Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-12-2019, 11:06 AM

22,017 posts, read 9,591,807 times

Advertisements

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kam...hey-made-music

California Sen. Kamala Harris claims she listened to Snoop Dogg and Tupac Shakur when she smoked pot in college – but the West Coast rappers weren’t putting out music until years after she graduated.

“I have. And I inhaled. I did inhale,” Harris said when asked if she has smoked weed. “It was a joint.”....

Old 02-12-2019, 08:12 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,303,303 times
Let’s be clear here.

https://twitter.com/keithboykin/stat...15919340703744

Old 02-12-2019, 08:57 PM

6,456 posts, read 7,024,075 times
I saw the interview, and although I would never vote for her, and I plan on voting for Trump--I took it the same way this twitter guy did. I could see how it could come off as confusing as her referring to only her college years in the earlier part of the interview when she spoke about smoking weed, but later in the interview they asked her about what she listened to when she was smoking, and she may have meant listening to Tupac and Snoop as being sometime after college.

She graduated college in 1986--that's much more of a RUN DMC, Fat Boys, Beastie Boys, and the end of the B-boy break dancing, graffitti years. Tupac and Snoop at the earliest were 1991 (they began making music together roughly around 94-96). It may seem like nothing--but that's a major generation difference in the music. Listeners will easily catch that.

BUT I will say, her profile says that she obtained her JD in 1989--she was a professional at that point, so it's little hard to imagine her listening Snoop and Tupac and smoking weed.

Old 02-13-2019, 04:14 AM

37,806 posts, read 41,094,709 times
She's a lawyer. They lie for a living. They also talk a good game but have no idea how to implement their ideas because lawyers don't do that. She should have run for governor to see if she could handle running something big.

Old 02-13-2019, 06:44 AM

19,784 posts, read 15,142,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grlzrl View Post

California Sen. Kamala Harris claims she listened to Snoop Dogg and Tupac Shakur when she smoked pot in college – but the West Coast rappers weren’t putting out music until years after she graduated.

“I have. And I inhaled. I did inhale,” Harris said when asked if she has smoked weed. “It was a joint.”....
Don't care.

Old 02-13-2019, 07:11 AM

26,211 posts, read 19,568,240 times
Quote:

Oh my!

Old 02-13-2019, 08:05 AM

68,352 posts, read 54,533,615 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by itshim View Post
I saw the interview, and although I would never vote for her, and I plan on voting for Trump--I took it the same way this twitter guy did. I could see how it could come off as confusing as her referring to only her college years in the earlier part of the interview when she spoke about smoking weed, but later in the interview they asked her about what she listened to when she was smoking, and she may have meant listening to Tupac and Snoop as being sometime after college.

She graduated college in 1986--that's much more of a RUN DMC, Fat Boys, Beastie Boys, and the end of the B-boy break dancing, graffitti years. Tupac and Snoop at the earliest were 1991 (they began making music together roughly around 94-96). It may seem like nothing--but that's a major generation difference in the music. Listeners will easily catch that.

BUT I will say, her profile says that she obtained her JD in 1989--she was a professional at that point, so it's little hard to imagine her listening Snoop and Tupac and smoking weed.

Do you really believe there are no professionals out there smoking weed?

If so, let me tell ya about a nice little bridge in Brooklyn I can let ya have cheap!

Old 02-13-2019, 08:18 AM

24,603 posts, read 17,350,035 times
I don't know much about Harris but what I do know I don't like and I think she would make a terrible President with her far Left ideas.

Still I would rather have someone that listened to Snoop Dog and Tupac while smoking weed be our leader than Obama who listened to the America hating race baiting ramblings of Reverend Wright.

Old 02-13-2019, 10:40 AM

79,907 posts, read 44,327,824 times
Either way it disqualifies her for me. Either she was lying or that she was willing the throw the full weight of the law against people doing things no more than she admitted she did.

Old 02-13-2019, 10:50 AM

10,512 posts, read 5,187,655 times
Quote:

The real story here is how Fox News "journalists" edited the video in a deceptive way to LIE about Kamala Harris said. Thanks OP for exposing how deceitful and dishonest Fox News is.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections