Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2020, 06:39 AM

5,938 posts, read 4,698,667 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
Nice copy and paste action.

Looks like you left out when the President essentially locked children in cages for months after separating them from their parents.

How about the Trump shutdown to build his wall? By the way, under his watch, only 3 miles of border were added as of Jan 2020. Just three. For something that was such a key component of his election, it seems like he's just given it lip service. He could have got his border wall funding in 2017 through budget reconciliation. Instead we have huge tax cuts for the wealthy (tiny ones for us peons). His priority was never the wall. His priority was making you think it was the wall.

How about that time when Trump threw the entire American intelligence community under the bus in front of Putin at the Helsinki summit? The very same intelligence community Trump relied on to take out that Iranian General?

Speaking of the Iranian General - he flat out lied to the American people about that retaliatory hit on the American bunkers in Iraq. How many of our servicemen and women (that he loves so much) had concussions? But we just sweep that under the rug.

Trump's bestest awesomest economy had slower growth than Obama's. 40% for Trump through his first 37 months (pre-COVID) to Obama's 60% over his first 37 months. I don't know about you, but I like 60% returns instead of 40% returns.

I thought we were getting 4,5 and 6% GDP growth with Trump? He hasn't cracked 4. His GDP numbers look a lot like Obama's. And we all know, Obama was the worst president ever.

You might have also not mentioned his labeling most of Africa "****hole countries." Way to be the leader of the free world.

Remember the time that he gave a speech in front of our allies at NATO and they all laughed at him? What did he claim? He did more as president in the last two years than anyone before him? It sort of sounds like that list pulled from that right-wing website. And we are all laughing at it.

I could go on, but I don't really see the point. I'm sure there is a character limit for posts.

Old 06-19-2020, 08:25 PM

2,643 posts, read 2,443,262 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FKD19124 View Post
ummmmm.....compared to Obama? LOL!

Obama divided America and had the most people, including black, ion food stamps.
This was the president that said, "this is the new normal"
Obama didnt divide America. The Republican party used Obama to divide America. The Republican party is a white Christian identity party that cant govern so it resorts to using culture war issues to inflame the country to the point it tries to hold power.

Obamas health care plan was less liberal than the one Nixon proposed. Medicaid expansion was originally touted by George HW Bush in 1988. There is nothing extreme about Obama except his name and skin color. The racist GOP couldnt pass up an opportunity to use that to divide the country

Old 06-19-2020, 08:35 PM

6,218 posts, read 7,728,615 times
When he has lying, treasonous, communist china loving, cheating libs screaming and crying to the sky around 10:30 p.m. EST on November 3rd, he will have accomplished everything I could ever hope for.

Everything else is icing on the cake.

CN

Old 06-20-2020, 05:30 AM

59,040 posts, read 27,298,344 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post

Looks like you left out when the President essentially locked children in cages for months after separating them from their parents.

How about the Trump shutdown to build his wall? By the way, under his watch, only 3 miles of border were added as of Jan 2020. Just three. For something that was such a key component of his election, it seems like he's just given it lip service. He could have got his border wall funding in 2017 through budget reconciliation. Instead we have huge tax cuts for the wealthy (tiny ones for us peons). His priority was never the wall. His priority was making you think it was the wall.

How about that time when Trump threw the entire American intelligence community under the bus in front of Putin at the Helsinki summit? The very same intelligence community Trump relied on to take out that Iranian General?

Speaking of the Iranian General - he flat out lied to the American people about that retaliatory hit on the American bunkers in Iraq. How many of our servicemen and women (that he loves so much) had concussions? But we just sweep that under the rug.

Trump's bestest awesomest economy had slower growth than Obama's. 40% for Trump through his first 37 months (pre-COVID) to Obama's 60% over his first 37 months. I don't know about you, but I like 60% returns instead of 40% returns.

I thought we were getting 4,5 and 6% GDP growth with Trump? He hasn't cracked 4. His GDP numbers look a lot like Obama's. And we all know, Obama was the worst president ever.

You might have also not mentioned his labeling most of Africa "****hole countries." Way to be the leader of the free world.

Remember the time that he gave a speech in front of our allies at NATO and they all laughed at him? What did he claim? He did more as president in the last two years than anyone before him? It sort of sounds like that list pulled from that right-wing website. And we are all laughing at it.

I could go on, but I don't really see the point. I'm sure there is a character limit for posts.
"Looks like you left out when the President essentially locked children in cages for months after separating them from their parents."

Other then a BIG distortion of truth, looks like you don't like obama's cages and policies NOW that Trump used
them but somehow NEVER complained when obama instituted them, built the cages and used them as you describe. WHY?

It is also noted I responded to the claim that Trump did NOT accomplish ANYTHING. I provided a list of his accomplishments and instead of debunking a SINGLE accomplishment, because you can't, you go on a rant about OTHER things.

I could report you for trying to hijack a thread.

If you want to complain, open your OWN thread.

Last edited by Quick Enough; 06-20-2020 at 05:38 AM..

Old 06-20-2020, 07:29 AM

11,558 posts, read 12,052,616 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oh come on! View Post
I mean Hillary is not locked up.
Conservatives are in jail.
Border is not walled. and mexico didn't pay for chit.
and a bunch of other big beautiful elegant things I haven't seen materialize.
But to repubs, that doesn't really matter, right?
You wouldn't like President Trump if he put ten million dollars tax free into your bank account.

His list of accomplishments can be copied and pasted here, but why bother since you'd deny all of them and claim they are false.

You could look them up yourself, but again, you'd ignore them and continue on your childish and unfounded hatred for the man.

Now, go have a nice day, you'll be fine.

Old 06-20-2020, 07:46 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dspguy View Post

Would these be the ones put there by Biden & Obama and those agents were following Obama's guidelines?

Those cages?

Old 06-20-2020, 07:47 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkm370 View Post
Obama didnt divide America.....

Oh yes he did. Worse than any other President in US History.

I voted for the hapless community agitator in 2008. Thank god I came to my senses, and like millions of other Americans didn't in 2012. If the GOP hadn't been stupid enough to nominate the oily Mitt Romney to run against Obama, he'd been a 1 term president.

Old 06-20-2020, 07:53 AM

3,618 posts, read 3,054,991 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathlete View Post
You mean did he get any laws passed to mollify lobbyists or special interest groups?

Oh yeah, business lobbyist and Trump-owned corporations were not at all mollified when Trump reduced the corporate tax rate from 35% to 21%. Blowing a gaping hole into our operating budget btw.

Do you even think for a moment about objective reality before you convince yourself Trump can't be bought and paid for?

Old 06-20-2020, 08:04 AM

18,447 posts, read 8,272,093 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quick Enough View Post
"He has succeeded in diminishing America's influence as a global super power," only in the dreams of those suffering from TDS!
exactly...I miss the good old days when the president bowed to foreign leaders.....made up imaginary red lines the whole world laughed at....blew up thousands of civilians including Americans...and the news didn't cover one dead body coming home in a bag

Old 06-20-2020, 08:28 AM

1,134 posts, read 404,804 times
Excellent reply by "Igor Blevin" on page 1. "oh come on" got slapped down hard in this thread. Ouch!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies