Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-12-2020, 10:44 AM

5,208 posts, read 4,666,583 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
So far, it's unanimous...we all agree there will be Democrat violence part 2 if Trump wins.

I could see it taking a different form next time.
So if you are fully expecting protests if Trump is re-elected, how does he still appeal as the law and order president who can bring back order? A Biden presidency means the protests go away, regardless of his stance on policing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2020, 11:03 AM

5,209 posts, read 1,795,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhom View Post
So if you are fully expecting protests if Trump is re-elected, how does he still appeal as the law and order president who can bring back order? A Biden presidency means the protests go away, regardless of his stance on policing.
That sounds like it may be the Democrat plan. Scare all of the independents and Main Street conservatives into waving the white flag. "PLEASE, we beg of you radical leftist extremists and deranged 24/7 outrage media, please finally give us some peace. We just want to go to our jobs and raise our kids. We'll vote for what's his name...Biden." That doesn't sound like a democracy to me. It sounds more like they have the country over the barrel with an implied threat of violence should they not get their way.

The thing is, the damage is done. Four years of the most hostile, race baiting, outrage inducing media I have ever seen. And now violent extremists' platforms being normalized and pandered to. Biden won't be able to undo the damage done. He can't even finish a complete thought.

Old 06-12-2020, 11:08 AM

3,163 posts, read 1,724,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueRacer View Post
I was reading Biden said if Trump loses and refuses to leave the White House, the military will be called in to remove him. That actually made me laugh out loud.

Nobody, and I mean nobody, will lose less gracefully than Hillary did. My god that woman never shuts up about it.

Are you for real?!! Trump is the biggest crybaby POTUS that we've ever had.

Old 06-12-2020, 11:11 AM

6,260 posts, read 5,066,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful for Life View Post
And Hillary is the biggest crybaby POTUS that we never had.

Old 06-12-2020, 11:19 AM

2,774 posts, read 901,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful for Life View Post
Hillary was so drunk on election night she couldn't even stumble out of her room long enough to say goodnight to her weeping fans. There is a first for everything and Hillary is proud of the precedent she set.

Old 06-12-2020, 12:40 PM

29,212 posts, read 22,344,773 times
There's gonna be some riots no matter who wins.

Old 06-12-2020, 12:40 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,688,924 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmom2 View Post

I honestly don't even think he wanted to win the first time.
It has been stated that Trump's team really didn't even have a victory speech ready to go, which would indicate that they either fully expected to lose or were ridiculously in over their heads with the entire campaign.

Old 06-12-2020, 03:31 PM

38,859 posts, read 25,521,957 times
Lightbulb If Trump's re-elected, do we get riots part 2?

Really?

tRump re-elected?

It's just not something anyone needs to be concerned about.

Less than 5 months.

Old 06-12-2020, 05:24 PM

4,345 posts, read 2,162,246 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
Biden sounded the Dog whistle yesterday when he claimed Trump will cheat to steal the election.

Joe planted the seed in the radical extremists minds that if he loses, they must riot again.

All the rioting does is pit Democrat against Democrat in Democrat-controlled urban areas.

Americans in the suburbs and rural areas just sit back and take it all in.

Will there be a new twist next time?

Will city hall and urban police cave in again? Or, will there be new tactics to maintain order?

Did they learn anything from the Floyd riots?
Check with Obama or Soros...........

Old 06-12-2020, 05:36 PM

20,099 posts, read 8,998,912 times
I would expect Hillary to run for President two more times, this is Biden's 3rd try, he was rejected twice before, now that he's suffers from dementia this should be his last go round. Hillary is plotting to gain the nomination in 2024, if she loses, she'll try again in 2028. Dems seem to prefer the old guard, seniors that don't have any new ideas, all others are rejected like this year. Could never figure out why they call themselves progressives, they are so much the opposite of that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections