Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-01-2019, 06:24 AM

4,049 posts, read 2,752,442 times

Advertisements

I had hope for Trump when he was elected but, like so many others he ruined it when he opened his mouth and began lying daily and mocking people. I get being tough and sticking up for others when needed.
What I don't get is those same people who say they can spot fraud miles away still can't see what a phony this president is.
He doesn't care one iota about anyone but himself and his pockets, he only says what he has to so he gets approval & worship to get votes in 2020.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2019, 07:00 AM

31,335 posts, read 14,444,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
The best president of our lifetime? Really. I find him the absolute worse. Be a president for all not just your base. Wouldn’t you agree with that.
Give me a break. The day after Trump won - Hillary started whining about resistance and collusion and every other excuse her sorry self could think of. The media joined in and hasn't let up yet. People on the left were not willing to give Trump a chance.

Old 01-01-2019, 07:02 AM

33,616 posts, read 12,816,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by natalie469 View Post
No they are not lol

How do you know?

What connection do you have to Minnesota?

You live in the DC metro, and you're from the South.

Old 01-01-2019, 07:09 AM

33,616 posts, read 12,816,058 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sindey View Post
I had hope for Trump when he was elected but, like so many others he ruined it when he opened his mouth and began lying daily and mocking people. I get being tough and sticking up for others when needed.
What I don't get is those same people who say they can spot fraud miles away still can't see what a phony this president is.
He doesn't care one iota about anyone but himself and his pockets, he only says what he has to so he gets approval & worship to get votes in 2020.

He ruined it even before that when he had Spicer open his mouth to lie about the Inauguration crowd size .

Old 01-01-2019, 09:41 AM

20,996 posts, read 9,718,963 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AADAD View Post
He has not lost us.
You are clearly part of his "base," so how would you know what "everyone else" thinks?

Old 01-01-2019, 10:59 AM

31,335 posts, read 14,444,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KayAnn246 View Post
It's not epic. Individual 1 conspired with Russia, Cambridge Anyatlic, Wikileaks etc to help assist in his win. 2019 will be a devastating revelation of more facts on the corrupt campaign that Individual 1 ran. He has already been known to be a scam and con artist to college studen4r, immigrations and charity foundations. Why would the country be different? Individual 1 is as corrupt as they come.
In an almost TWO YEAR investigation Mueller has been unable to find Russian Collusion (as the masses will soon find out)….but KayAnn246 says it happened, so therefore it must be true.

Old 01-02-2019, 06:33 AM

38,856 posts, read 25,667,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
In an almost TWO YEAR investigation Mueller has been unable to find Russian Collusion (as the masses will soon find out)….but KayAnn246 says it happened, so therefore it must be true.
Keep yer pants on, BG.

This ball game is only at the 7th inning stretch.

It ain't over 'til it's over.

Carry on.

Old 01-02-2019, 10:28 AM

1,991 posts, read 908,675 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
Give me a break. The day after Trump won - Hillary started whining about resistance and collusion and every other excuse her sorry self could think of. The media joined in and hasn't let up yet. People on the left were not willing to give Trump a chance.
Funny. I don’t remember it that way. Hillary became a recluse after the election. I remember a news story about someone who saw Hilary out for a walk a couple weeks after the election and was a big deal. Frankly, considering the way Trump and the right wing media talk so disparaging about her, I think she has been very restrained in her comments these last two years.

Old 01-02-2019, 02:19 PM

7,412 posts, read 2,730,781 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PullMyFinger View Post
Trump in a landslide. It’s very difficult to unseat a sitting President.

George Bush. Jimmy Carter. And never before have we had such a miserable 2 years from any president, before. There will most likely be more chaos and destruction yet to come from this WH occupant. People are tiring of his antics and stunts. Even Republicans. He may even be primaried.

Old 01-02-2019, 03:28 PM

1,440 posts, read 785,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Merriman80 View Post
Yep. He will carry Minnesota for sure and hopefully Colorado.
Did you completely miss the midterm results in these two states? Republicans lost by huge margins and won zero statewide offices in either of them. Colorado especially dislikes Trump.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections