Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2020, 09:21 AM

29,797 posts, read 24,880,628 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by r small View Post
Rich ain't it? Trumpies making an issue of Stacy Abrams. And just for reminders here's another pic of President Vic Tanny.

Trump may be fat, but he is no land whale. Aside from that, Nancy Pelosi invited this level of mud slinging and ridicule by calling the president "morbidly obese", which he obviously is not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2020, 09:27 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andywire View Post
If you knew anything about our nation's history, you would know Trump is far from being the fattest president. That title belongs to William Howard Taft, who weighed 340 lbs and had a BMI of over 40. But if by some fluke, Stacey Abrams were to become our president, she would easily take that title, probably by a hefty 200 lbs after she gets done depleting our nation's food supply on the tax payer's dollar.
You neglected to mention that Taft was another one term Pub.

Maye better characterized as "one term TUBS."

Old 05-23-2020, 09:33 AM

21,430 posts, read 7,449,182 times
A lot of talk about Stacey Abrams for VP lately ...

I don't know much about her. I never heard her speak, so I am not sure what the appeal is.

But if Biden thinks she should run with him I will certainly delve more deeply into it.

Old 05-23-2020, 09:37 AM

Quote:
Trump may be fat, but he is no land whale. Aside from that, Nancy Pelosi invited this level of mud slinging and ridicule by calling the president "morbidly obese", which he obviously is not.
Yes, actually he is. So am I as a matter of fact, a lot of Americans are so we know the terminology.

She didn't call him 'fatso' or anything like that, which is the kind of thing Trump would say. If he is so vain as to object to being referred to as morbidly obese then maybe he should change his habits. It's all in his hands, no one else's, and we know there is a workout room in the white house and nutritionists on staff in the government. He can get great advice, cardio, the works.

Old 05-23-2020, 09:57 AM

29,797 posts, read 24,880,628 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
Yes, actually he is. So am I as a matter of fact, a lot of Americans are so we know the terminology.

She didn't call him 'fatso' or anything like that, which is the kind of thing Trump would say. If he is so vain as to object to being referred to as morbidly obese then maybe he should change his habits. It's all in his hands, no one else's, and we know there is a workout room in the white house and nutritionists on staff in the government. He can get great advice, cardio, the works.

Trump is not morbidly obese. He is plain ol obese.

Old 05-23-2020, 10:02 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,512,088 times
I like her work on voting rights but I think she needs to start somewhere else other than VP. Could she have run for Senator in her home state or something?

Old 05-23-2020, 10:36 AM

Quote:
Trump is not morbidly obese. He is plain ol obese.
What do you think his BMI is?

Old 05-23-2020, 11:03 AM

77,771 posts, read 104,672,365 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic Waltz View Post
Other than checking the right boxes I'm not sure what her appeal is. Considering that Biden would be unlikely to finish even one term, if he wins his VP pick is likely to become president. Is she up to the task, compared to other options the DNC could choose for Biden's running mate?
My view on this whole thing: right now the dems are disparate: they don't know how to get rid of Joe and they know they need to attract a good candidate as VP if there is any hope for a win. They are digging deep for anyone they think might light fire under voters. Will she? God only knows but I doubt it. They are just grabbing at straws.

Old 05-23-2020, 11:07 AM

2,774 posts, read 901,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
I like her work on voting rights but I think she needs to start somewhere else other than VP. Could she have run for Senator in her home state or something?
The only voting rights issues are from those who oppose voter ID. It is a must. We don't want illegal aliens voting and yes, every voter must show ID to vote. Common sense.

Old 05-23-2020, 11:22 AM

15,154 posts, read 11,618,376 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesychios View Post
What do you think his BMI is?
I think we should demand Pelousy take a field sobriety test before entering the house chambers.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections