Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-01-2019, 09:46 AM

10,098 posts, read 4,121,300 times

Advertisements

For a few reasons, I just don't think he has a chance.

He's said some damning things - radical things that will forever haunt him.

He's not married. It's kind of irrelevant but many Americans will find that strange.

He's black - he's no longer the flavor of the month since we already checked off that "diversity" qualifier with the insanity of Barrack Obama.

It's all about "identity" nowadays, so it's a must (according to regressives) that we now have a female as President.

So...I do not think he has a chance.

The person that terrifies me the most so far is that bag of $*%& Kamala Harris. I'm concerned about her.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2019, 09:48 AM

5,296 posts, read 6,248,445 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post
Hillary has already said she's not ruling out another run. She said it, I didn't. The translation is: I, Hillary Clinton, will be the candidate!

I suggest you take that seriously, especially since the DNC is basically funded through the Clintons, which is why Bernie didn't have a chance.

John Podesta has already said Hillary is not running in response to those reports- why anyone gives more credence to 'unnamed friends' than the guy who co-managed her last campaign in beyond me.

And the truth is the DNC did not bankroll the Clintons- the Clintons had to bankroll the DNC because Obama had never put effort into maintaining the party. It was actually in debt heading into the 2016 primaries. Hillary held a series of fundraisers where her campaign and the party split the proceeds because the party was that cash poor. I am not even a fan of the woman but I think she gets a bad wrap on this topic.

Old 02-01-2019, 11:39 AM

5,904 posts, read 3,923,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toyman at Jewel Lake View Post
The Democratic primary no longer rides in a clown car-now it's a short bus.
They're borrowing the same bus the 2016 Republican primary candidates rode in.

Old 02-01-2019, 11:48 AM

45,318 posts, read 26,588,564 times
Booker needs to run to take votes from Harris. That is all.

Old 02-01-2019, 11:55 AM

25,827 posts, read 20,766,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
Booker stands no chance because of his being so clueless as to why people were so upset at him filling his campaign coffers with Pharmaceutical money and repaying them by voting no on allowing people to access less expensive drugs out of Canada.

That he still does not grasp this also shows how clueless he is.
This.

Old 02-01-2019, 11:58 AM

5,687 posts, read 7,221,820 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrpeatie View Post
And the truth is the DNC did not bankroll the Clintons- the Clintons had to bankroll the DNC because Obama had never put effort into maintaining the party. It was actually in debt heading into the 2016 primaries. Hillary held a series of fundraisers where her campaign and the party split the proceeds because the party was that cash poor. I am not even a fan of the woman but I think she gets a bad wrap on this topic.
That's exactly what I'm saying. And that's exactly why she owns the DNC.

Old 02-01-2019, 12:03 PM

22,094 posts, read 9,653,039 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marino760 View Post
This should be really fun to watch. It's going to be more fun than a trip to Disneyland watching far left progressives eat each other.
They must just be sitting around with their advisors going 'What free stuff can WE give that the other guys haven't thought of?"

Old 02-01-2019, 12:04 PM

24,865 posts, read 9,618,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post
He doesn't. And she doesn't stand any chance against Hillary.
And neither of them stand a chance against Biden or Bernie. This has become a “get my name some recognition” race.

Old 02-01-2019, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
And neither of them stand a chance against Biden or Bernie. This has become a “get my name some recognition” race.
All of them are elitist, Ivy League-quota riders.

Old 02-01-2019, 01:12 PM

Very few white males on their list. One of them is open-homosexual.

Women and minorities for the most part.

Their hatred is venomous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections