Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2019, 01:07 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,707,608 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus713 View Post
Yeah, I saw that, too. He cannot do it, or they would be sticking with him. He never should have decided to run. Now he has to try to find a semi-graceful way to get out, if there is such a thing.
Biden is experienced at quitting Presidential runs when it gets tough against other Democrats. He's quite good at it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-02-2019, 01:13 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,707,608 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
OK. Next is that the President of the United States is a trash talking, low class slime ball who is tearing this country apart. Joe Biden is past his prime and would be way too old by the time his term ended. We need a classy, smarter, younger person to run for President against Trump.

Things will shake out soon. The Dems will narrow the field by the next debate.
The United States isn't being torn apart. It's a great country. But there are those who live in such a false state of reality, such a state of victim hood, that accepting that none of it's true, is too much for them to take.

Old 07-02-2019, 01:26 PM

1,881 posts, read 1,013,581 times
Quote:
Iowa (USA Today): Biden 24, Harris 16, Warren 13, Sanders 9, Buttigieg 6 | More

If Kamala Harris finishes second in Iowa, everybody better buckle up.
As long as it is til even Iowa.. These numbers will probably be quite different when we get closer to it.. I wouldn't be putting my hope in Biden or Sanders currently..

Old 07-02-2019, 01:28 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,391,086 times
Right Wingers do not have 20/20 vision. They don’t see what’s happening in the USA.
(Or don’t want to.)

Old 07-02-2019, 01:31 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,543,705 times
Quote:
Right Wingers do not have 20/20 vision. They don’t see what’s happening in the USA.
(Or don’t want to.)
Pray tell, what do you think is happening in the United States that right wingers are not seeing. With your 20/20 vision and all.

Old 07-02-2019, 03:04 PM

35,262 posts, read 17,150,610 times
Quote:
The latest Quinnipiac poll shows Biden over Harris by 2 points. That is a statistical dead heat, fellas.

Quinnipiac: Biden 22, Harris 20, Warren 14, Sanders 13, Buttiegieg 4

And it is also interesting to see support start to consolidate around four candidates. Of course it is still early, but this is very interesting.
When you add up Biden + Buttiegieg, and Harris + Warren+ Sanders, it is not going to be a moderate. I am a proud Democrat. We are heading rapidly over the cliff.

Old 07-02-2019, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
When you add up Biden + Buttiegieg, and Harris + Warren+ Sanders, it is not going to be a moderate. I am a proud Democrat. We are heading rapidly over the cliff.
I hope Biden and Sanders are out of the race soon. Although I don’t know if they would back out simply because their poll numbers get low. They both have good campaign fund $$’s.

I don’t think you can lump Buttigieg in with Harris, Sanders and Warren. Mayor Pete is moderate center left. He hasn’t had enough national exposure yet to get his poll numbers up. He raked in $24,800,000 in campaign funds last quarter! Really good, higher than Bernie, who has had a superior campaign fund apparatus since the 2016 campaign.

Don’t give up yet. It’s early...

I live for the day when Trump loses and is dragged kicking and screaming from the White House!!

Old 07-02-2019, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Pray tell, what do you think is happening in the United States that right wingers are not seeing. With your 20/20 vision and all.
As I said earlier, he’s destroying our alliances. He removed us from the Paris Accord and has undermined NATO. Hw has denigrated our alliances with France, Germany, Australia, South Korea, Japan, possibly Canada and others. Wake up people and look around. He is taking our country down. He wants to be an autocrat. Look at his big buddies—Putin and Kim Jung Un. Why does he admire dictators—because he wants to be one.

All of you who love him are not aware of what he is actually doing. Just open your minds for a few minutes and look closely at what is happening. Please...for the sake of our grand children and great grand children.

Old 07-02-2019, 06:38 PM

35,262 posts, read 17,150,610 times
Quote:
I don’t think you can lump Buttigieg in with Harris, Sanders and Warren. Mayor Pete is moderate center left. He hasn’t had enough national exposure yet to get his poll numbers up. He raked in $24,800,000 in campaign funds last quarter! Really good, higher than Bernie, who has had a superior campaign fund apparatus since the 2016 campaign.
I agree. That was why I added his numbers to those of Biden.

Old 07-03-2019, 07:33 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,106,769 times
Quote:
(Or don’t want to.)
IMO democrats/liberals are the most unintelligent, ignorant people in America today.

I guess a person can back that statement up with the fact that the vast majority of welfare recipients are democrats.

So it is no surprise to me that the dumbest group of people in America today cannot see the bigger picture and how we're all being manipulated by a globalist scheme to destroy America (and the rest of the West).

But you go on ahead believing it is actually right wingers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections