vote for Trump in 2020 and why? If you choose "Depends on who the Democrats run," what are the things you are looking for in a candidate that will determine who you support?
I am not a lover of Trump as most of you know.I also noticed yesterday, it appears he has put on a lot of weight and that isn't a healthy sign, but I still like much of what he has done or tried to do. I would vote for him again even though as a person I do not like him. On the other hand, if the dems come up with a candidate that is middle of the road and not hell bent on taking care of every poor person in the country and pushing socialized medicine down our throats I would mark my ballot Dem.Oh and my vote goes to the candidate that will find a way to control illegals from entering the country and send back those here illegally or at least make sure anyone here illegally gets in line to become citizens, gets no government assistance for anything and learns to speak English.

Old 01-02-2019, 07:32 AM

6,830 posts, read 3,226,044 times
Your poll missed a valuable option: Trump won't run again. It's hard to run when you're in prison.

Old 01-02-2019, 07:39 AM

3,357 posts, read 1,236,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cape Cod Todd View Post
I am a registered independent but I lean to the Right in my politics and beliefs.

When it comes to Trump you are in one of 3 camps you either Love, Loathe or Lump him and I think most people Lump him meaning that despite his shortcomings he was the best choice in 2016.

I have not been impressed with the way the Dems have been hounding and pounding Trump since day one. They won't give the guy a single chance. Trump sticks his own foot in his mouth without the Dems helping but they really make it hard for him and what is that doing to America? It is dividing us like Putin only dreamed about. Obama divided us along race lines and the Dems when it comes to Trump are dividing us like never before. A guy can't even show a bit of support for Trump without being angrily dumped on by the Dems.

The Democrats have shown us all just how smug, hypocritical and overall nasty they can be and I would add thick headed when it comes to border security and how they think it is a joke that I don't see myself ever voting for a Dem again.

They don't deserve to be rewarded for their bad behavior so for me it is Trump in 2020.
Now really, how different is it from the way the Republicans treated Obama?
Trump is using lies to divide us even more.

Old 01-02-2019, 07:44 AM

6,509 posts, read 8,463,175 times
I might vote Republican if Kasich wins the nomination. If I do not like the Democrat, which is unlikely because I don't see Hillary getting the nomination of her party, and Trump is on the ticket for Republican then I will go to a third party! This is what I did in 2016, and I will do it again.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections