Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-12-2008, 08:13 PM

2,915 posts, read 3,517,094 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
Obama now says that small town Americans are basically a bunch of hicks, who look for God, guns, and anti-illegal immigration for "comfort" for thier own demise.

Here is a quote, directly from the mouth of Mr. Obama:

"You go into these small towns in Pennsylvania and, like a lot of small towns in the Midwest, the jobs have been gone now for 25 years. ... And it's not surprising then they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment as a way to explain their frustrations."

Obama Draws Fire for Comments on Small-Town America - America’s Election HQ

Obama says some voters are angry, bitter - Yahoo! News (broken link)

I think this shows us really who the real Barack Hussein Obama is. An elitist liberal who is spitting on the faces of Americans who believe in God and religion, love their Constitutional Right to keep and bear arms, and who do not like illegal immigration. Apparently, the "uniter" Obama thinks these people are not "up to the Obama standards".

Put this together with his anti-American racist pastor/mentor/friend/spiritual guide/book inspiration Jeremiah Wright, his membership in a radical, racist and anti-American "church", his wife saying "America is a downright mean country" and "this is the first time in my life that I am proud to be an American", Obama saying racially charged things like "typical white people", Obama's anti-gun positions after he deceived the voters in Idaho saying he was OK with gun rights, his relationship with terrorist William Ayers, his radical position on abortion by saying that "babies are punishment", his association with radical anti-American groups, funded by foreign billionary George Soros and you begin to see Obama is NOT an American candidate for President. Obama is a Globalist candidate for President, an UN puppet and a puppet of foreign radical billionaries who despise the USA, like Mr. Soros. I am sorry, but I am getting a picture of Mr. Obama which is more clear that he is anti-American and EXTREMELY DIVISIVE in many ways. Why does Mr. Obama think it's ok to insult people who believe in religion, have guns, and don't accept ILLEGAL immigration???

How dare you, you elitist punk!!! How dare you insult the very people who pay taxes to fund your Affirmitive Action schooling benefits. How dare you insult the people who THINK you are a uniter. I am GLAD we know who YOU are!! I am soooo insulted by his comments.... how dare he!! I don't live in a small town, but to say my faith and my views on gun rights and illegal immigration make me less of an American..... How dare you!

Here is my message to Mr. Obama: you are being true to yourself in saying you dislike these "ignorant Americans" in "small towns", who like like guns and love God and dislike illegal immigration. Thank you for finally coming out, Mr. Obama. Glad you did it in San Francisco... coming out in San Francisco... nice touch.

We are starting to know now who you REALLY are: a divisive, liberal, angry individual. How can you be a "uniter" while you dislike the majority of Americans, in cities and small towns, people who are religious, own guns, and don't want illegal immigration??? Explain that to us, Mr. Elitist. How will you represent us "ignorant Americans" IF you are to get elected? Huh?

You will NEVER, ever get my vote. Your bigotry will defeat you, Mr. Obama. You will see the "ignorant Americans" come out against you on Nov 2, 2008. The people you look down upon are the MAJORITY of Americans. You will see, us ignorant peasants defeat you in 2008.
If Obama gets elected, it will be the saddest day in America, I can't stamd that phomy unamerican loser!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-12-2008, 08:21 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
So why don't the Republicans run against them with some totally unknown poor person...someone with no money, no name, no connections, no fancy homes, no SUV, no experience, a person REALLY in touch with the average American.............why not?

Go for it!

Old 04-12-2008, 08:25 PM

12,711 posts, read 13,479,163 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fun2Day View Post
Obama now says that small town Americans are basically a bunch of hicks, who look for God, guns, and anti-illegal immigration for "comfort" for thier own demise.
Which only indicates that, deep down, Obama gets it.

Which makes me feel a lot better about voting for him in the fall.

Old 04-12-2008, 09:29 PM

1,679 posts, read 2,543,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cookiemeister View Post
Maybe he should address the bitterness of the black race and how they hold on to their ancestors history of slavery and pass it on to the next generation as racism and blame. Passing on shame and blame in their own race when they should move on out from under this cloud that is holding them back. America is not holding you back as much as you are holding yourself back by falling into the shame and blame game. I could spend my entire life blaming all my problems on others but where would that get me. You have to keep trying and moving forward... away from the past... everybody has a past. Just stop feeding it and it will go away and you can move on to better things. The white race does not dislike the black race... we would like to be friends but you don't like us because you cling to your slavery and racism and blame. Just let it go now and stop passing it on or you will never rise above it.
I will teach my children and others about the history of slavery in our country. How dare you tell us to stop passing on the stories of the history of slavery. ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Now they would have to decide who to blame or not to blame for the atrocity of slavery from Africa to America. Seems as though two races were involved with that transaction.

Old 04-12-2008, 10:17 PM

21,026 posts, read 22,150,071 times
What?! No Republicans like my idea of them running a totally broke unknown for president????

Old 04-13-2008, 12:28 AM

2,215 posts, read 3,615,423 times
Slavery:
History is imporant, but you have to stop using it as a tool 150 years after it has been abolished. There are just as important other facts in our history.

Now, for me Obama is really coming out and the real Obama will show even more as time goes by.

Old 04-13-2008, 07:45 AM

7,138 posts, read 14,639,213 times
He has been out there in plain sight for months, it is just people want to hope so badly for something new for this country. He just happened to have the right buzz words. So the blinders go on, and rational thinking turns off. But the solution is not Obama, it is NOT Obama, he is too dangerous and insidious. He has too many red flags attached to him to be safe for this country. How many more screwy and UNAmerican remarks does he have to make for people to get it?? I suspect by the time November rolls around, we as true Americans will be so sick of seeing and hearing his name, he will have very little support in any sector....except for the grossly ignorant and uneducated who see him as their new messiah, and the super elite who are using him to further their agendas--great combo eh?

Old 04-15-2008, 03:45 PM

881 posts, read 1,589,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine Chick View Post
Slavery:
History is imporant, but you have to stop using it as a tool 150 years after it has been abolished. There are just as important other facts in our history.

Now, for me Obama is really coming out and the real Obama will show even more as time goes by.

An article came out today about how Mr. Barack Hussein is beloved by people in GAZA!! These are the suicide bombers who kill kids in playgrounds in Israel. Their candidate? OBAMA! But of course, they can tell when a bad candidate has come and a candidate that will damage the USA. Is Obama a terrorist? Nah, most likely not. Will he devastate the US economy and foreign policy? You BET!

I am still in awe that Obama has come out in San Francisco. It's time we put an end to his charade. The REAL Barack Hussein Obama is an elitist, polarizing, anti-American candidate. He is extremely liberal and highly incompetent. He is a media creation, a George Soros puppet. A Jimmy Carter part 2.

No one knows anything about this guy... that is why we keep hearing these things from Obama and we get a better view into who he really is.

And now that we are learning who Obama is.... YIKES!!!

Old 04-15-2008, 04:13 PM

1,544 posts, read 2,270,145 times
We already know what a slimeball Hillary is !!! No thanks

Old 04-15-2008, 05:28 PM

881 posts, read 1,589,324 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by expat007 View Post
We already know what a slimeball Hillary is !!! No thanks

So then we go McCain!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections