Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2019, 06:49 AM

1,280 posts, read 1,401,993 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMESMH View Post
Except not everyone critical of Biden is a Trump supporter/voter, or even a Republican.

Everything isn't 'Us vs. Them'.
Alt-right activists Shaun King and Rosie O'Donnell publicly called him out over it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-30-2019, 07:03 AM

4,087 posts, read 3,264,071 times
This is just another un-politically correct change today that should infuriate ultra-conservatives..... yet one created the thread against Biden.

This was all nonmetal for older generations. Of which Biden even more then I am part of. To tell a young your is pretty and add smart too. Was a clear generational complement. To say you're as pretty as youth Mommy or Mother was. For a women. To say a boy or youth they are growing into a handsome young man was just the same kind of complement.

You still here this at many occasions from older folk. But of course .... Biden is a political figure not as politically correct as he is expected to be what previous generations say as NORMAL COMPLEMENTS. After all ..... dressing as a princess and movies of such. Still is seeking complements as this for the young person's esteem.

Nothing will ever top. " grab' em by the pu$$y" in crudeness. Despite not to be heard by others but for a mic still on.

So I find the premise of the thread weak in smearing Biden.

Old 05-30-2019, 07:18 AM

79,908 posts, read 44,369,030 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavePa View Post
This is just another un-politically correct change today that should infuriate ultra-conservatives..... yet one created the thread against Biden.

This was all nonmetal for older generations. Of which Biden even more then I am part of. To tell a young your is pretty and add smart too. Was a clear generational complement. To say you're as pretty as youth Mommy or Mother was. For a women. To say a boy or youth they are growing into a handsome young man was just the same kind of complement.

You still here this at many occasions from older folk. But of course .... Biden is a political figure not as politically correct as he is expected to be what previous generations say as NORMAL COMPLEMENTS. After all ..... dressing as a princess and movies of such. Still is seeking complements as this for the young person's esteem.

Nothing will ever top. " grab' em by the pu$$y" in crudeness. Despite not to be heard by others but for a mic still on.

So I find the premise of the thread weak in smearing Biden.
When someone ignore a large part of the problem shows that there is a problem here. The problem is not just Biden's words. The complaints would not be what they are if all there was is words.

He can't keep his hands to himself. No, this was never OK. It's not just one side complaining. Yes, some may be very hypocritical here but that doesn't mean it's not an issue.

Old 05-30-2019, 07:46 AM

34,941 posts, read 36,362,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by pknopp View Post
When someone ignore a large part of the problem shows that there is a problem here. The problem is not just Biden's words. The complaints would not be what they are if all there was is words.

He can't keep his hands to himself. No, this was never OK. It's not just one side complaining. Yes, some may be very hypocritical here but that doesn't mean it's not an issue.
Biden seems to be a really touchy-feely sort, which is not terribly uncommon and doesn't in and of itself mean he's any sort of pervert or what have you.

I think he needs to reign it in, personally. Not because he's actually doing anything objectively "BAD." Because it's not something that's okay in the current social climate.

It was TOTALLY common years ago and something I saw regularly as a kid with older guys. Most of them didn't bother me. Some gave off a vibe like they'd molest me if they could. Ugh.

None of this changes the fact that Biden is a threat to Trump and Trump cannot exactly stand on any moral high ground re: his behavior toward young girls/women. So, this whole thing is pretty tricky for anyone on either side of the aisle to cast stones over. Bit of a circular firing squad, really.

I'm not part of either party, so I can say I think it's wrong no matter who does it, but if I can to choose, I'd go for the guy who wants to hug me and isn't trying to grab my nether regions... even before we talk actual politics.

Once the politics are in play, well... anyone who ever visited here knows what I think there.

Bottom line: Biden needs some coaching and tweaks to his mannerisms.

Old 05-30-2019, 07:48 AM

34,315 posts, read 18,694,155 times
^^^^^What did Trump do with young girls and women other than make an off color STATEMENT twenty years ago? Of course you would defend, and minimize Biden's Pedophilia. He needs more than "coaching". He needs to be slapped by one of those little girls mothers!

Old 05-30-2019, 07:51 AM

34,941 posts, read 36,362,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilot1 View Post
^^^^^What did Trump do with young girls and women other than make an off color STATEMENT twenty years ago? Of course you would defend, and minimize Biden's Pedophilia. He needs more than "coaching". He needs to be slapped by one of those little girls mothers!
We don't hand out Oscars here, Pilot.

Come on. There is no actual sign that this man is a pedophile or has molested anyone. Just that he's an emotional type. If he was a woman, nobody would care if he was a hugger who said nice stuff to people.

He needs to reign his affection in. I stand by that statement. Not sure why you see this as me "defending" anything. He's not committed any crimes.

There's a long litany of stuff that the current POTUS has said and done, but I didn't want to focus on that in this thread, because it's not on topic. I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy from the partisan types.

I'm just not partisan. I think it's all something that needs to change.

Old 05-30-2019, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
Biden seems to be a really touchy-feely sort, which is not terribly uncommon and doesn't in and of itself mean he's any sort of pervert or what have you.

I think he needs to reign it in, personally. Not because he's actually doing anything objectively "BAD." Because it's not something that's okay in the current social climate.

It was TOTALLY common years ago and something I saw regularly as a kid with older guys. Most of them didn't bother me. Some gave off a vibe like they'd molest me if they could. Ugh.

None of this changes the fact that Biden is a threat to Trump and Trump cannot exactly stand on any moral high ground re: his behavior toward young girls/women. So, this whole thing is pretty tricky for anyone on either side of the aisle to cast stones over. Bit of a circular firing squad, really.

I'm not part of either party, so I can say I think it's wrong no matter who does it, but if I can to choose, I'd go for the guy who wants to hug me and isn't trying to grab my nether regions... even before we talk actual politics.

Once the politics are in play, well... anyone who ever visited here knows what I think there.

Bottom line: Biden needs some coaching and tweaks to his mannerisms.
I and many others do not condemn Biden because he is a threat to Trump. I do not support Trump.

If this was Trump doing this, you would be all over him condemning him. After all "locker room talk" has been pretty common also.

Old 05-30-2019, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedZin View Post
We don't hand out Oscars here, Pilot.

Come on. There is no actual sign that this man is a pedophile or has molested anyone. Just that he's an emotional type. If he was a woman, nobody would care if he was a hugger who said nice stuff to people.

He needs to reign his affection in. I stand by that statement. Not sure why you see this as me "defending" anything. He's not committed any crimes.

There's a long litany of stuff that the current POTUS has said and done, but I didn't want to focus on that in this thread, because it's not on topic. I was merely pointing out the hypocrisy from the partisan types.

I'm just not partisan. I think it's all something that needs to change.
You can't admit he needs to knock it off in one breath and then say there is nothing wrong with what he is doing with the next.

Old 05-30-2019, 09:57 AM

8,887 posts, read 4,625,121 times
Creepy Veep Joe may or may not be a true pedo, but it is painfully clear that many folks on the far left, on here especially, are okay with Joe either way, and more than forgiving of his fixation with very young girls. Disturbing.

Old 05-30-2019, 10:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeye77 View Post
Creepy Veep Joe may or may not be a true pedo, but it is painfully clear that many folks on the far left, on here especially, are okay with Joe either way, and more than forgiving of his fixation with very young girls. Disturbing.
No, that is not true. The "far left" wants nothing to do with Joe.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections