Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-07-2019, 10:33 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,091,461 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
Then you don’t mind if I call you guys “angry rednecks?”
Go ahead. I can assure everyone I know who voted for Trump is the farthest thing away from a "redneck".

By the way, why single out whites? Pretty prejudiced of you to assume there aren't conservative blacks, hispanics and Asians (among others).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2019, 11:09 AM

9,470 posts, read 9,377,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
Go ahead. I can assure everyone I know who voted for Trump is the farthest thing away from a "redneck".

By the way, why single out whites? Pretty prejudiced of you to assume there aren't conservative blacks, hispanics and Asians (among others).
I never singled out whites. You are chatting with an unprejudiced person. But most Trumpites I see in the group crowds really are white people. Well, except for the token few black people and those the Trump’s acolytes put on the stage behind Trumpkins at various rallies. I have seen the same black guy holding a sign “Blacks for Trump,” on stage at a number of different televised Trump rallies. Most of the crowd do appear to be rednecks. So, have you ever attended one of his rallies?

I truly wonder if the Trump campaign & the RNC didn’t pay people to attend his July 4 event, especially in the ticketed section. Remember when Trump paid actors to stand in the balcony above his escalator and clap and cheer during his ride at Trump Tower?

Old 07-07-2019, 11:20 AM

Quote:
I never singled out whites. You are chatting with an unprejudiced person. But most Trumpites I see in the group crowds really are white people. Well, except for the token few black people and those the Trump’s acolytes put on the stage behind Trumpkins at various rallies. I have seen the same black guy holding a sign “Blacks for Trump,” on stage at a number of different televised Trump rallies. Most of the crowd do appear to be rednecks. So, have you ever attended one of his rallies?

I truly wonder if the Trump campaign & the RNC didn’t pay people to attend his July 4 event, especially in the ticketed section. Remember when Trump paid actors to stand in the balcony above his escalator and clap and cheer during his ride at Trump Tower?
You singled out whites. But you're no different than all the other racists you take your cues from (the entire left - every democrat candidate for president), so you're not really to blame. You are just taking your cues from your racist party.

And I don't even really care for Trump, but I voted for him and I will fight like hell for him again, as I said, because I think the fate of the Supreme Court (and nation) is at hand.

Old 07-07-2019, 01:25 PM

Quote:
You singled out whites. But you're no different than all the other racists you take your cues from (the entire left - every democrat candidate for president), so you're not really to blame. You are just taking your cues from your racist party.

And I don't even really care for Trump, but I voted for him and I will fight like hell for him again, as I said, because I think the fate of the Supreme Court (and nation) is at hand.

I did not single out whites. The Supreme Court is not going to save you from Trump’s idiocy.

Old 07-07-2019, 01:53 PM

Quote:
This is a ridiculous post. I am not a racist. Not that I owe you an explanation, but I have worked with and for blacks, Hispanics, and a Chinese. I have a dear friend who is black. The left is not racist. Look at the Democratic primary candidates, which include a Kamala Harris and Booker, both blacks.

You are overwrought and are making zero sense.

Old 07-07-2019, 03:17 PM

Quote:
This is a ridiculous post. I am not a racist. Not that I owe you an explanation, but I have worked with and for blacks, Hispanics, and a Chinese. I have a dear friend who is black. The left is not racist. Look at the Democratic primary candidates, which include a Kamala Harris and Booker, both blacks.

You are overwrought and are making zero sense.

Racist against whites. Who did you think I was talking about?

As if whites can't be hated and discriminated against.

The left has made it completely known in the last 10 years that whites (specifically white males) are not wanted in their party and are all part of the problem in America today (whatever that problem is, I don't know).

Old 07-08-2019, 01:01 PM

19,573 posts, read 8,526,696 times
Eric Swalwell has apparently dropped out of the race. He may be the first to go, but he certainly will not be the last.

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1148271588946653185

Old 07-08-2019, 03:09 PM

21,945 posts, read 9,517,840 times
Quote:
Why do you have such an issue with simply registering any new gun you buy going forward after a new gun law is passed?

Are you afraid of something?

Contrary to the nut cases out there, no one is going to take away the guns you already own.
!
You obviously don't live in Illinois. Two local communities tried to do just that. Deerfield and Highland Park. Judge overturned it.

Old 07-08-2019, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Trump is spending our money like water. Oh, I bet this 4th of July military style parade costs a bundle. The preparation (and reversal) of the attack on Iran is another waste. Plus the $$millions spent taking he and Melania back and forth to his FL place frequently, and the cost of hotels for his Secret Service agents every weekend for his golf outings to his own clubs.
You are not really paying attention to the spending. The rate of spending was higher under Obama than any other President.

Old 07-08-2019, 03:12 PM

Quote:
OK, how was Obama wasting money like Trump does? Trump certainly plays a lot more golf than Obama did.
https://www.debtconsolidation.com/us-debt-presidents/
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections