Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-29-2019, 08:24 AM

5,462 posts, read 3,032,982 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
There is nothing in the US Constitution that recognizes the political parties.

Schultz has a constitutional right to run for President and I support him if he wishes to run.

Someone needs to shake up that political parties and more independents will do this.
Oh I thought Trump was doing it already?? Are you for Trump or just the Republican party??
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-29-2019, 08:24 AM

9,885 posts, read 10,967,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pogue Mahone View Post
What are his positions on border security, trade and foreign policy?

And defense of the Country, the Second Amendment, Supreme Court nominees, climate change, Foreign Aid, immigration reform, etc. etc. on and on...
What he has apparently said so far sounds pretty good. Perhaps if he runs a vigorous campaign, and says intelligent things (makes claims of things to do that are doable instead of just pie-in-the-sky), he will be worthy of a vote.

Old 01-29-2019, 08:28 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanv3 View Post
Oh I thought Trump was doing it already?? Are you for Trump or just the Republican party??
He must be. Seems that he's living in your head 24/7. Don't you agree?

But is this really a way for you to say that you don't want Schultz because you are a Democrat and he scares you to death?

Old 01-29-2019, 08:36 AM

9,885 posts, read 10,967,002 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliott_CA View Post
By 2020 the Mueller report will be out and by then there will be lots of disenchanted Repubs too.

Ya think? IMO, mueller has found his niche in society, with a constant paycheck, and he doesn't want to let it go. He has expanded the "investigation" well beyond "russian collusion", and managed to expand his 15 minutes of fame to an endless period.
Of course, I could be wrong; that happens all too often. But, that's the way it looks from here...

Old 01-29-2019, 08:51 AM

5,462 posts, read 3,032,982 times
Quote:
He must be. Seems that he's living in your head 24/7. Don't you agree?

But is this really a way for you to say that you don't want Schultz because you are a Democrat and he scares you to death?
My only concern is he may be having dual citizenship , otherwise I dont care if anyone screws the Democrats. ( Only Mircea had the balls to say that word in this thread)

Right from Trump's campaign i knew he was going to win and I believe Trump's policies will work well in the longer run. If he works on his reality show behaviour, he will be even liked by people.

Old 01-29-2019, 04:55 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
Quote:
There is nothing in the US Constitution that recognizes the political parties.

Schultz has a constitutional right to run for President and I support him if he wishes to run.

Someone needs to shake up that political parties and more independents will do this.
Just how much more shaking up do you want? Haven't you had enough already?

Old 01-29-2019, 05:29 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post
No. They just want Trump to win again. Trump is drooling at the thought of an Independent candidate.

Old 01-29-2019, 07:48 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by banjomike View Post

Nope.

What is it about all the career establishment politicians in DC that appeals to you to keep supporting them?

Old 01-29-2019, 08:48 PM

862 posts, read 519,315 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
No. They just want Trump to win again. Trump is drooling at the thought of an Independent candidate.
If Trump can win due to an independent running doesn't that say more about the Dems than Trump?

The dems desperately need to move back towards sanity.

They couldn't beat Donald tap dancing Trump and they might not beat him again!

When do they look in the mirror and realize that their platform is broken?

Old 01-30-2019, 10:46 AM

15,827 posts, read 14,463,105 times
I think and independent can win, especially with how 2020 is setting up. I don't know if Schultz can do it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections