Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-02-2019, 01:56 PM

27,624 posts, read 21,208,183 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by burdell View Post
They want BS! If she'd said she knew more than the Generals with absolutely NOTHING factual supporting that statement they'd be gushing all over her.
Like seeks like. Donald Drumpf...the patron saint of the even less than mediocre.

Last edited by sickofnyc; 01-02-2019 at 02:09 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-02-2019, 01:57 PM

10,081 posts, read 15,822,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by juneaubound View Post
I'm going to get me a beer.

She SAID "Get me a beer".

Does she also carry hot sauce in her purse?

She's kinda like Spartacus. Trying. So. DAMNED. Hard.

............that you just can't help but cringe.
I heard that, too.

Someone said that this was like her "Dukakis in the tank moment". I agree.

Old 01-02-2019, 02:29 PM

52,430 posts, read 26,817,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
I heard that, too.

It's pretty sad. It's like she couldn't try harder to destroy her chances.

Old 01-02-2019, 05:24 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,648,752 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Cringe Alert, but has to be seen to be believed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=tjDEPtS68CM
Can it really be worse than Dump eating a wilted taco salad on Cinco de mayo?

I think not.

Old 01-02-2019, 05:28 PM

5,969 posts, read 3,935,685 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Let's see a drinking contest between Warren and Hillary.
Brett Kavanaugh would happily outdrink them all.

Old 01-02-2019, 05:40 PM

29,639 posts, read 16,681,969 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
The misrepresenting her background isn't what bothers me the most about her.

First, her complete bungling of that issue does. Her "handlers" believing the best answer was to say that her nearly non existent DNA results proved her right. It didn't.

Second, being so willing to go down to the gutter level with Trump bothers me. She shouldn't have responded to his stupid name calling.

Third would be this. Yes, a bunch of out of touch political "advisors" came up with this. "So, go over and grab a beer to show you understand the problems of regular people".

She can't pull this off. She has many ideas I support but I can easily see her transformed into Hillary II. She did after all not side with Bernie who she claims to agree with but waiting out the campaign for Hillary even though her positions and Hillary's actions do not align.

Give me Tulsi.
Since she never once claimed to be a tribal member and simply stated she had native american ancestry, she was indeed proven right.

Old 01-02-2019, 05:40 PM

6,273 posts, read 5,104,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
Look at the Trump supporters that are pretending to care about someone being disingenuous. That's a riot. I don't know which is funnier...the obvious glass house they live in while they support a standard bearer who is a pathological liar or that they are not embarrassed by the absolute over the top hypocrisy. lmao

And btw.. Warren is a brilliant woman who has used her big time education and credentials to protect and help the average American consumer from being robbed by the banking industry as opposed to the illiterate orange blob who is a proven thief and grifter and has been successfully sued for ripping off fellow Americans.
Don't care one bit and not pretending to. Actually just swatting her around like a cat toy on a string.

Old 01-02-2019, 05:45 PM

6,273 posts, read 5,104,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaseyB View Post
I heard that, too.

Dukaks in the tank. Howard Dean's Scream. Clintons' hot sauce. Clintons "so why aren't I 50 points ahead you might ask?" video. Bookers Spartacus Moment. John Edwards running for the restroom and away from reporters. There's plenty of examples.

Old 01-02-2019, 06:12 PM

20,377 posts, read 9,260,448 times
I wonder how many drunken braves she took advantage of while in high school?

Old 01-02-2019, 06:19 PM

33,628 posts, read 12,825,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PilgrimsProgress View Post
Let's see a drinking contest between Warren and Hillary.

I tghink Hillary would probably drink Warren under the table.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections