Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: If you are a registered republican will you vote for Joe Biden?
Yes 22 17.05%
No 107 82.95%
Voters: 129. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2020, 07:16 PM

3,335 posts, read 2,138,222 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by staywarm2 View Post
You’re scared of the possible Vice Presidential nominee, no matter who it is, but you are not afraid of the unhinged, liar-in-Chief, Carnival Barker? LOLOLOL

The Orange Wonder is at least a known quantity at this point. He's had nearly a full term now to under-perform on the Judgment Day that was forecast by the genius-level folks who scream at the sky when they're not burning down their own neighborhoods, pooping on themselves, and wearing hats resembling female genitalia.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2020, 08:58 PM

9,470 posts, read 9,373,019 times
I guess for you, it's the devil you know... But I have followed Trump closely, and he scares me. I think he will start a war with China to distract from the evil he is perpetrating every day.

Also, he is so scared of being criticized that he does nothing about the pandemic. That's why he "delegated" everything to the governors. Too scared to do what he should have done. We would not have so many dead and ill if Trump had acted as a good president.

He is behind in the polls and I pray that he is not re-elected. It will be the end of our country as we have known it (until the last 3 years).

Old 05-13-2020, 08:16 AM

12,199 posts, read 7,225,101 times
Quote:
I guess for you, it's the devil you know... But I have followed Trump closely, and he scares me. I think he will start a war with China to distract from the evil he is perpetrating every day.

Also, he is so scared of being criticized that he does nothing about the pandemic. That's why he "delegated" everything to the governors. Too scared to do what he should have done. We would not have so many dead and ill if Trump had acted as a good president.

He is behind in the polls and I pray that he is not re-elected. It will be the end of our country as we have known it (until the last 3 years).
Oh please.

You guys have been predicting war since Trump ran and not only did it never happened but Trump is extremely skillfully when dealing with our foes. That whole Iran situation for example could have blown up but Trump walked just the right path, neither too aggressive nor soft and have since diffused the situation.

He was also tough but also respectful with China, Mexico, Russia, etc. That is exactly the type skill a great president has and Trump is fantastic at it.

Biden would just sell out to his puppet master, China.

As for the governor thing, you would scream dictator if he override the states. Anyway, he does not have authority over the states decisions to open or close so your point is false.

Old 05-13-2020, 08:32 AM

Oh, please! Trump in the very beginning dumped the responsibility for the handling of the virus on the governors. Trump is sooo scared of being wrong... Of course, on Mother’s Day he told the world that “ his Mother thought he could do no wrong.” Guess that didn’t work because his dad sent him away to military school. LOL.

Old 05-13-2020, 01:40 PM

7,685 posts, read 6,196,107 times
Quote:
Oh, please! Trump in the very beginning dumped the responsibility for the handling of the virus on the governors. Trump is sooo scared of being wrong... Of course, on Mother’s Day he told the world that “ his Mother thought he could do no wrong.” Guess that didn’t work because his dad sent him away to military school. LOL.

A case of "darned if he does, darned if he doesn't".
Just like many on the left expect the US Government to bail out badly run states before the virus.

Besides the governors involved are doing "a tyrannical job" on their people.

Old 05-13-2020, 02:19 PM

20,187 posts, read 23,855,247 times
90% of the yes vote are lying Democrats... I know, I know, what else is new....

Old 05-13-2020, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by atgss View Post
A case of "darned if he does, darned if he doesn't".
Just like many on the left expect the US Government to bail out badly run states before the virus.

Besides the governors involved are doing "a tyrannical job" on their people.
A pandemic response should have been handled by the Federal government. Trump is either too stupid, too lazy, too busy tweeting, or knows he is too incompetent to handle the job. He did not step up when he should have, instead foisting the job off onto the Governors.

Old 05-13-2020, 06:57 PM

20,109 posts, read 9,018,880 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by graceC View Post
You know, that's so true. I almost voted for McCain until he picked Sarah Palin out of the blue. What a kook!

I hope Biden won't pick that loser Stacy Abrams, who's been auditioning for VP seat all over the media. I'm sitting this election out but it still hurts to see the 50% outcome of either side.
Trump supporters are sure hoping he picks Abrams.

Old 05-13-2020, 10:28 PM

13,258 posts, read 7,312,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilnewbie View Post
90% of the yes vote are lying Democrats... I know, I know, what else is new....
What I know is Trump is trailing farther and farther behind in the polls as the days pass and recession gets worse and worse. Look at Texas Trump should be double digit lead in fact in many red states he is only 1% leading that's not looking good to me.

Old 05-14-2020, 11:13 AM

25,737 posts, read 12,815,111 times
I was tinkig about voting for Joe, but then I saw he was losing in the battleground states, so I figure he has no chance of winning, and I want to be on the winning side.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-po...eground-states
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections