Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-03-2019, 05:03 PM

8,196 posts, read 2,843,068 times

Advertisements

Boy, she looks older than Bernie even.

To be fair, I'd want to hear a video of her saying it before I'd believe it for certain.
Not that I put anything past her but I just don't accept what someone says someone else says.

As for Breitbart, anyone calling CNN a legit news source wouldn't know real news if it slapped them up side the head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-03-2019, 05:08 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,849,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sware2cod View Post
Fake news made up by Breitbart. Try better next time. Righties trying to divide the Ds for 2020. Fail.
Trying to? They are already divided... 20+ candidates doesn't show unity ..

Old 06-03-2019, 05:19 PM

15,507 posts, read 6,428,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tillman7 View Post
Bernie is a waste of campaign donations, his campaign isn't going anywhere! Sanders only option now is to go negative like he did in 2016! I feel sorry for the "old man." Get lost Bernie!
If you hate Bernie you hate moderate social democratic policy conservatives in Europe and Asia support.

It shows you how far right the modern democratic voter is.

Old 06-03-2019, 05:22 PM

16,376 posts, read 22,479,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4dognight View Post
... I just don't accept what someone says someone else says.
Anonymous person reported this to Brietbart per overhearing an Off The Record interview.

Fake News. Someone made it up and won't attach their name to the BS story and nobody can confirm it. Because it didn't happen.

The goal is to get Bernie supporters upset against all other D candidates. And they threw Hillary into the story because Bernie supporters were upset with her in 2016. It worked then and they figure if they can peel as many Bernie supporters away from All other D candidates then it could help their R candidate 2020 candidates.

Expect many more fake stories designed to turn Bernie supporters against all other Ds. It's one of the R methods of campaigning for 2020.

Old 06-03-2019, 05:44 PM

33,942 posts, read 22,519,045 times
Quote:
Fake news made up by Breitbart. Try better next time. Righties trying to divide the Ds for 2020. Fail.

I'm hoping most D's can see this for what it's worth - but just in case they don't - thank you for pointing this out. This poster is not alone in this endeavor either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beach Sportsfan View Post
Another attempt by the Trumpers to bring Hillary into the 2020 election and try to have the Sanders supporters stay out of election.

It’s so obvious is really laughable. Breitbart news that says it all.
Yep.

Old 06-03-2019, 07:50 PM

52,431 posts, read 26,615,791 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I'm hoping most D's can see this for what it's worth - but just in case they don't - thank you for pointing this out. This poster is not alone in this endeavor either.Yep.
How can it be fake when she said it? Fail indeed.

Oh BTW, they said Hillary would lose the election and that russiagate was a lie. They got that 100%. How did your news do? <crickets>
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections